Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2018 3:03 PM

Jun 2016
I haven't finished Slayers yet (I'm only 13 episodes in so far) so excuse my lack of knowledge. I've tried researching this, but haven't been able to find anything.

I was looking up images of Lina today and ran into this picture:

Then I ended up finding even more pictures of her with brown hair, two of which were on her character page here.

What's up with Lina having brown hair in some art I'm seeing? My only guess is maybe she had brown hair in the light novel, and they changed it to red/orange in the anime?
Jul 24, 2019 9:31 AM
Nov 2017
Spagem said:
I haven't finished Slayers yet (I'm only 13 episodes in so far) so excuse my lack of knowledge. I've tried researching this, but haven't been able to find anything.

I was looking up images of Lina today and ran into this picture:

Then I ended up finding even more pictures of her with brown hair, two of which were on her character page here.

What's up with Lina having brown hair in some art I'm seeing? My only guess is maybe she had brown hair in the light novel, and they changed it to red/orange in the anime?

Your guess is 100% correct. Lina Inverse (and Luna Inverse too) both have brown hair according to the author. She has her true hair color in the OVA series that include Naga. I don't know why they changed her to a ginger for the anime. Maybe to make her stand out more from the bland color pallet of the original season though I'll say that in the original series she was closer to that brown than she is now. So she drifted from brown, to auburn, to dirty red, to bright orange.
Feb 1, 2020 2:47 PM
Sep 2019
I am more confused on how the hair changes colour in an episode. On episode 9 of Slayers Next her hair changes colour to turquoise.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slayers Episode 17 Discussion

xochandaox - Jan 10, 2011

22 by whatever5464 »»
May 17, 12:10 PM

» Does Slayers still have a fanbase?

RaltsPokemon - Oct 27, 2023

9 by superstaff »»
May 1, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Slayers Episode 1 Discussion

Cookie-chan- - Jul 17, 2008

45 by PugHakureiGodPun »»
Apr 8, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Remake version

DrPopCat7758 - Oct 14, 2023

4 by kihel »»
Oct 24, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Slayers Episode 24 Discussion

daemonraco - Oct 2, 2011

14 by Wrongthinker »»
Aug 2, 2023 12:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.