Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2018 2:38 PM

Nov 2013
damn Escanor-sama, nerf pls
Aug 9, 2018 8:50 PM

May 2012
Damn that was impressive once again from Escanor and even in the night with such power! But did he really die? And did he kill those two demon captains in the process as well? I do wonder what will happen next to be honest!
Aug 14, 2018 1:02 AM

Dec 2014
now that was something….. gowther and escanor diane and king…I like this development so much…
Nov 30, 2018 9:22 AM

Mar 2016
King's golem is the opposite of the real King in physical prowess?! That's obnoxiously hilarious!

Escanor was a prince?! And just because he has this sun power, his parents and most people around him treat him as a monster. Quite a depressing childhood he has... Though I have to say, how the hell did he obtain this OP af Sun power??? There's no way he just suddenly get it! There's definitely something that has not been revealed here yet... Anyway...

Get wrecked boi! If Escanor's power level upon releasing that attack was on par with Estarossa, then Gloxinia and Drole are now matched for it! Even if they are only knocked unconscious for a few minutes, they would totally be dead if the Sun was shining brightly!
Jan 1, 2019 1:00 AM

May 2016
Even without the cherished memories they had together, King's gesture of true love by laying his life on the line to protect Diane have awakened the powerful unspoken bond between them. The more emotional attachment a giant has towards a golem of a their creation, the stronger it will be because of its increased resonance with the earth that makes it and that sure says a lot about what she feels towards King.

Gowther showed that he's intent on getting his heart and feelings back no matter what even if the ones who stand in his way happened to be one of his closest comrades and gave Escanor a trip to the Nightmare Realm that was actually the biggest happy little accident he'd ever done. He didn't only show how shitty his life was as a former prince but he also showed the part where he got saved by Rosa and eventually met the woman he'll always hold in high regard with the passion of the burning sun. His radiating mental image of Merlin was so convincing that he transformed into the Alpha Chad Escanor even in the darkest night to summon his mighty axe and fried the two Commandments before they even realized that they're the ones who'll be receiving his attack.

Mar 17, 2019 9:58 PM

Nov 2013
That King golem tho. ONE PUNNNNNNNNNCH!

Getting a peek into Escanor's past was great. The OST during that scene was particularly haunting. Does anyone know the name of it?

Escanor transforming during the nighttime felt a little cheap, but I can't complain about Escanor kicking some ass.

Looks like we may see the tournament getting derailed next episode with how Escanor attacked Gloxinia and Drole.

Good episode as usual.

8/10

Jul 8, 2019 8:55 AM

Mar 2015
Hoho that was badass at the end, I love how nobody expected that to happen!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 15, 2019 2:07 AM

Dec 2012
Boosto!
lol at Hawk Golem.
King Golem is One Punch Man.
Hello Invisible.
Dat Derieri body.
lol at Hawk hearing the rules.
Dat flashback. Who is that pretty woman? Rosa.
Merlin in dat outfit. LAWD JESUS!
Escanor attacked Drole and Gloxinia.

Let's talk about Rosa. She is waifu. I need to see more of her.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 22, 2020 10:46 AM

Apr 2013
Damn Escanor is so cool, he did exactly what I thought was the best thing to do in that situation. Finally someone attacks those stupid demons instead of following the course of that dumb tourney. Gowther is still a piece of shit though.
Apr 8, 2020 6:54 AM

May 2018
Escanor is a CHAD no matter how you look at it! So CHADly that he refuses to land a hit on Gowther but instead the two small fry Commandments :D
May 5, 2020 7:41 PM

Feb 2018
Poor Escanor, xD...
Aug 14, 2020 1:32 AM

May 2015
If Escanor was always in his true form, he should have be the mc of the show. He's always so sober when making decisions, a true leader.
Mar 3, 2021 10:16 AM

Nov 2019
I always thought Gowther is too powerful and narcissistic in a very dangerous way. I feel like he will be a serious menace, soon or later.
Jan 5, 2023 11:43 AM

Mar 2010
Its just odd for me to see someone who is supposed to be powerful struggle a bit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 7, 2023 4:55 AM
Apr 2023
Pretty good. Diane is getting better and King was very cool this episode, although not amazing. As for Escanor though: he was incredible. Seeing his backstory was really cool, and him attacking the Commandments was an amazing move. So ye, decent episode with some amazing moments.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.