Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2017 6:11 AM

Jul 2014
so does anyone actually know anything about this series? i tried googling all over but i couldn't find any info (well, any info in english) about this. Like, how many years took place after sukasuka? what's it about? will i feel as emotionally conflicted and cry a river after i read this just like how i cried after reading the first one.

oh god the memories are coming back.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Jun 25, 2017 6:25 AM

Jul 2014
also i haven't exactly finished sukasuka yet so please no huge spoilers
And yes, I meant that.
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
Jun 25, 2017 8:24 PM

Feb 2013
I would like to know as well...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 27, 2017 10:05 AM
Jan 2017
dodgemoto_23 said:
Ok so basic-ish information: This series took place 5 years after the events in Sukasuka And another timeskip at Volume 4. As you can see in the character profile, the 4 little ones are the now the main characters of this with some returning characters in our original cast. Majority of it (especially the earlier parts) was told on Tiat's PoV. It has an unrelated plot to Sukasuka just until later on, also, it's focuses more on the world and the lore compare to it's prequel. And here, we finally get to see the True villain of this series.

Ps: I'd fucking rage-quit, crying while reading some chapters of this. There's some part of it that's really hard to read (not literally) but because of the fucking feels T_T

Where did you read it please ??
Jun 27, 2017 11:50 AM
Apr 2017
Unfortunately, it doesn't have a fan or any translation (yet). I read it on their original novel since I know japanese very well.
Jun 27, 2017 12:30 PM

Jun 2017
dodgemoto_23 said:
Ok so basic-ish information: This series took place 5 years after the events in Sukasuka And another timeskip at Volume 4. As you can see in the character profile, the 4 little ones are the now the main characters of this with some returning characters in our original cast. Majority of it (especially the earlier parts) was told on Tiat's PoV. It has an unrelated plot to Sukasuka just until later on, also, it's focuses more on the world and the lore compare to it's prequel. And here, we finally get to see the True villain of this series.

Ps: I'd fucking rage-quit, crying while reading some chapters of this. There's some part of it that's really hard to read (not literally) but because of the fucking feels T_T

Where can I find the original novel?
Jun 27, 2017 4:56 PM
Mar 2014
TheKiryto_Sabo said:
dodgemoto_23 said:

Where did you read it please ??
mean the problem was not solved during SukaSuka LN ...
Jun 27, 2017 6:14 PM
Apr 2017
I found it on Amazon japan, so obviously if you didn't understand japanese there's no point looking for it, Anyway here's the link https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/404104040X/
Jun 28, 2017 1:59 PM
Feb 2014
dodgemoto_23 said:

True villain of the series? From what Ive read and heard about SukaSuka's LN ending, the "villain's" have already been destroyed. What villain could you be referring to? Nils D Foreigner?
Jun 29, 2017 12:14 AM
Feb 2014
dodgemoto_23 said:
KowaYamai said:

True villain of the series? From what Ive read and heard about SukaSuka's LN ending, the "villain's" have already been destroyed. What villain could you be referring to? Nils D Foreigner?

If I remember correctly, there's the three Poteau: Jade Nail, Ebon Candle, and Carmine Lake. We can see that Ebon Candle is the "good" guy here, helping the other species survive. Carmine Lake is just obsessed over Elq and protecting her. So that leaves Jade Nail who started the war against the humans or something like that?
Jun 29, 2017 1:48 AM

Mar 2016
@FlameTaJaDoru

The translator of sukasuka said he'll consider translating SukaMoka after he's done with sukasuka. He's been going slow since May and has yet to finish Vol 5 translation. So you can probably expect him starting sukamoka somewhere around august or September maybe. Otherwise, you'll have to go look for the original novel books if you can read Japanese that is.
Jun 29, 2017 7:02 AM
Apr 2017
DragonSlayer_19 said:
@FlameTaJaDoru

The translator of sukasuka said he'll consider translating SukaMoka after he's done with sukasuka. He's been going slow since May and has yet to finish Vol 5 translation. So you can probably expect him starting sukamoka somewhere around august or September maybe. Otherwise, you'll have to go look for the original novel books if you can read Japanese that is.

I hope he'll translate the EX volume for the other guys too. I remember him saying that he wasn't a fan of Spin-off series, but EX wasn't a spin-off. It's a side story about the past, recent, and current wielder of the dug weapon Seniorious. It was quite an emotional read for me, like, it's basically reliving the past while looking at the future.
Jun 29, 2017 4:16 PM

Jun 2015
Has the anime adapted the whole story in SukaSuka? If no, how much they adapted into anime?
Jun 29, 2017 7:34 PM
Apr 2017
WedmimPaixao said:
Has the anime adapted the whole story in SukaSuka? If no, how much they adapted into anime?

