Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2018 6:59 AM
Jun 2017
Love that Battle between Galand and Ban. It sure is fighting members of 10 commandments is as hard as it is. But Ban has shown what he can do in a battle and thus nearly overpowered Galand if not just for melascula able to capture a soul (which in the end its zhivago's soul)...

That Elaine vs Jerico battle for love is such a cute one. Ban for sure will be happy knowing that 2 of important girls around him loves him very well..

[I like the new OsT of the series]

[And on next episode- the one that many Manga readers are waiting for will have its appearance- ESCANOR!!!]...

Im so excited for next weeks episode!!!
Apr 16, 2018 7:38 AM

Dec 2014
new op plus new characters added...nice to see all that ....
Apr 16, 2018 12:24 PM
Mar 2015
Loved the kiss between Ban and Elaine and Jericho's confession as she fought Elaine. Zhivago was heroic and Dreyfus was just silly
Apr 16, 2018 7:35 PM

Feb 2011
Chyuu being slow with the subs, I had to compromise with shitty quality and subs. Meh episode, i just can't wait for the next one tho.
Apr 16, 2018 7:50 PM

Feb 2017
zhivago is nothing but a joke, I know that he's nothing but an obnoxious asspull plot device char.
but to think he would die Twice in such an incredibly short amount of time was beyond salvation dude...

zhivago's existence cracked me up so hard Lmfao
how ridiculous,
so don't blame me if ban looked like a moron to my eyes when he cried over him. lol
Apr 16, 2018 7:53 PM

Feb 2017
landofthekwt said:
Loved the kiss between Ban and Elaine and Jericho's confession as she fought Elaine. Zhivago was heroic and Dreyfus was just silly

it was Beyond Meh eps bro lol, it was one hell of an obnoxious eps thanks to zhivago.
Apr 16, 2018 9:04 PM

Oct 2012
I've been ADDICTED to this opening for days now. The song is great (I don't like the second part that much, but THE FIRST PART IS DIVINE) and the Ban x Elaine kiss and other Nanatsu no taizai couples' is just gaaaah (Is Merlin and Escanor a thing? Uaaah - please don't answer). ALSO WHEN ELIZABETH EYE SHOWS UP. Seriously, this opening is PURE HYPE. And I've been in love with Melascula for a while now, but NOW THAT SHE RECEIVED MORE SCREEN TIME I'M JUST---- THE SCARY SMILE SHE GIVES IN THE OPENING. HER TONGUE. HER FACE. HER BEWWWWBS. She's my waifu now, thank you very much. That's it. I was finding this season kind of boring at first, but now it's just great. Anxious to meet Escanor and for the fights and shit. THIS THING IS SERIOUSLY HYPE. The Galand ability was nice. I liked Melascula as well. Can't wait to see the abilities of the others. ALSO the couple in the commandments (I think they're a couple). Yes, anime, do focus on romance, I love it very much.

TL;DR I'm hyped
Apr 16, 2018 10:17 PM

Aug 2011
Not a big fan of the decisions the anime staff have taken. Fraudin being captured by Deldry should've been adapted last episode when they first introduced her and Arden. That way this episode could've been all about Ban vs The Commandments. The pace is insanely fast, they really need to slow things down. Everything related to Ban felt rushed. Zhivago really got to me in the manga, I feel as if the anime didn't adapt it as well. That and the whole swap thing was ridiculous lol even in the manga.

A1 better be saving up the budget for next episode. It's the only way I'll forgive the shoddy quality they've had this season. The budget better be spent on the Sun.
Apr 17, 2018 1:10 AM
Nov 2017
Arden already one of my favorite characters in the show . Episode was kinda weak tho and the action was lackluster . Atleast we get Escanor next episode
Apr 17, 2018 10:17 AM
Sep 2015
Two big boss from previous arc Dreyfus is now under charm spell while Hendrikson is working as a bartender
Apr 17, 2018 10:34 AM

Apr 2015
Ban almost died lol..
Also the Pleiades of Azure skies seems like a really strong group.
Seems like the Final sin will act in the next episode,Hyped!
Apr 17, 2018 1:25 PM
Jul 2013
OP Ban. Nice, best episode so far. Galand is a pussy.
Apr 17, 2018 2:20 PM

May 2015
Nice new op, but I prefer first one.

