Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2017 10:50 PM
Jan 2016
Just finished season one of anime and was wondering if Mc still has his harem in the current manga chapters. Also does Himegami even like Takeru ? it somewhat hints that she instead likes his friend Usui can anyone confirm this.
Apr 6, 2017 9:39 AM
Sep 2014
I am curious about Himegami too. It would be a real disappointment for me if she really likes Usui.
Apr 6, 2017 6:54 PM
Jun 2012
austin_b said:
Just finished season one of anime and was wondering if Mc still has his harem in the current manga chapters. Also does Himegami even like Takeru ? it somewhat hints that she instead likes his friend Usui can anyone confirm this.

If you hoping for a harem end for Takeru it probably won't happen because he has someone he is in love with.
Jul 20, 2017 4:13 PM

May 2015
Technically he still has a harem (more than one girl + the trap XD that like him) although he has some one he likes... but some other girls have other people that have interest in them thus there is a chance that they reciprocate the character feelings/that are showing interest in them via strength growth or valor…

I love the harem genre but when I encounter a school as big as this one and more than one male character with tons and I mean tons of female characters I like the spread the wealth approach (it is annoying and greedy as F*ck for me if all of the girls end liking the same boy/man).

Oct 3, 2018 1:07 AM
Feb 2018
Well in the latest manga vol. He hinted that he likes haruko... i was pretty sure from earlier...
Sep 1, 2020 11:07 PM
Mar 2014
Roy_Focker said:
Technically he still has a harem (more than one girl + the trap XD that like him) although he has some one he likes... but some other girls have other people that have interest in them thus there is a chance that they reciprocate the character feelings/that are showing interest in them via strength growth or valor…

I love the harem genre but when I encounter a school as big as this one and more than one male character with tons and I mean tons of female characters I like the spread the wealth approach (it is annoying and greedy as F*ck for me if all of the girls end liking the same boy/man).

SAAAAAAME! I've been tryihg to relay this into words the longest but you just perfectly said it. ThTS precisely why I hate dxd and also its harem end I dispised. Like you said I like the wealth spread amongst the boys
Sep 2, 2020 7:56 PM

May 2015
ShinXShinra said:
Roy_Focker said:

SAAAAAAME! I've been tryihg to relay this into words the longest but you just perfectly said it. ThTS precisely why I hate dxd and also its harem end I dispised. Like you said I like the wealth spread amongst the boys
Yeah, some people want 100% or bust and I disagree as soon as the plot introduce a friend/support character liking one of the cast in a harem and if MC has already a girlfriend or flirt with a girl who is already with someone (married girl) just for the sake of comedy in a harem it irks me (it makes in my eyes the character a greedy bastard [less likable] even if that not the author intention) getting 80 of 100 girls it is not a downer, the guy still ends with a lot of 🐱

And even if I like this title MC & his perverted friend Kengo Usui situations with the school nurse who it is implied that Akaya Kodai likes her it's bother me to an extent.
Sep 3, 2020 1:18 PM
Mar 2020
Roy_Focker said:
ShinXShinra said:
Yeah, some people want 100% or bust and I disagree as soon as the plot introduce a friend/support character liking one of the cast in a harem and if MC has already a girlfriend or flirt with a girl who is already with someone (married girl) just for the sake of comedy in a harem it irks me (it makes in my eyes the character a greedy bastard [less likable] even if that not the author intention) getting 80 of 100 girls it is not a downer, the guy still ends with a lot of 🐱

And even if I like this title MC & his perverted friend Kengo Usui situations with the school nurse who it is implied that Akaya Kodai likes her it's bother me to an extent.

So, does Kodama like Usui or Takeru?
Sep 8, 2020 10:46 AM

May 2015

So, does Kodama like Usui or Takeru?[/quote]I think she see Takeru more like a brother than a love interest and Usui have a chance with her but he needs to eliminate his pervy side but the guy is a lost cause thus he has a long roa ahead.
Dec 4, 2020 5:45 PM
Mar 2014
Roy_Focker said:
ShinXShinra said:

LOL theres someone who actually thinks like me, yeah same it irks me when i see the ring leader hitting on or trying to snatch every single chick in sight like make do with what youve got my dude it comes across as greedy and i end up despising the character.
Dec 4, 2020 5:54 PM
Mar 2014
02122005g said:
Roy_Focker said:

