Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2017 4:12 PM

Apr 2015
I have none, the only thing I really want to see is that design style of him and Pikachu.

This cute Ash really gives me good vibes and being a collab with Wit Studio tells me the background and animation will be neat.

Any guess of what will be the theme for this movie or where will be developed?

I'm guessing somewhere in Johto - Sinnoh.

I really don't like the design of the girl, excess of makeup is terrible and is worse when is not even well made.
Dec 24, 2017 4:16 PM

Jun 2011
I still need to run through the Sun/Moon series itself and Fill in the last movies I have not watched but still excited for this. I do like Pokemon movies.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Dec 24, 2017 4:29 PM

Apr 2015
Energetic-Nova said:
I still need to run through the Sun/Moon series itself and Fill in the last movies I have not watched but still excited for this. I do like Pokemon movies.

I'm guessing Sun and Moon has still a long road, probably will end in September 2018.

I love them too, despite everyone hates the anime I think is a really good anime.
Dec 24, 2017 5:03 PM

Mar 2009
Veromaye said:
Energetic-Nova said:

I'm guessing Sun and Moon has still a long road, probably will end in September 2018.

I love them too, despite everyone hates the anime I think is a really good anime.

I hate the animation.
But the story in sun and moon is OK.
I'm just glad I got to see Misty and Brock again in episodes 42 & 43.

The animetion in this new movie looks cool though. And I also am not too sure about the make up on that girl, though. I liked the multicoloured tips towards the ends of her hair.
Dec 24, 2017 6:35 PM

May 2017
pikachu gives the secks to mimiku
Dec 24, 2017 7:18 PM

Apr 2015
windeen-windy said:

I hate the animation.

The animetion in this new movie looks cool though. And I also am not too sure about the make up on that girl, though. I liked the multicoloured tips towards the ends of her hair.

Did you mean the artstyle design right? Because the animation in S/M is the same animation that we can see on that trailer..
Dec 25, 2017 3:37 AM

Oct 2016
Looks like ash gonna get laid at last in this movie. That new grill looks like a slutty gal because of them makeups. Not that I complain, but damn, new grill is HAWT!
Dec 25, 2017 3:52 AM
Oct 2011
The movie will most likely be a Johto Lugia movie. The song at the end of the teaser is the japanese song for the second film:

The movie will also most likely feature the new mythical pokemon Zeraora
Dec 25, 2017 4:24 AM

Oct 2010
Weird how S&M didn't receive any movies so far.
Dec 25, 2017 5:27 AM
Jul 2018
Well a sequel to that 20th film would be alright I guess. And hey new character design for Ash. Guess I'm looking forward to WITT studio adaptation of pokemon.
Dec 25, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2015
I LOVED the 20th anniversary movie and the Sun and Moon anime has been such a refreshing pleasure to watch. I love the animation style for the 21st movie and I can't wait for it to come out! The retellings/new stories have been SO good!!!
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
My favorite anime: Sailor Moon, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss, Carole & Tuesday, HunterxHunter, & Little Witch Academia.
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
Dec 26, 2017 11:56 PM

Mar 2009
Veromaye said:
windeen-windy said:

I hate the animation.

Did you mean the artstyle design right? Because the animation in S/M is the same animation that we can see on that trailer..

On ny phone, so i hope i keep from typoing and that i can catch any autocurrect non helpfulness:

Anyway- The art style, yes. But I also meant what I said: the animation as well.
Ash moves strangely in Sun & Moon.
Sort of reminds me of a baby with a full diaper (in my opinion, anyway)... Or a chicken with an egg and no where to lay it.

He just moves freakishly at times.
Then the suddenly snotty nose when he gets scared of something..... (Not even mention the inconsistency with what scares him and what doesn't).
There's a seriously long list of the issues I have with this season. But, if I don't focus on what annoys the hell out of me about it- I can enjoy the story.

The only seasons I really liked were: Indigo league + Orange islands, the johto + whirl islands and Hoenn + battle frontier, And Kalos season.
Sinnoh is just BARELY tolerable for me and except for the episodes with Alexa(aka Pansy, i think), N. And Meloetta from the B&W series in Unova... I HATED nearly every single thing about that.
It was PAINFUL to watcj. But I did because by that tkme I had grown up watching Pokemon. I was around 20 something and had been watching it since I was 10-11 years old. I couldn't NOT watch it after watching it for all of those years.

Sun & Moon is still better than B&W.... By a long shot.
But I do still have a long list of every annoyance I have run into in S&M. At least I don't absolutely hate his co-star cast, like in B&W.
Most of my issues are with him. I won't get into them here.
But yes, I meant the way he is animated, as well as the art style. The whole package. At least from what I saw in that movie trailer he looked to be moving normally.
Dec 27, 2017 1:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
new pokemons, in a new adventure for kids, just!!! i don´t have great expectations!!!
Dec 27, 2017 7:04 AM
Aug 2011
Hyack said:

Given how the Pokemon movies leading up to I choose you weren't pulling in the same numbers I'm not really surprised they are going in a new direction with this.

I choose you was #1 in japan for it's first week and earned far more than the previous movies.
Dec 28, 2017 11:02 PM
Jul 2018
WIT is working on it. You are better not disappointing me! XD But this trailer looks very cute.
Jan 7, 2018 2:58 PM
Mar 2010
Seriously, all they need is to bring Takeshi and Kasumi and it'll sell like hotcakes. But WIT working on this seemed like a promising prospect. Movie 20 and all that revising was a definite hit-or-miss, any old fans would surely be soured Kasumi and Takeshi were only showed in the ED credits.
Feb 8, 2018 11:14 PM

Sep 2015
Hyack said:
well I mean Pokemon movies have always come out in July, one per year and last year when S&M should've gotten it's movie, it was the 20th Movie so they decided to do something special so yeah x)

anyways, Pokemon movies have never gone wrong so I know I'm gonna like this one as well.
well I mean except the movie 20's big thing everyone was talking about.. that was a bit weird and unexpected lol
Feb 9, 2018 12:27 AM

Oct 2014
The new designs are interesting. I like that the recent movies are going in a new direction. Lugia is supposed to be the legendary this time, so it'd be cool if it's set in Johto.
Mar 4, 2018 10:58 AM

Dec 2013
Given how the director of this is the director of Pokemon XYZ, I know for sure this movie will deliver high quality. I'm actually pretty hyped for this one since I choose you was mediocre for me.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Mar 28, 2018 12:21 PM

Aug 2016
Hyack said:

Maybe they want to let the movies be more serious unlike the S&M anime, though I think a S&M anime would be way better than this style of movies.
Apr 11, 2018 10:30 AM

Jan 2018
The style of Pokemon SM was bit of an anime, making much more shota looking like Ash a bit. And all of the characters are even introduced, i am also happy to see Mana Ashida voicing in the film.

And Zeraora to appear in the anime was complete famous for this, i am happy about this.

I hope Tomohisa Yamashita will peform the ending the of the Pokemon movie 21.

(sorry for my poor English)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Movie 21: Minna no Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion

Valyrian1124 - Dec 1, 2018

27 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Apr 28, 5:51 AM

» Where to watch online

Omegasword - Jan 4, 2019

1 by naptakermango »»
Feb 23, 2021 2:51 AM

» The Power Of Us - ending theme song

Aerchan - Nov 26, 2018

8 by frozenpandaman »»
Dec 15, 2018 8:29 PM

» Tickets Now Available - United States

Mizore - Sep 27, 2018

0 by Mizore »»
Sep 27, 2018 2:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.