Forum Settings
Forums
Persona 3
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 30, 2017 4:22 AM

Feb 2013
So, I just noticed that this manga is completed on MAL, which is most likely due to inactivity, but then I don't know official stuff about this manga.

Aaanyway, I see the total volume count, but the chapter count is... nonexistent? Was this manga always based purely on volume count and not chapter count? If so, I have so far read up to 'chapter 25', what volume is that?
May 3, 2017 12:02 PM

Sep 2016
JPthugnificent said:
So, I just noticed that this manga is completed on MAL, which is most likely due to inactivity, but then I don't know official stuff about this manga.

Aaanyway, I see the total volume count, but the chapter count is... nonexistent? Was this manga always based purely on volume count and not chapter count? If so, I have so far read up to 'chapter 25', what volume is that?

I don't know. If you look up the Manga it'll say that as of just last year it's only just come out with an offical English release so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'm new to the Persona series and I finished FES recently and reading the Manga after I finished watching the movies I hope they continue to translate this Manga.

As a lot of Manga get half-translated and fans are left with a series that's half-translated and they never see how it could've been because the Manga (from what I've seen so far) gives more character to the MC (in a funny sort of way) even if the story is mixed around I like how they've gone with characterising the MC, but also still keeping his emotionless charm/blank slate at times.
Demon0fAnimeMay 3, 2017 12:05 PM

More topics from this board

» Overall what do you think ?

pieceofshota - Dec 6, 2010

5 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 25, 2021 4:05 PM

» Any difference between Persona 3 Manga and Persona 3 Game?

akihiko132 - Jun 13, 2017

1 by DiurnalDemon »»
Aug 3, 2019 2:43 PM

Poll: » Persona 3 Chapter 25 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

Poll: » Persona 3 Chapter 24 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 1, 2014

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Jun 1, 2014 10:30 AM

Poll: » Persona 3 Chapter 23 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 1, 2014

0 by -Karoshi- »»
Jun 1, 2014 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.