So, does Kodama like Usui or Takeru?
I starts off as appreciation towards Takeru for saving her? (I put ? because its been a while however im certain it was the act that made her appreciative) thus she does for a period hold Takeru as a potential love interest however that shifts to Usui, in the anime 100% as she asks Usui to hold her hand and walk besides her (I believe it was the OVA) and in the manga she gives off hints to Usui to better himself as an man and she'll be waiting for him and the day when he comes to take her(I believe this was during the school tournament when Usui was down. Also she noticed him being down and the thought of what was upsetting him on her own accord and then proceeds to approach him and spend the rest of the time hearing what he had to say and console him which implies she is at the very least paying attention to him). it's just that they didn't get together in the manga and that pissed me off and the very last scene (i believe) when she jumps out of the portal into Takeru's arm pissed me off i believe it should of been Usui as the guy lierally gave his life for her but i guess Takeru has protagonist privileges but yeah. To put it simply in the beginning Takeru but when she notices he has someone she shifts towards Usui and recognises his sincere love towards her (in the anime i believe her recognition was as early as when the childhood friend went running off in the rain and Usui punches or aggressively persuades Takeru to go after her which Kodoma is secretly watching from behind. Once Takeru leaves she comes out and says something to Usui along the lines of him doing the right thing and being manly which implied she saw Usui in a different light since).
ShinXShinraDec 4, 2020 6:12 PM
Aug 16, 2021 3:21 AM
Aug 2021
. He is in love with her, but Himegami ignores him~ source fandom wiki
Oct 25, 2021 11:27 AM
Mar 2021
kodama likes takeru im pretty sure i dont really see anything about usui shes just being friendly so she can get closer to takerus i think even the fandom and such says she likes takeru u dont kiss some one so passionately if u dont love him and if she makes his friend feel good about himself instead of sad and such she will score points with Takeru and she could be just cheering him on so he isnt in love with her anymore as well so she can pursue takeru without interuptions
RadtoterMay 7, 2022 6:49 AM
May 7, 2022 7:43 AM
Mar 2014
[quote=Radtoter message=64748008]kodama likes takeru im pretty sure i dont really see anything about usui shes just being friendly so she can get closer to takerus i think even the fandom and such says she likes takeru u dont kiss some one so passionately if u dont love him and if she makes his friend feel good about himself instead of sad and such she will score points with Takeru and she could be just cheering him on so he isnt in love with her anymore as well so she can pursue takeru without interuptions[/quote
Radtoter said:
kodama likes takeru im pretty sure i dont really see anything about usui shes just being friendly so she can get closer to takerus i think even the fandom and such says she likes takeru u dont kiss some one so passionately if u dont love him and if she makes his friend feel good about himself instead of sad and such she will score points with Takeru and she could be just cheering him on so he isnt in love with her anymore as well so she can pursue takeru without interuptions
Says alot about the type of women you interact with if you think an anime character is so conniving despite the blatent hints sprinkled throughout the series pointing otherwise. must be sad to be you lmao
May 7, 2022 8:56 AM
Mar 2021
[quote=ShinXShinra message=66326376]
Radtoter said:
kodama likes takeru im pretty sure i dont really see anything about usui shes just being friendly so she can get closer to takerus i think even the fandom and such says she likes takeru u dont kiss some one so passionately if u dont love him and if she makes his friend feel good about himself instead of sad and such she will score points with Takeru and she could be just cheering him on so he isnt in love with her anymore as well so she can pursue takeru without interuptions[/quote
Radtoter said:
Says alot about the type of women you interact with if you think an anime character is so conniving despite the blatent hints sprinkled throughout the series pointing otherwise. must be sad to be you lmao
I mean even in fandom and the general community would say she loves takeru in my opinion but that's what it is a opinion the author hasn't said either one because its up for interpretation if not he would have flat out wrote/said what happened so that's your opinion as i said that was mine imagine Kissing the guy and still being around him and sticking to him and then people specifically like u who target others because they don't agree and see it differently then u. And again u dont do all of that if u DONT love the person if she loves Usui then no reason to stick so close to Takeru meanwhile if she loves Takeru makes sense she would help his friend which would in turn make Takeru happy easy explanation as u can see and of course she would give him courage as i mentioned above and why wouldn't she want Usui or anybody else to find happiness? so makes sense to me cause then he'll stop following her and she can fully focus on Takeru.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Chapter 124 Discussion

hitemlow - Apr 7, 2020

9 by ShinXShinra »»
May 7, 2022 7:17 AM

» Maken-Ki! Manga to End in 24th Volume

oppai_0w0 - Sep 15, 2019

4 by AnotherDev28 »»
Aug 23, 2021 12:21 PM

» She is an Irregular Succubs

SilverLeo - Mar 15, 2021

0 by SilverLeo »»
Mar 15, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Chapter 7 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 8, 2008

9 by bakakisima »»
Mar 10, 2020 9:41 AM

» Publishing Status?

hitemlow - Sep 4, 2019

0 by hitemlow »»
Sep 4, 2019 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.