Jericho is saving asses.

Can't wait for escanor. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 17, 2018 2:49 PM

Oct 2012
"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"

First time listening: This is the dumbest thing ever
Fifth time listening: Whatever
29430294302 time listening: THIS. IS. POETRY.
Apr 17, 2018 2:51 PM

May 2015
Illyricus said:

I loved the fight between Jericho and Elaine, it was very funny. Melascula still the best, though.

Meh. I want to protect THIS SMILE!

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 17, 2018 3:02 PM

May 2014
Nice to have Nanatsu back after two weeks (a couple of days more for me). New op/ed. I liked the old one better. Flow delivers quality, so the previous one was better and more catchy. This one was meh. But the ending, on the other hand, were calm and nice. I liked it.

For a moment there I thought she came back to life for a moment there, but I guess that wouldn't make any sense. Cool to see her as a good person. The cat fight between her and Jeriko were funny. LOL, Ban was like don't touch my bitch, Jeriko. :P At least Jeriko is a good hearted person, though she have been friend zoned by the person she loves. LOL

Poor Zhivago even after his death he couldn't rest in piece. And poor Ban to live with that Sin. He have all the rights to cry. :(

Interesting power Deldry have. Damn, now that's an OP power. Even Dreyfus couldn't stand against it. The real Dreyfus (not the demon that is controlling him) has a wife and a child. Maybe it's because of that he can't stand against the power of love when the real Dreyfus have a wife and a son. Interesting combo of the Azure sky. They make a good team, those three.

Of all the commandments I most interested in the powers of the midget black hair dude leader and powers of the skeleton dude (the picture below). He/she is very calm and doesn't talk a lot. Usually in anime world these people the strongest.

Next ep. we finally get to see the last sin, Escanor's power. Yay. He seems to be OP. xD
mangalicker94Apr 17, 2018 3:20 PM
Apr 17, 2018 3:07 PM

Jul 2013
FrozenRaider said:
Illyricus said:

I loved the fight between Jericho and Elaine, it was very funny. Melascula still the best, though.

She has the loveliest smiles, isn't? <3
Apr 17, 2018 3:10 PM

May 2014
Hatsuyuki said:
Chyuu being slow with the subs, I had to compromise with shitty quality and subs. Meh episode, i just can't wait for the next one tho.

Not that slow, in fact. Usually they release the ep. 4-5 days after it has been released by the studio. This is normal if you want quality. I know it's annoying, but I usually watch something else until they are finished with the ep. :) Patience is gold if you want quality episodes. ;)
Apr 17, 2018 3:19 PM

May 2014
LeSponge said:
Love that Battle between Galand and Ban. It sure is fighting members of 10 commandments is as hard as it is. But Ban has shown what he can do in a battle and thus nearly overpowered Galand if not just for melascula able to capture a soul (which in the end its zhivago's soul)...

That Elaine vs Jerico battle for love is such a cute one. Ban for sure will be happy knowing that 2 of important girls around him loves him very well..

[I like the new OsT of the series]

[And on next episode- the one that many Manga readers are waiting for will have its appearance- ESCANOR!!!]...

Im so excited for next weeks episode!!!

