Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2018 10:20 AM
Apr 2018
First i wanna say that i have accidentally stumbled on this anime and iam positively surprised. Its heart warming and cute romance anime. However iam struggling to und Mizuhos char. I noticed Kei gets criticized a lot for many things he did but i felt like his love for Mizuho was more genuine and deeper than the other way around.

The reason i think this is because i watched 8 eps till now and Kei did confessed his love for her but she didnt for him. Felt like she just went with it like kiss him or even wanting to have sex with him in that hotel room but i felt like she would do that with anyone it just happened to be Kei because its never specified why she likes Kei or does she likes him at all. She shows jealousy but thats about it.

Also their relationship is never defined, in ep7 they kiss but in ep 8 they act like they are not together.
This episode really annoyed me and iam struggling to und Mizuhos actions in this episode.

Kei says that that Matagu guy wants to invite her out and she says something like * Mr.Shido huh he is a serious boy and have good grades*. Kinda like saying oh he would be a nice date for me.
Would she really go on a date with other guys even though she loves Kei?
After she leaves house she says something like *What if mr.Shido really asks me out as Kei said ... what should i do* Was she really considering to accept his advances or was she just omg how to get out of this situation sorta thing? Kei rejected Koishi and then he goes back to Mizuho while she just sits there with that other guy and if Kei didnt interrupted them would she accept Matagus advances or not? She never said she is not interested. Did i missunderstood her char and her actions in this ep8?

If anyone could help me und Mizuhos personality and her actions especially everything she did in the ep8 i would be very grateful.
And sorry if questions are dumb i just have that problem to often look too much into things and then stop understanding even the simple story.
GothicsammyApr 14, 2018 12:30 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onegai Teacher Episode 10 Discussion

huyyy - Oct 26, 2008

32 by Buttermilk_Bunny »»
Apr 19, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Onegai Teacher Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DarkBlue - Feb 12, 2008

76 by __FK__ »»
Mar 20, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Onegai Teacher Episode 1 Discussion

Sky - Jul 15, 2011

21 by rohan121 »»
Feb 20, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Onegai Teacher Episode 11 Discussion

Moe4Sho - Aug 12, 2010

20 by patkarunungan »»
Jan 24, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Onegai Teacher Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

brinan - Aug 13, 2009

53 by patkarunungan »»
Jan 23, 4:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.