Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2016 10:39 PM

Aug 2015
So yeah, when I heard Toonami would air Shelter on New Year's eve I thought it was a cool idea, but when I looked at the time it would air I got disheartened. I'm sure Toonami just wanted to make this feel special by airing it at midnight, but I'm just wondering why they chose this night at this time to show it. Nobody is going to be watching Toonami with tons of channels airing New Year's coverage all over the world, especially at midnight when the actual event happens. The only ones who would watch this are those who've heard of the event beforehand and don't have plans with friends or family. Hopefully Toonami will provide adequate coverage of the showing beforehand just to show this to the handful of people who haven't seen Shelter yet, because it honestly should be seen by more people even with over 10 million views on YouTube.
Oct 1, 2019 6:51 AM

Sep 2019
AvidAnimeViewer said:
So yeah, when I heard Toonami would air Shelter on New Year's eve I thought it was a cool idea, but when I looked at the time it would air I got disheartened. I'm sure Toonami just wanted to make this feel special by airing it at midnight, but I'm just wondering why they chose this night at this time to show it. Nobody is going to be watching Toonami with tons of channels airing New Year's coverage all over the world, especially at midnight when the actual event happens. The only ones who would watch this are those who've heard of the event beforehand and don't have plans with friends or family. Hopefully Toonami will provide adequate coverage of the showing beforehand just to show this to the handful of people who haven't seen Shelter yet, because it honestly should be seen by more people even with over 10 million views on YouTube.
U alive, hahahaha. Yep you were right. More people should have watched it or did they??
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Oct 1, 2019 5:23 PM

Aug 2015
Peeti said:
AvidAnimeViewer said:
U alive, hahahaha. Yep you were right. More people should have watched it or did they??

Oh yeah, I did watch it. I remember they just played the music portions and excluded the intro and ending monologues. I don't think I was too mad since it's Toonami and they cut every intro and ending for everything anyway. But, yeah, not sure how many people watched it and don't care now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shelter Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DatRandomDude - Oct 18, 2016

506 by MickeyMinaj »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

» Anime

STSayeb - Apr 22, 2023

4 by GoCrayzee »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:28 AM

» BTS of 'Shelter'

Yuckydiyuck - Oct 20, 2016

7 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 31, 2021 6:35 PM

» Didn't realise it was in mal

SethXoXkun - Sep 11, 2021

5 by ManWild »»
Sep 12, 2021 10:58 AM

» Possibly one of the most overrated on mal?

Mister-Man - Aug 14, 2019

6 by NoLiferSoul »»
Sep 7, 2019 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.