Ban is a woman magnet. Now he can play with them both in a triangle if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 17, 2018 3:19 PM

May 2015
mangalicker94 said:
Hatsuyuki said:

Not that slow, in fact. Usually they release the ep. 4-5 days after it has been released by the studio. This is normal if you want quality. I know it's annoying, but I usually watch something else until they are finished with the ep. :) Patience is gold if you want quality episodes. ;)

True that. Just remember that for anime movies + subs we are waiting almost a year. Patience is the key. 2/3/4 days after RAW is nothing. :)

Apr 17, 2018 3:49 PM

May 2014
FrozenRaider said:
mangalicker94 said:

True that. Just remember that for anime movies + subs we are waiting almost a year. Patience is the key. 2/3/4 days after RAW is nothing. :)

LOL, I have been waiting for Hibike by FFFansubs for 1 year and 4 months. The series have ended long time ago and I am still waiting for ep. 8. I am not so sure if "patience is gold" occurs in every situation. In this case it's just stupidity by myself ofc. I am just why the hell not. Because of this I have to rewatch the first 7 ep. cause I don't remember a damn thing about that season. :P

Now I am hoping for a BD batch by for this season. :)
Apr 17, 2018 5:09 PM

May 2015
It's finally back, and what a great episode, especially Ban's fight was nicely done.

Apr 18, 2018 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
I hate the rap OP but i like the ED performed by goddess Amamiya Sora!
Absolutely fantastic episode!
Ban singlehandedly owned Galand! but 2 vs 1 is too much and a bit unfair for him!
WOW! there are other groups that are capable of handling one of the Ten commandments! and even Dreyfus was a victim of them! Pleiades of the Azure Sky is quite capable group huh!
ESCANOR is NEAR!!! OMG!!! hype!
5/5.
matias067Apr 24, 2018 7:54 AM

Apr 18, 2018 1:18 PM

Jun 2013
the new OP is meh also poor Zhivago
Apr 18, 2018 1:36 PM

Apr 2011
This episode makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

am I missing something ?
Apr 19, 2018 12:17 AM

Mar 2016
Wow this episode really pulled some punches from the anal region. I got to see the cute pink loli but got a shit ex deus machina literal soul save.
Buying real situations not just based on character(s) existence pl0x
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Apr 19, 2018 1:42 AM

May 2016
Jericho is more and more annoying
Apr 19, 2018 10:31 PM

Jan 2013
Illyricus said:
FrozenRaider said:

She has the loveliest smiles, isn't? <3

Hai! Kawaii desu the 2nd one...
Apr 22, 2018 12:10 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ban was in danger, but he was lucky!!! His father, Zhivago changed him (soul), dramatic instant!!!
Apr 22, 2018 4:34 AM

Jan 2013
How the fuck did Zhivago even come through. Talk about an asspull
Apr 22, 2018 1:35 PM

May 2012
So Ban has ability to steal other people power ?! Did he even use it in season 1 ?! I don't remember because I watched season 1 long time ago.

I wonder why he did not use it against Hendrickson in the final fight of season 1
Apr 24, 2018 6:32 PM

Jul 2013
Zhivago is a real fucking hero. Hats off to you my guy. Anyway who the hell are those new characters that attacked Dreyfus?
Apr 28, 2018 11:10 AM

Jan 2016
Man I love ban×elaine
May 19, 2018 3:53 AM

Feb 2018
Galland the only villain that looking even remotely threatening is a fckn joke who constaintly loses.
Aug 9, 2018 8:48 PM

May 2012
Nice new OP & ED to be honest! Quite liked that episode and damn the whole thing with Ban was just great! Especially with that soul swap, almost scared the shit out of me that Ban would be cut that easily! Really nice episode and development, let's see what's next.
Nov 3, 2018 11:33 AM

Jan 2018
Jericho is so cute , she's trying to get Ban's attention , but Elaine is taking the spotlight .
POOR DREYFUS
Nov 29, 2018 7:03 AM

Mar 2016
New OP was great, but I like the last on better but man this was also really excellent, new ED was beautiful just like the last one.

Oh wow, Elaine actually came to her senses after Jericho gave her a speech and after Ban mentions his promise. She did finally reunite with Ban though so that's quite cute.

