Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 19, 2019 12:31 PM
May 2019
Ok so, I don't know if this is an old post but like, (Spoilers duh) in the end she's like 3000 years old too. ANd I was kinda like "Ok thats a little weird" But I ship them too hard lol.
Dec 21, 2019 12:01 AM
Dec 2019
I am ok with this beacuse meliodas can die but he comes back to life which means he restarts and because Elizabeth is ok with it I am also ok with it because it isa friking anime theres always that one perv
Dec 27, 2019 11:47 PM
Dec 2019
WAIT elsebeth 16 and melodies 3000 yrs old
FBI OPEN UP
Feb 1, 2020 1:19 AM
Sep 2019
Yeah, honestly I've never understood the relationship between Meliodas & Elizabeth

On one hand you have Meliodas protecting Elizabeth because they both love each other, and the other you have Meliodas treating Elizabeth like a sex toy
Feb 16, 2020 9:38 PM
Feb 2020
He’s lost Elizabeth 106 times and is reunited with a curse so he will get the best out of her lives.
Feb 29, 2020 6:17 AM

Sep 2019
She's a Vegetable. Always crying, making things cringe, and crying of course.

To the main point she and meliodas! there relation is like a like 3000+ year old guy who looks like 12 year boy seducing a 16 year old girl who actually looks like 20 year babe and making us actually giving us fanserve. I mean idk it's gives me more scenes of relief then I'm ok with it.
Feb 29, 2020 6:25 AM

Sep 2019
LeighV1 said:
Yeah, honestly I've never understood the relationship between Meliodas & Elizabeth

On one hand you have Meliodas protecting Elizabeth because they both love each other, and the other you have Meliodas treating Elizabeth like a sex toy
who cares man xd. If it's groping her tities or stealing panties or shoving his face on her crotch or anything that relate to these things then I'm ok with it.
Mar 9, 2020 11:03 PM

Jun 2010
*facepalm*

No, not at all. What I do find disturbing is how often certain types of people "in the fandom" claim to find relationships and other things "disturbing."
Apr 20, 2020 3:50 PM
Apr 2020
Y'all saying it's fine , But elizabeth is 16!!
May 27, 2020 11:40 PM

Jun 2013
I don't care about the groping, it's common in Anime and manga. However, it gets old real fast.
臭い-
Jun 12, 2020 10:39 AM

Aug 2018
yeah its disgusting af

Aug 2, 2020 3:54 PM
Aug 2020
its not disturbing because they're in brittania where the legal age is 16
Aug 2, 2020 4:30 PM

May 2020
no.

if u read further, you'll see why.
all of my waifus are dead
Aug 10, 2020 3:42 PM
Aug 2020
So if you read or watch season 4 you would learn that they have a curse where meliodas can never age or die I’m pretty sure and Elizabeth is when she dies she’s reborn without her memories but if she gains them which she can she will die in 3 days now dont get yell at me I might be wrong here but the child meliodas saw was Elizabeth and she regained her memories as a child in a scene in season 4 and she died from a house fire in 3 days therefore your theory of he knew her then a child is wrong now if you wanna think meliodas is sexually assaulting her didn’t she say it’s ok in parts of the anime or manga which i haven’t read but know stuff so there you have it
Oct 24, 2020 10:23 PM
Oct 2020
Seriously? Did yall not watch the anime? LMFAO try actually watching the anime before commenting on it.
Meliodas and Elizabeth met 3000 years ago, Elizabeth goddess, Meliodas Demon. He had left his kind to help the goddesses. Elizabeth and Meliodas was both punished, Elizabeth helped the demons. And Meliodas killed his own kind.
Meliodas was cursed that he could never die or age, Elizabeth was killed but she would reincarnate/die whenever she found out about her life 3000 years ago. Meliodas knew Elizabeth even if she didnt know him. So basically, the child Elizabeth you saw was 3000 years old.
Oct 25, 2020 1:25 AM
Oct 2020
DeaththeKid2020 said:
Y'all saying it's fine , But elizabeth is 16!!
Watch the actual anime before commenting.
Oct 25, 2020 1:27 AM
Oct 2020
Forknife6969 said:
WAIT elsebeth 16 and melodies 3000 yrs old
FBI OPEN UP
Oml, At least try to fucking wait till the anime is over, THEN you can make your fucking opinion.
Oct 25, 2020 1:29 AM
Oct 2020
Jesusanoo said:
So, I've been reading Nanatsu No Taizai for the past two days and I made it to chapter 183. Throughout my time reading this series one thing has been bothering me from the start. The way Meliodas treats Elizabeth. Groping and sexually abusing her. But it is not just that, that bothers me. Knowing the fact that Meliodas knew and talked to Elizabeth since she was an infant. I can't wrap my head around the idea of Meliodas doing that to Elizabeth when he knew her as a young child. It's so disgusting and wrong. If you support Meliodas x Elizabeth, please explain to me why you are okay with that pair while knowing such facts.

