Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 18, 2018 1:35 AM
Sep 2016
Centurionzo_12 said:
JudoJD said:
As a really huge type moon fan I tried to stay in denial after episode 1 but from ep 3 this trash whacked me over the head so hard ... I think that 6 it has is really high right now tbh (They better pull a Kara no kyoukai....and fast)

Hopefully once this is all over we can throw it in a sea of "It doesn't exist"fullness and go back to the good stuff

OK..people said this with Apocrypha but now....now...it really can't get worse than this XD

Fate/stay night heaven's feel and that cooking one are still a thing
(oh wow...what studio is that again?...the only one that gives a damn?...you don't say...hmmmm...)

Even the Japanese are pretty like meh on this one...so you know it's real bad
(but fortunately..or unfortunately..it's Fate and it's really big in Japan so it's gonna do well no matter what.. especially thanks to the ufo fate adaptations , grand order and the visual novels... They aren't even trying anymore
... Nasu has a whole freaking tsukihime and a Mahoutsukai no Yoru but nope...nope...this is what he does... Sure....sure

(mahn I'm so salty about this anime you have no idea)

In the midst of all this though..a reminder..that one other studio also cared and made the freaking MASTERPIECE that is Carnival Phantasm (not exclusively fate...and also the Visual Novels all through to fate/hollow ataraxia are needed to fully understand and appreciate it's awesomeness...but nonetheless...one other studio..actually gave a damn :3)

And lol... Those Tamamo fans...rejoice...she's not the main servant in this..would have been a total waste of her
(It's a total waste of Nero too but one still lives to fight another day in a better anime I suppose)

Still waiting for the day it'll hit type moon that they can straight up do a series with these servant's backstories...cause mahn they have interesting backstories
(I'd be surprised with all the spotlight they've given the knights of the round table and Artoria they wouldn't at least consider doing an adaptation of her backstory with Mordred and the rest....lol...now I'm dreaming.... Then there's Gilgamesh and Medusa...and....dangit..stop.... :( :::: )

Gen Urobuchi had the idea right..so much untapped potential in this series

I'm still waiting for the Tsukihime remake, Nasu actually did written the Chapter 6 to the last from Grand Order, that's considered to this day one of his better work, sadly Ufotable will probably never adapt to a anime, and the other's studios are not bad but they are not in Ufotable level

Yeah..yeah!
No issues with grand order..minus the start after Fuyuki for about 3 chapters...after that there's a definite improvement in the story
No actual complaints with grand order (besides : buff freaking Artoria..like.. Come on! XD...and Gacha salt )
1.1.Six
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

119 by bl3nk_anime »»
Apr 23, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.