LMAO!!! Ban just humiliate Galand even more by beating him up! His 'hunter festival' ability is really useful even though he has a limit to how much he can absorb. Furthermore, Ban managed to destroy both of those demons' hearts. (If they've got 7 hearts like most demons do, now they've only got 6)

Zhivago is a father even after he died. What a coincidence though, his soul came just in time preventing Ban's sould to be eaten. You'll always be remembered...

Flaudrin/Dreyfus easily fell to that trick (being kissed) not considering that it was some kind of spell/ability? Well Deldrey might be really OP if she managed to do the same to other 10 commmandments.
Dec 31, 2018 2:22 AM

May 2016
Elaine went straight-up yandere on Ban and massacred his immortal body because he didn't want her to brutally murder Jericho but that was understandable because Melascula did amplify her rage exponentially after all. Elaine was stabilized but severely weakened and Jericho ended up being the best 3rd wheel in the series by carrying them both to safety while they sappily tried to sacrifice themself for the other right in front of her lmao

Zhivago came out of nowhere to offer himself as a decoy to save Ban but that's pretty reasonable considering that his body is most likely buried in the grave he poured beer over close by. Ban damaging Galand even more severely thanks to his Hunter Festival ability and even crushing both Commandments' hearts shows that he's an immense force to be reckoned with as well.

That part with Dreyfus/Fraudrin suffering a very humiliating and silly defeat to the Pleiades Knights was unexpectedly funny and ridiculous. Melodias took care of one of them with no problem so seeing them overpower a Commandment of all beings while his comrade watched was very baffling. The preview showed Melascula drinking in Escanor's bar wtf kek

Jul 7, 2019 3:41 AM

Mar 2015
Zhivago best dad!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 13, 2019 4:25 AM

Dec 2012
Dat kissing.
Elaine Alter attacks Jericho.
Elaine Alter slashed Ban.
Jericho on top of Elaine. HLA! HLA! HLA!
Dem confessions.
Elaine is back to normal.
Now she's now moving.
Melascula fine self appears.
Elaine is still moving.
Dat Melascula booty.
Ban's soul.
Galand ate Ban.
Ban is back?
He destroyed one of their hearts?
Melascula grabbing her oppai.
Dat tongue.
Zhivago saved Ban?
Dat kiss.
Deldry.
Aishiteru!!!
Dat kiss.
Dreyfus was captured.

New OP and ED are good, but the 1st ones were better.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 20, 2020 10:17 AM

Apr 2013
New opening is not as good as the old one, still okay though. Ban's plot armor was hella thick this time, when did that fox guy give his soul to Ban? Have those three really just beaten Dreyfus, with the power of love no less? Deldry's power is interesting, hope to see more of her. Escanor hype next episode, wooooh!
Apr 7, 2020 2:11 PM

May 2018
lol Dreyfus got swooned just like that
May 5, 2020 7:36 PM

Feb 2018
So sweet ban x eleine.
Sep 28, 2020 3:51 AM
Jan 2020
Op New ✅
Dreyfus Simp ✅
Hotel Zhivago ✅
Nov 2, 2022 6:49 AM
Jun 2021
ban melhor que tem slk
Jan 5, 2023 9:49 AM

Mar 2010
Being immortal is pretty worthless to them demons. But i feel like they could just suck everyone elses soul and call it aday, but there seems to be some kinda trick to it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 24, 2023 12:11 PM
Apr 2023
First of: beautiful opening. Probably my favorite of the whole show. And then the part with Ban, Elaine and Jericho. I loved that and it’s probably the best performed scene of the show, definitely this season. It’s all just great stuff.
Jan 1, 2:41 AM
Jul 2021
Ban and Elaine...
Jan 30, 8:47 PM

Sep 2023
Love how Jericho picks up both Ban and Elaine. Elaine is probably like only 60 pounds, but Ban has gotta be like 250 pounds. The fact that Jericho can literally shoulder over 300 pounds is fucking insane!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.