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
Oml, elizabeth is 3000 years old. She NOT a child, shes a woman born again in a childs body.
Oct 25, 2020 1:34 AM
Oct 2020
TDBanimefan said:
flannan said:
The thing that disturbs me, is that Elisabeth seems to be completely okay with that. Just what kind of life she had before that she has no problems with that? At her age, I would not expect her to allow even somebody she likes to touch her like that.

Little boy is the real shape. For some reason, he thinks that being a fat guy is more impressive.
She is just Naive. When they first met and he squeezed his breast he said somethinv like "everythings alright here" and she just accepted it like it was a doctor checking her out. So, my absloute best guest is that she just doesn't understand. Probably because she is royalty and had never dealt with a perv before.
Do you really think shes that dumb? LMAO
Oct 25, 2020 1:42 AM
Oct 2020
Jesusanoo said:
MechKingKillbot said:

If she had a problem with the way Meliodas treats her, she should have either

1) Voiced her concerns/issues with him. He seems like an understanding person
or
2) Stop seeing Meliodas

Pretty simple. It's not like it isn't out of her control
That could be something she could do. But what about Meliodas? Does he not have any idea of what he is doing to a girl he use to know when she was just a little girl?
Jesusanoo said:
MechKingKillbot said:

If she had a problem with the way Meliodas treats her, she should have either

1) Voiced her concerns/issues with him. He seems like an understanding person
or
2) Stop seeing Meliodas

Pretty simple. It's not like it isn't out of her control
That could be something she could do. But what about Meliodas? Does he not have any idea of what he is doing to a girl he use to know when she was just a little girl?
of course he does, also read the damn manga before commenting.
Oct 25, 2020 1:43 AM
Oct 2020
Wrath7 said:
jgames111 said:
Meh is anime XD. I mean yeah when you put it that way it is weird as hell, but she a grown adult, that is her decision and is not like Meliodas raised her. Not to mention the play the sexual harassment as gags.

I have an objection to whoever said this. Elizabeth is still only 16 when she finds Meliodas.
READ THE DAMN MANGA BEFORE COMMENTING LORD-
Oct 25, 2020 1:46 AM
Oct 2020
Paul said:
No, but a fat guy posing as a scrawny boy paired with a giantess is a pretty disturbing couple.
No, its the opposite, its a "scrawny boy" pretending to be a fat guy. He did that so he could seem more kingly and brave.
Oct 29, 2020 8:43 AM
Oct 2020
Yes really disturbing, it's one of the reasons i cant get into the show, besides Elizabeth's constant yelling of "Meliodas sama!!!" Or "Sir Meliodas!!!" For my fellow dub viewers. Fun fact : she said it over 150 times
Spoiler alert!! For season 3 at least
The fact that Elizabeth for the first season has no recollectin of her past lifes means shes just an everyday 16 year old girl. While on the other hand theres an immortal 3000 year old demon in a boy's body. The grobbing is just molesting at this point (remember one of the first time meliodas gropped her was when she was asleep) and the fact that Elizabeth just blushes without saying anything makes it weirder, idk if she is too shy or "too kind" to reject, which i doubt or actually enjoys it or what, but what i can say is a normal 16 year old girl would scream and resist in any way or at least not in public with friends watching.
Oh god i just realised she must've enjoyed it if she ended up loving him anyways. I guess girls just have different taste in man, some just likes molesting perverts.
Jan 21, 2021 11:12 AM
Jan 2021
I really couldn’t care less if an anime main character was a perv or not as long as he isn’t dense. And meliodas having his dark side makes it okay and a bonus for me in a way. so as long as the show keeps providing me with enjoyment and entertainment I couldn’t care less. Even if he starts sexually abusing children, witch’s he isn’t btw.
May 21, 2022 11:22 PM

Oct 2020
It's definitely off-putting for me, but age is so warped in this series that it doesn't bother me as much as it would in a different context. In the grand scheme of their relationship it's a little less weird? Idk. I can totally see where you're coming from though, and it does disturb me to some extent. All of the relationships Nakaba writes for this series are gross, mostly with age gaps but with other stuff too. Maybe I've just become desensitized to it.
Yes...I ate 5 slices of pizza...those mozzarella sticks were good too...Yes, I'm lactose intolerant, what about it??
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

134 by Rithic »»
Yesterday, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

328 by ProzmicDoed »»
Yesterday, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2015

175 by SilverHawk13 »»
Apr 11, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

114 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

143 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.