Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 27, 2018 12:43 PM
May 2015
A series won't have a high budget for beautiful visuals, but it could flesh out its story and cover more ground for the characters.

With Fate Unlimited Blade Works, I think the series was better than the film in that regard.

And I suppose the Heaven''s Feel route will get a series sometime after the final film releases.
Feb 27, 2018 4:05 PM
Feb 2017
I would like a series, more is better. However the things I liked about the movie was the the time skip in the opening. And the character build for shiro and sakura in the opening. Which got the movie right down to the more difference in the other paths. And of course they will turn the violence down in a series which would suck in the heavens feel route
Mar 2, 2018 2:05 AM

Mar 2016
movie series might work better considering how much useless padding there was in the middle of the route
a lot of days could have been fused together and worldbuilding could have been cleaned up but nope gotta have 16 days and boring infodump
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Mar 13, 2018 3:53 PM

Aug 2017
Haneken2086 said:
A series won't have a high budget for beautiful visuals

Animation and audio must be masterpieceful......I do not want another Apocrypha-quality anime, that has only average fight scenes... would not watch it again.
Heaven's Feel shall be the best of the fates.
UFOtable is something worth watching again and again.
BBWBMar 13, 2018 4:04 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mar 15, 2018 1:55 PM

Nov 2011
Haneken2086 said:
A series won't have a high budget for beautiful visuals, but it could flesh out its story and cover more ground for the characters.

With Fate Unlimited Blade Works, I think the series was better than the film in that regard.

And I suppose the Heaven''s Feel route will get a series sometime after the final film releases.

Have you seen the movie? It dumps out the scenes that were already present in the Fate and UBW routes to give more time to flesh out the important characters (In this case, Sakura, Shirou, and Shinji) and include the important scenes only seen in Heaven's Feel. This is a 3-part movie made by Ufotable and I don't think there will be a series after it. This trilogy will be almost perfect, assuming that the second and third movies would be as good, if not better, than the first one.
Mar 16, 2018 1:50 PM
May 2015
SadNihilist said:

Have you seen the movie? It dumps out the scenes that were already present in the Fate and UBW routes to give more time to flesh out the important characters (In this case, Sakura, Shirou, and Shinji) and include the important scenes only seen in Heaven's Feel. This is a 3-part movie made by Ufotable and I don't think there will be a series after it. This trilogy will be almost perfect, assuming that the second and third movies would be as good, if not better, than the first one.

I feel it needs a series, though. I don't see a need for three films, one film a year, when I can just watch a 26-episode series.

But you have a point, the film is probably better from streamlining the series by cutting out scenes that have already appeared in the previous sagas and so aren't necessary.
Mar 18, 2018 1:47 AM

Nov 2011
Haneken2086 said:
SadNihilist said:

I feel it needs a series, though. I don't see a need for three films, one film a year, when I can just watch a 26-episode series.

But you have a point, the film is probably better from streamlining the series by cutting out scenes that have already appeared in the previous sagas and so aren't necessary.

Hmm then I think it'd be better for you to wait for the whole trilogy to finish first. Waiting for the next movie really is a pain in the ass and that's my only complaint with the Heaven's Feel movies.

Yes, for example, the whole Archer vs Lancer + Lancer killing Shirou+ Saber being summoned scenes became a 1 - 2 min. opening in the first film and they spent around 15 mins just to tell the backstory of Shirou and Sakura.
Mar 18, 2018 7:21 AM
May 2015
SadNihilist said:
Hmm then I think it'd be better for you to wait for the whole trilogy to finish first. Waiting for the next movie really is a pain in the ass and that's my only complaint with the Heaven's Feel movies.

That's my issue too lol. That's a definite advantage to having a Heaven's Feel series too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2017

501 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 22, 1:30 AM

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

33 by Bolona07 »»
Apr 29, 10:22 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.