No, only 3 out of 5 volumes were adapted.
Jul 2, 2017 11:41 PM

Jun 2017
dodgemoto_23 said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:
@FlameTaJaDoru

I hope he'll translate the EX volume for the other guys too. I remember him saying that he wasn't a fan of Spin-off series, but EX wasn't a spin-off. It's a side story about the past, recent, and current wielder of the dug weapon Seniorious. It was quite an emotional read for me, like, it's basically reliving the past while looking at the future.

By any chance can you give me some insight as to what we can expect in the sequel novel in terms of information? The information you provided was great, but can you give us a little bit more as to what we can expect, stuff like characters, settings, background, anything is okay.
Jul 3, 2017 6:49 AM

Apr 2011
Why Ren isn't in the cast? Anyone knows? I read summary of 4th and 5th vol. BTW, did Wilhem reincarnated into parallel world?
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Jul 3, 2017 8:01 AM
Apr 2017
Ganbat said:
Why Ren isn't in the cast? Anyone knows? I read summary of 4th and 5th vol. BTW, did Wilhem reincarnated into parallel world?

That's why it's still a mystery in the Sukamoka timeline. As for Ren, I'm pretty sure she's chilling out there, like you said, there's nothing really going on her situation besides she's doing fine.
Jul 3, 2017 1:12 PM

Mar 2016
dodgemoto_23 said:
DarkSharingan21 said:

By any chance can you give me some insight as to what we can expect in the sequel novel in terms of information? The information you provided was great, but can you give us a little bit more as to what we can expect, stuff like characters, settings, background, anything is okay.

Sure why not:
The first 2 volumes left a not so good of a impression especially if you have high expectations coming from it's predecessor (this was also one of the reason why the Sukasuka translator doesn't have a much motivation on translating this sequel). It's like the same story with different characters basically. The MC wasn't that likable compare to Willem (he's still not your typical LN protagonist mind you). But the volume 3 is where the story really starts.

As for the characters, I gotta say, I'm loving the character of Tiat more than Chtholly (as the "first main heroine"). Initially, I actually wondering why Tiat is the main heroine because she's not the wielder of Seniorious (unlike Chtholly) but I guess Tiat doesn't need that to develop her character (that also means, she's not the unhappiest person in the world lol). And I really like the character dynamics between her and Feodor (new MC) even though they're not that friendly to each other because of their ideals at earlier part of the series. We also have some returning characters from the original cast of Sukasuka, though, I won't be mentioning them because of spoilers especially if you haven't finish reading Sukasuka yet.
As for our new boy, Feodor, I won't be saying much about him either but just to let you know: He was like the opposite of Willem in terms of social status/ backgrounds, he came from a noble family (he even have a former fiancee), but majority of the first 2 volumes, he became a, sort of bystander because of his circumstances.

We got to see a different view about the Visitors(gods) in perspective of Feodor. The setting of this was like, comparing it to Sukasuka, this is like the new world, Sukasuka on the other hand is like the old world (it has a lot of flashbacks and backstories about the events of 500 years ago, in the meantime, this is more focus on the present world, the life of all races in the Island of the sky). But the revelation about the Beasts and Fairies (yes, fairies) were still continue to be unfold. There's also an added mystery to this and I call this
. And I'm definitely not going to talk about that Because it's one of the major plotline of this sequel
. And yea, we still have an ugly political conflict on this.

I think that's for it now I guess lol.

I think a great thing the author did was introduce Tiat, Collon, Lakesh, and Pannibal in SukaSuka and establishing them there and adding in a subtle layer of setup for them like Tiat starting to grow and imitate Chtholly and even wearing the brooch. I thought that was brilliant instead of putting their characters straight into the first chapter of the sequel novel where people might feel they're clones or rehashed characters of Ithea, chtholly, ren, and the rest and the whole thing suffers from love live syndrome. Also adult lakesh on vol 2 cover is just perfect lol
Jul 3, 2017 5:15 PM

Mar 2016
@dodgemoto_23, I have read 4 volumes of SukaSuka so far, but I have a question about SukaMoka volume 4 cover. Is the baby the reincarnation of chtholly?
Jul 3, 2017 8:50 PM
Apr 2017
Eromanga-sensei said:
@dodgemoto_23, I have read 4 volumes of SukaSuka so far, but I have a question about SukaMoka volume 4 cover. Is the baby the reincarnation of chtholly?

