Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 31, 2018 9:17 PM

Jun 2013
- Yuu laughs about setting the city on fire
- "Humans are scary" - Nuko
- "But maybe it was actually people like Yuu who created culture" - Chii

It's troubling when you put these facts together. Yuu definitely deserved that punch, but I'm also glad she was quick to apologize to Chii.
Feb 17, 2018 8:06 PM

Nov 2007
Humans are indeed scary. This episode really reminded us the destruction that is called human and their different cultures that brought about wars. Chii telling Yuu that it's probably people like her who created cultures gave me goosebumps.

With just one episode left, I can safely say this was probably one of the best new anime of 2017.

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 20, 2018 3:04 AM

Sep 2011
Nuko creeps me out. I'm still not sure whether it's artificial (like some biomechanical whatever) or an actual (perhaps mutated) animal.

Yuu laughing at the destruction is somewhat understandable, but Chi was right to tell her to stop, since she knows that these were what caused the apocalypse in their world after all.
Mar 1, 2018 11:38 AM

Nov 2011
It is disturbing the animal found by the protagonists, perhaps it is the only form of life that can hold a life in a similar environmental scenario, I shiver! Narration that shows well the demons and solutions of the world that animates the anime series.

This image well describes the evolution of the species that inhabit the world described in the anime series. XD

terrablu2003Mar 1, 2018 11:41 AM
Mar 3, 2018 3:17 AM

Mar 2015
Hmmm as cute as that Nuko thing is, I can't help but feel there's way more to it, what with learning to speak so easily, looking like those weird statues, eating bullets and drinking oil, and unlocking all the machinery with its hand.

Ugh is anyone else finding Yuu's naievity/stupidity insufferable? In any series, I'd normally detest characters like her!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 23, 2018 12:11 AM

Feb 2015
Cute grils doing cute things indeed...

Fucking nuclear submarine. The music at the end was lit though, will have to look it up.
May 7, 2018 12:19 AM

Jan 2018
That cat alien is so weird lol

Yuu's the best, haha

I guess it's official: Helmets are the most OP equipment.

Another episodic landscape shot

I'm concerned that they're entering what appears to be a radioactive room. We'll see how things go.

Sep 3, 2018 2:31 PM

Mar 2013
What a scary reminder of how much destruction humans can do. Amazing. Also that fluffy white thing... is a mutation of a cat/bunny? Or maybe something humans made? Interesting lol.
Oct 13, 2019 9:46 AM

Jul 2012
Sometimes i really wish Yuu would have some sense and not grab and click everything that appears in front of them.. way too often troublesome things have happened even though i recognize her importance as a character.

One of the best episodes overall, im curious to see how things will end since there's so much we don't know
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Dec 5, 2019 1:45 AM

Oct 2012
HanaKana as the weird creature, Nuko
I'm guessing she laughed a lot when voicing Nuko xD

Well it's like the usual we all know that war is going to end humanity
Humanity become so advanced that the weapon will wipe most of the humanity
"Signature removed"
Apr 30, 2020 3:31 AM

Dec 2013
Oh, so the cat can eat bullets and drink fuel? It can also activate weapons? I got a bit worried when Yuu started laughing while the place started to burn.

And this is cute btw

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 7, 2020 4:32 AM

Jan 2018
wow, yuu laughing after she blew up part of the city was terrifying, thank u chito for punching her.
honestly ive had so much fun watching this anime and im sad that the next episode is the last :(
May 17, 2020 12:50 AM

May 2015
Ahhhh, yess......nuclear submarine.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 15, 2020 1:54 PM

Sep 2014
I rewatching this show currently after seeing it airing and while I remembered map guy and the submarine I completely forgot about the weapon and fuel eating cat. Even though thats one of the most interesting things on this show.

I do wonder why a submarine is on the higher levels though, they have been climbing the levels constantly after all
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 5, 2020 6:08 AM

Jun 2020
wow! a lot of effort was put into this episode. They even care about describing the gear change to climb up the stair. The animation of the vehicle they are on is smoother in this episode.
Nov 23, 2020 3:32 PM

Apr 2018
*sigh* is already ending 1 last ep to go. Hopefully, it's not something that will be sad. Man, that creature is really useful when it turns into a tool. It also eats whatever including that 20 bullet.
Dec 27, 2020 6:57 PM
Apr 2020
Thought this episode was amazing, the sequence of Yuuri laughing and Chi looking at the destruction in horror. I feel like the world that this anime is building is so HUGE and I'm extremely immersed in it. My only complaint is that Yuuri is literally brain dead
Apr 22, 2022 12:33 PM
Nov 2020
One episode left, I wonder what they'll find in that submarine or whatever it is
Jun 12, 2022 10:54 AM

Jun 2016
I have been watching this for more than 2 months, on episode 11 now (just 1 left to watch). Its just giving me sad vibes, I don't want to finish it... Seeing all those weapons, and nuclear systems, all those advanced machines, energy stations, abandoned houses, extinct species and no humans at all for which this infrastructure is built. Its all coming to an end, last episode idk whats gonna happen, guess I will know soon but "its not over till its over"

Nov 18, 2022 11:28 PM

Oct 2022
Well this episode explains a lot. With weapons like those robots it could easily decimate a town. While I like some of Yuu messing around I found it fairly unsettling that she launched a rocket and saw a huge explosion. Then proceeds to continue to press buttons causing a massive laser and just laughs it off.

Dec 16, 2022 10:01 PM

Jan 2010

Just one of these robots managed to decimate an entire section of the city, and there was an entire factory full of these? What the hell was humanity fighting, and for what reason did they need this much destructive power for? I can see how humanity could have caused its own extinction, damn that was harrowing.

I liked the discussion regarding the past, as Chi and Yuu know extremely little about it. They can know the future, assuming they live long enough to see it, but by then that future would be their new present, and their current present would turn into their past. Still, Chi values the past, but only so far as a record keeper and someone who seeks new information. For Yuu, the present is more important, as that's where she lives and could possibly die in. Therefore, she just lives life to its fullest, not bothering to think about things that don't relate to her well-being and transient interests. For the future, that's still a mystery.
Jan 21, 2023 3:15 PM

Mar 2010
That blob thing is pretty handy. Huh them windmills seem like a good design to implement.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 17, 2023 10:56 AM
Jan 2023
woah woah woah! A laser weapon robot that can destroy a whole city! what happens if i BOOOM

this episode was amazing
Oct 29, 2023 10:50 PM

Nov 2022
Was thinking the same thing that their GMO hotdog cat literally is one of those statue things. Also Yuu is something man, I woulda killed her if I had to travel with her. Props to Chito for putting up with her
Mar 28, 9:01 PM
Oct 2019
Chito realized the thing looks like that statue...

Nahh not Yuuri laugh after fire that laser beam WTF

A Nuclear Submarine??? yeahh why do i feel something bad gonna happen
May 9, 9:09 PM

Dec 2022
At one point in the last episode, it was mentioned that Chito and Yuuri were always "losing things", but "destroying things" seems more applicable to me — the pipes in the power plants, construction robot, and a solid portion of that city were all destroyed by Yuuri. Now that we know there are other scattered survivors around the ruins, let's hope none of them were razed by the firestorm that laser created.

"Nuko" is the most fantastical element of the story yet: a nondescript creature that can digest metal and shapeshift to open otherwise tightly secured entrances. But it is cute, at least.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 8, 9:34 PM

Jul 2021
That squishy creature activated the giant robot and the submarine, it might be man-made or even an alien!
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2017

237 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2017

106 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

169 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

125 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2017

93 by Supremestrawhat »»
Jun 8, 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.