Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2017 6:49 PM

Aug 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The girls are pretty in their witch outfits. Once more nice fight. And Maria disappeared!
Oct 17, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2013
so after 4 episodes, i've come to the conclusion that KanaHana should do more evil sexy female roles...and that Emi alot looks better in black

heh got a "Who's Rem" vibe at the end there
Oct 17, 2017 10:26 PM

Aug 2014
Seriously Emi can fuck off. I rather see Belle Lynn suck more people dry. Glad they didn't kill her off.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 17, 2017 10:43 PM
Jan 2016
I swear that Belle's animation budget must have been twice that of all the other characters.

Also that doorbell at the end was hilarious.
Oct 17, 2017 11:02 PM

Jan 2009
Emi is annoyingly emo and she made her girl friend's existence gone too wow, i wonder if the missing people will be back in the end but im sure Emi will be likable by the end of the show just like how other nihilists main characters are (see Sasuke of Naruto lol)

Bell is sexy and as expected she battled Tekkaman

next week Casshern will battle that monster looking villain and then later Gatchaman Ken will battle the main villain Z

Oct 17, 2017 11:15 PM

Mar 2014
i wanna know more about emi's past. she might have never known or forgotten what's love.
ButtSlapperOct 17, 2017 11:19 PM
Oct 18, 2017 5:19 AM

Apr 2015
ButtSlapper said:
i wanna know more about emi's past. she might have never known or forgotten what's love.
that's not an excuse for treating everyone around her like shit. Don't know why they're all fixated on protecting her...
Oct 18, 2017 7:07 AM

Jan 2014
I'm still enjoying the show, but Jesus Christ, Emi is being such an angsty teenage emo. Her nihilistic attitude and how she constantly pushes people away/not caring about the world is starting to get annoying. If it has something to do with her past, she better have a very convincing reason as to why she treats everyone like shit (which will be hard since there really is no excuse to treating others like shit).

I'm also curious of the episode count for this series. I'm strongly guessing that it'll be 12 episodes, but with this pacing and how they're "defeating" the villains, it's leading me to think it'll last for 6 episodes. Hope that's not the case, cause there'll need to be some time for Emi to actually develop and become somewhat likeable towards the end of the series.
Oct 18, 2017 9:56 AM

Apr 2015
KingKey said:
I'm still enjoying the show, but Jesus Christ, Emi is being such an angsty teenage emo. Her nihilistic attitude and how she constantly pushes people away/not caring about the world is starting to get annoying. If it has something to do with her past, she better have a very convincing reason as to why she treats everyone like shit (which will be hard since there really is no excuse to treating others like shit).

I'm also curious of the episode count for this series. I'm strongly guessing that it'll be 12 episodes, but with this pacing and how they're "defeating" the villains, it's leading me to think it'll last for 6 episodes. Hope that's not the case, cause there'll need to be some time for Emi to actually develop and become somewhat likeable towards the end of the series.
already confirmed to have 12 eps + a movie
Oct 22, 2017 3:35 PM

Feb 2017
KingKey said:

Well, there is a movie coming out later this year, and we still don't know how the main bad guy might prolong the story, I still hope it 12 eps. Btw, belle better have more screen time...

Oct 28, 2017 3:43 PM

Feb 2013
Belle Lynn best girl.

And she has missiles!

So cool.
Nov 8, 2017 12:42 AM

May 2015
Oh? A Halloween episode? How convenient for an anime like this. And there was a Power Ranger too! They really do good with the character designs and outfits, especially those witches...

Emi being the nihilist as usual. Doesn't want to give up the Case though. And her friend is gone. Triggered? Hehe...

Tekkaman's transformation is...disturbing...wow...

And where did Belle Lynn get all of those parts? They just attach to her out of nowhere! Then again, Pegas also comes out of nowhere...So they keep her alive. She says she's looking for some good "genes". I wonder what happens if she happens to get some of these "genes"...
TarotistNov 14, 2017 7:44 AM
Dec 17, 2017 11:08 PM

Apr 2015
Belle is just... perfect...
every girl in this anime is perfect...
Tekkaman transformation is so painful to watch
just notice this but, not only the action animation are good, their facial expression top notch too...

btw, why Emi's voice is more Hana kana than Hana kana herself... lol
Apr 14, 2018 5:43 PM
Mar 2012
Cute halloween outfits, but Emi's so angsty it's annoying. Maybe her world-destruction wish is constantly making people disappear, hence the news in early episodes.
Belle & Tekkaman both so awesome & cute, running for best ship.
Those laser scars ouchy
Did Mr. Hulk Zombie just ring the bell? He's too big for the door lol.
Apr 3, 2020 3:27 PM

Apr 2016
Their uniforms are so tacky lol, red dresses with while polka dots.

Damn look at old guy go, telling Emi off like that! Props to him. She needs to adjust her attitude.

I like how this short haired blonde girl instinctively reacted to the word "case" from what should've been a normal human girl. They haven't even met once nor does she know who Emi is yet this short haired girl is able to know exactly what type of case she's talking about. What sort of psychic powers does she have? Or rather, how sloppily is this plot put together?
May 16, 2023 10:06 PM

Jul 2007
I honestly will never understand why some anime fans consider emu characters to be bad writing. In depends on the context of the story but in this series its appropraite. She is a human being and has character flaws and if any girl teen here would have been put in her place, how would you react? Not everything has to follow the generic shonen mold stereotype. She simply has alot going on with 4 sudden strangers diving into her world and a massive weight on her shoulders being the barrier of the case and her father no less being the worst father in the world with villians trying to kill her.  Her whole world was flipped upside down in the blink of an eye. So therefore I think her character is being presented in a more realistic fashion. 

Also LOL at Tekkaman for being the only tatsunuko hero who has to endure pain well transforming. I always thought that was pretty hilarous in the original series. 
ArtimesGamerMay 16, 2023 10:33 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 12 Discussion

Wazefock - Dec 18, 2017

24 by ArtimesGamer »»
May 18, 2023 4:53 AM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 8 Discussion

Wazefock - Nov 13, 2017

11 by Ittan_Momen »»
Aug 4, 2020 7:48 PM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 11 Discussion

Wazefock - Dec 11, 2017

11 by Senseki »»
Apr 4, 2020 2:40 PM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 10 Discussion

Wazefock - Nov 27, 2017

15 by Senseki »»
Apr 4, 2020 11:41 AM

Poll: » Infini-T Force Episode 9 Discussion

Wazefock - Nov 20, 2017

13 by Senseki »»
Apr 4, 2020 11:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.