Yes she was,
Jul 4, 2017 1:55 PM
Jan 2016
hi i'm new in this forum, i decided to join because i'm really curious about the story of sukamoka pls spoil me, i don't mind major spoiler because i'm afraid no one gonna translating this series
Jul 5, 2017 1:29 AM
Apr 2017
rinn007_ said:
hi i'm new in this forum, i decided to join because i'm really curious about the story of sukamoka pls spoil me, i don't mind major spoiler because i'm afraid no one gonna translating this series

Sorry but I refuse, Just wait for Fgilan to translate it. It might take a while but it's better to wait rather than making this thread a spoilerfest.
Jul 9, 2017 12:19 AM

Mar 2016
After seeing all the illustrations, i really look forward to reading the sequel. The girls look so adorable as grown ups.

Lol Pannibal really looks like Touka from tokyo ghoul

I hope none of these are spoiler-ish, but @dodgemoto_23

Shishou_23Jul 9, 2017 12:23 AM
Jul 9, 2017 1:10 AM
Apr 2017
DragonSlayer_19 said:
After seeing all the illustrations, i really look forward to reading the sequel. The girls look so adorable as grown ups.

What I really like about their new outfits is that, they're so different to each other (and they really fits the personality of each fairies who whore them) unlike the previous one where they look all the same.

And excuse me but can I ask, who is your favorite fairy out of the 4?
dodgemoto_23Jul 9, 2017 1:16 AM
Jul 9, 2017 1:23 AM

Oct 2015
^ omg pannibal is literally the cutest thing ever

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Jul 9, 2017 1:49 AM

Mar 2016
dodgemoto_23 said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

From sukasuka it was Chtholly>Nephren>Ithea>Rhan>Nopht although i loved them all so much.
As for SukaMoka main girls, idk, i really like them all. Tiat is like overall really good and seems to have some chtholly in her and senior vibes. I'm drawn to Lakesh's innocent and cheerful side and Collon's energetic and cute side, but Pannibal is just overall bae. I liked how chill and nonchalant she was as a kid. Hope she retains that as a grown up. She and collon both shared a similar level of adventure and aspiration. I remember in sukasuka when they both climbed the tree and nyglatho was looking for them and Lakesh warning them. So hard to give an answer.
Shishou_23Jul 9, 2017 1:54 AM
Jul 9, 2017 2:02 AM
Apr 2017
DragonSlayer_19 said:
dodgemoto_23 said:

From sukasuka it was Chtholly>Nephren>Ithea>Rhan>Nopht although i loved them all so much.
As for SukaMoka main girls, idk, i really like them all. Tiat is like overall really good and seems to have some chtholly in her and senior vibes. I'm drawn to Lakesh's innocent and cheerful side and Collon's energetic and cute side, but Pannibal is just overall bae. I liked how chill and nonchalant she was as a kid. Hope she retains that as a grown up. She and collon both shared a similar level of adventure and aspiration. I remember in sukasuka when they both climbed the tree and nyglatho was looking for them and Lakesh warning them. So hard to give an answer.

Haha I agree with all your statement there. But don't worry, they still pretty much all the same.
dodgemoto_23Jul 9, 2017 2:05 AM
Jul 17, 2017 5:51 PM
Jan 2016
Who is the translator of suka sukasuka that can "possibly" work on suka moka if he takes the job i want to donate to the cause im a truly fan of the series i already finish the original 5 volumes and i cant wait for the ex and sequel that i think it has almost 5 volumes going out... sorry for the bad english im from Chile greetings guys
Jul 17, 2017 6:18 PM

Jul 2014
MAADCity1 said:
Who is the translator of suka sukasuka that can "possibly" work on suka moka if he takes the job i want to donate to the cause im a truly fan of the series i already finish the original 5 volumes and i cant wait for the ex and sequel that i think it has almost 5 volumes going out... sorry for the bad english im from Chile greetings guys

You can find the translations here:
https://fgilantranslations.com/

I don't think he accepts donation tho.
And yes, I meant that.
Aug 19, 2017 10:55 PM
Mar 2015
DragonSlayer_19 said:

Do you by any chance have the photo of Baby Chtholly from volume 4 of SukaMoka?

Also, didn't Willhelm become a depressed ass in the spin-off because of all the BS that happened to him? It was difficult to understand it all, but apparently he gets no happiness now apparently.
Aug 20, 2017 10:35 PM
Apr 2017
Do you by any chance have the photo of Baby Chtholly from volume 4 of SukaMoka?

Also, didn't Willhelm become a depressed ass in the spin-off because of all the BS that happened to him? It was difficult to understand it all, but apparently he gets no happiness now apparently.

