Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 4, 2022 6:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice ending, though it would have been good to learn more about the father, but still I appreciated this time skip after the death of the father and MC's arrestation
Dec 19, 2022 10:44 PM

Nov 2021
It was nice to see that both of them went to see her...I hope she retained her sanity.

10/10
Jun 21, 2023 8:02 AM
Apr 2023
This was a brilliant psychological thriller that had me reading all 94 chapters in one night. Even though I wanted to see more in the ending, it was still okay. Overall a strong 8 to a light 9 (8.775/10) and definitely would recommend other people into reading this
Jul 25, 2023 12:43 PM

Jul 2022
this is the best thing I have ever read. I haven´t binge read anything in such a long time and I couldn´t stop reading this at all.

absolutely the best thing!!!
I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face. - franz kafka

Nov 16, 2023 11:08 PM

May 2021
This is probably the fastest I have ever read a manga/manhwa. I had to complete this quickly coz it was very distracting from my studies. It's that good.

I was hoping for more backstory on Jin's dad. I get that this came naturally to him but it would have been interesting if got to see how he realized this nature of his.

The ending, broadly speaking, went more or less how I expected it to but I was flabbergasted by the reveal that he loved his son all along. The fact that he made Jin(and me) believe all this time that he would kill him is so impressive.

Jan 29, 2:36 PM

Jan 2020
The most addictive manhwa ive ever read. Like holy shit I was just reading chapter to chapter to chapter! And that's extremely rare of me to do nowadays since I can hardly binge anything without zoning off.

I know alot of people wanted more depth (like backstory for father, or why he killed people), and honestly, this might be weird to say, but I actually kinda liked the fact that his character wasnt super in depth (although he does have paternal nuance like how he still cares for his family). At the end of the day Dongsoo was just a force of nature, a clearly evil man who doesn't need any further details. As Jin himself said, men like him don't have any reasons.

I'm pretty content with this ending. It was bittersweet in a sense-- I guess moreso on the happy side. Jin actually pays for his crimes of being an accomplice, rather than let him getting off scot free simply because hes the MC. The final panel of his mom smiling was very sweet aswell.
Additionally, the art was amazing and I loved the extremely dull coloring. There's also a cool detail in the final chapter-- they're much more vibrant in coloring, and instead of using black panels, it uses white. Signifying hope and such.

I wasnt really the biggest fan of the beginning of the manga, thought it was way too in-keen with the dumb bullying shit which got boring the 30th time. But holy shit, it REALLY REALLY picked up the pace during the second half. The last couple of chapters are seriously intense, and felt like a completely different manhwa from the beginning!

Just an overall great binge. Relatively short (?) and sweet.
astoneonJan 29, 2:40 PM
man.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 50 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 8, 2018

3 by Controversy »»
Mar 21, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 93 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 10, 2018

8 by astoneon »»
Jan 29, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 92 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 10, 2018

6 by astoneon »»
Jan 29, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 72 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 19, 2018

5 by astoneon »»
Jan 26, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Bastard Chapter 38 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 10, 2018

9 by astoneon »»
Jan 26, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.