Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 6, 2017 8:57 AM

Jan 2014
I'm not a novel fan, but from what I watch until now, all I can describe was this:

Black Faction (bad guy faction) x Good Servant
Red Faction (good guy faction) x Bad Servant
Nov 8, 2017 10:33 PM
May 2017
I didn't think I'd like Alphonso but damn it I really like Alphonso. At first I thought his rescuing of the Homunculus was just a game to him, but here its clear that Alphonso has a lot of pride in his heroics, which is paralleled by Siegfried. Who was also a great hero who wanted to save someone with his own two hands.

I'm sad to see Siegfried go, but if he'd stayed around a bit longer I'm sure I would have been sadder.

I'm really curious to see how Joan and the Homunculus's relationship plays out. If its just platonic friendship awesome, but if it has to be romance it better be a good one.
Nov 22, 2017 12:08 PM
May 2017
Your time was short siegfried but damn did he go out on high note
Dec 29, 2017 2:36 AM

Sep 2010
Astolfo makes me want to read the Tale of Charlamagne or something. Such a great character. One of my favorite things about this series is how character origins are involved. I'll decide my opinions of the factions at the end. Also looks like Spartacus and Siegfried didn't get plot armor. Siegfried ;-;
Dec 31, 2017 5:52 PM

Sep 2010
Siegfried kicking the bucket in the fourth episode when he felt like end game servant... color me surprised (especially with first EP showing his battle against Mordred). Also is the red berserk already done... if so then talk about a suicide charge.

Then again there are as many as 15 servants in here and it's really difficult for everyone of them to have a flashed out storyline that would last till the end especially with the "strange" grail war storyline going around strong. For few episodes he was in Siegfried was developed rather well and he went out loke boss.
Aug 20, 2018 12:41 PM

Feb 2015
No, why do best bro characters always end up dying in anime. :(
Nov 27, 2018 12:38 AM

Mar 2017
So the opening scene was just clickbait huh
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Jun 22, 2019 7:19 AM

Dec 2018
Well, ain't Siegfried master's a dumb one.

We didn't even get to see Siegfriend's NP.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 6, 2019 4:20 AM

Apr 2013
Well I did not expect Siegfired to go out so early, especially not in the way that he did. The servant's fights were okay, I just had trouble remembering what servant fights on what side haha
Aug 22, 2019 4:41 AM

Mar 2018
I liked this episode. Astolfo is silly but in a likable way.

I was kind of expecting Siegfried to not last long, given the lame excuse of a master he got saddled with. The fat guy with the Hitler moustache (I am deliberately not looking up his name) is an utter buffoon. I'm glad Siegfried went out with dignity rather than dying for that ass*.

Some say it is silly for Siegfried to sacrifice himself for a stranger. But remember that a Servant has a weird "life" to begin with. A Servant is almost guaranteed to die by the end of the War, so sacrificing it for a noble cause seems not only heroic but also rational.

* That ass, not to be confused with dat ass, which - depending on the ass - might arguably be worth dying for.
Sep 18, 2019 3:16 AM

Dec 2012
Berserker.
Atlanta.
Achilles.
Dat oppai.
Dat leg.
Archer support.
Dat noble.
Dat chariot.
Jeanne.
Dat gut punch.
His heart!
He's gone.
Dat light.
Did he just grow?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 11, 2020 6:38 AM

Dec 2014
damn Saber was something else..... proud... of him... thirteen left and Ruler
Apr 28, 2020 9:13 PM

Feb 2018
What are you doing siegfried...
Jun 19, 2022 11:36 AM

Mar 2021
I have a problem with the appearance of so many heroes and masters at the same time, I can't understand who is an ally of whom and I just don't care. for example knowing black iso little or nothing, and he gave his life for someone I just met, his participation did not seem memorable to me

tengo un problema con la apricion de tantos heroes y maestros a la vez, no consigo entender quien es aliado de quien y simpelemente me dan igual. por ejemplo saber negro iso poco y nada, y dio su vida por un alguien que acabo de conocer, no me parecio memorable su participación

JuanDi_09Jun 19, 2022 11:40 AM
Jul 2, 2022 3:45 AM
Mar 2021
This episode felt so rushed :0

Saber of Black died without fully releasing his Noble Phantasm :'(

Lancer of red is without a doubt the strongest in this series so far

can't wait to see saber of black master reaction !
Nov 17, 2023 12:19 AM
Jul 2023
Pretty cool episode, it looks like we already lost 2 servants!
- Red rider and Archer introduced! Achilles and Atlanta
-Astolfo is so overpowered! Wtf, he can evaporate and opponents legs by touching them?
- Red Berserker already down.
- Atlanta is so pretty <3
-
- Achilles vs Frieg was entertaining, Friegs dumbass master already used 2 command seals.
- It was really cool when Achilles had to dodge Chiron's arrows, given they used to train together, and therefor had the moves memorised.
- Astolfo is such a kind soul, he helped the homunculus escape.
- Sieg is dead???? He gave his heart to save the Homunculus, what a chad!
- 6v6 from now on
Dec 1, 2023 6:56 PM

Nov 2023
Alfonso was something else against Berserker
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.