Firstly, she's not baby Chtholly, she's an entirely different fairy. And this isn't Rezero, don't expect some Subaru nonsense to be happen on Willem. Anyways...
You can see her on these illustrations:

Oct 10, 2017 1:42 PM

Oct 2016
Got the book but dunno if I should start reading this. My heart's just empty knowing that this series wouldn't have willem or chtholly...
Oct 11, 2017 8:59 AM
Apr 2017
Germs_N_Spices said:
Got the book but dunno if I should start reading this. My heart's just empty knowing that this series wouldn't have willem or chtholly...

How many volumes do you have? and I just to want to say this... the "feel" of this sequel is quite different and some people who I've talked on discord said, they think that Sukamoka is kinda inferior compare to Sukasuka (character writing and such)... heck freaking Fgilan kinda said that too
Dec 5, 2017 7:12 PM
Nov 2015
If anybody sees this and has read some of this untranslated, a question:
Is Willem alive? I NEED TO KNOW THIS
It was implied at the end of SukaSuka that he was, somehow, but there is no mention of him in the cast nor the synopsis.
Dec 16, 2017 5:11 AM

Oct 2016
pynewyork said:
If anybody sees this and has read some of this untranslated, a question:
Is Willem alive? I NEED TO KNOW THIS
It was implied at the end of SukaSuka that he was, somehow, but there is no mention of him in the cast nor the synopsis.

Interesting thing is, with immortals and whatnot, death is just a state of the body. Willem at this time is indeed dead, but the end of SukaSuka implied that he came back after...I believe it was 10 years? So this second series fills in the some of the 10-year gap during which Willem is dead/absent. I haven't read further than the first volume but judging from illustrations and hearsay I believe Willem hasn't been shown yet, though he is constantly referenced by other characters throughout. I do believe we'll see Nephren though.
Aug 9, 2018 4:24 AM

Apr 2013
As Germs_N_Spices said Willhem is immortal, so only his body is put on death state. Due to this we actually see him in non physical form several times during sukamoka. It is to be noted that willhem is not entirely willhem anymore though. His mind is shared with Chanteur, and it seems that both mind influence his behaviour.
We don't really have any explanation about that last scene of suka suka yet, we don't know if willhem will really come back physically after all that time, it's mere hypothesises from hopeful readers. Right now his dead body is kept locked in a box placed in a very secured military storage.

Ganbat said:

Ren is here but due to some "special circumstances" that started 3 years prior to the events in suka moka (even by volume 6 we know really little about it) she cannot join the main cast of sukamoka to help them so we barely see anything about her.

dodgemoto_23 said:
Germs_N_Spices said:

How many volumes do you have? and I just to want to say this... the "feel" of this sequel is quite different and some people who I've talked on discord said, they think that Sukamoka is kinda inferior compare to Sukasuka (character writing and such)... heck freaking Fgilan kinda said that too

The feel is different yes. it's more of a straight forward fantasy story than suka suka was. However, after reading 6 volumes I don't think it's inferior. Suka moka has strength that sukasuka didn't really had since the focus are different.
Both are really good read and anyone who liked the characters from sukasuka should read it ImO.

dodgemoto_23 said:
Eromanga-sensei said:

Yes she was,

There is not a single confirmation of this
We have two known examples of fairies reincarnation (we know that all fairies reincarnates, simply in like 99% of the case the previous incarnation never shows up because you need to have the current personality to crumble from too much generated venenum for this to happen (which is only something that can happen to weilders of swords of S rank or above, anything lower simply doesn't allow to generate enough venenum for it to happen; and then even when the personality colapse there's almost never a full former personality emerging, Ithea is the only real case of a non partial personality emerging that have happened so far).
And for both of the two examples that we have :
-The reincarnation looked nothing alike the previous incarnation. Totally different hair colour, eyes colours
-The reincarnation didn't have the same personality as the previous incarnation either (although the incarnation's early personality seems to be somehow influenced to the last feelings of the previous incarnation regularly).
-The reincarnation didn't have the same hobbies either.

So Ryehl is same eye and hair colour, similar personality and similar hobbies as ctholly, but like I pointed above none of those points are linked to being the reincarnation of someone. For example Ithea's previous incarnation had an appearance close of Collon. Compare those two, they look nothing alike right? And the personality was really different as well, hence why Ithea needs to always "wear a mask" around others, like she says to Willem.

She's also far too young to get her own personality collapse anyway, and would need to get atuned to Either Valgalis, Mulsumaurea, Senioris or Mournen in order to even that perosnality collapse possible. And since personality collapse means death of the current personality, that would be wishing for Ryehl's death, so not cool regardless.
Aug 23, 2018 1:07 PM
Dec 2015
Is the continuation of sukasuka is dismissed by Yen press

More topics from this board

» Translation updating thread

Wu_Hitomi - Aug 30, 2017

5 by LoneWizzy »»
Sep 9, 2020 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.