Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2016 1:32 AM

Jun 2013
Ok i don't wanna start any pointless discussions with all the trolls here but I'm just wondering...

I think its time to add the entry here for the second season already, right?

Like, we're on december already which means only 1 month left until it airs, and we still can't add to our list. I mean Hummingbird and AniDB already added it so why MAL is taking so long? Can i get an serious explanation please?

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12429
Nov 29, 2016 3:52 AM

Apr 2015
Murasa22 said:
Ok i don't wanna start any pointless discussions with all the trolls here but I'm just wondering...

Like, we're on december already which means only 1 month left until it airs, and we still can't add to our list. I mean Hummingbird and AniDB already added it so why MAL is taking so long? Can i get an serious explanation please?

Because there is no Rewrite anime?
Nov 29, 2016 5:53 AM
Jul 2018
It's been like what? 3 months already since it finished? I think they should make the entry already considering everything else got an entry yet this really didn't got an entry yet, heck not even writing it would appear honestly. I'm just curious if they're going to go and add it to the database honestly.

Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Murasa22 said:

Because there is no Rewrite anime?

Please, go and take a chill pill.
Nov 29, 2016 5:54 AM

Dec 2012
Murasa22 said:

The entry is there but the admins haven't approved the entry yet. Don't worry it will be up before season 2 starts.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Nov 29, 2016 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
Ishkoten said:
Murasa22 said:

The entry is there but the admins haven't approved the entry yet. Don't worry it will be up before season 2 starts.

I think this happened with confirmation with few seasonals before the season started? as an example: Gintama 2017 as a recent one from the database and it has been added today.
Nov 29, 2016 3:37 PM

Jan 2015
If it was already approved, would be pretty underrated even before airing. The ppl have nice reason to have not good expectations about it, so better let it get a bad score later.
Nov 29, 2016 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
Arikado- said:
If it was already approved, would be pretty underrated even before airing. The ppl have nice reason to have not good expectations about it, so better let it get a bad score later.

I assume you mean just let it get approved after a while, right?

And I see what you did there xD
Dec 2, 2016 2:13 PM

Apr 2012
admins are busy adding screen filling background ads.
Dec 4, 2016 8:37 PM
Nov 2015
Murasa22 said:

your most loved planetarian will be air at the end of Feb next year
Dec 5, 2016 8:08 PM

Sep 2011
Obviously it's because this anime is not popular(Basing MAL people). Therefore, no one is even trying to add it and there's nothing to confirm for mods. Maybe if it's really popular enough like Re:Zero and for example there's an announcement for second season, it'll be on the database already within a flash.

Or maybe you can just simply create one yourself instead of creating this thread?

And like someone said, you shouldn't even worry since it'll on the database eventually once second season starts airing. MAL demands you to be patient.
TennoujiDec 5, 2016 8:19 PM

Dec 6, 2016 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Tennouji said:
Obviously it's because this anime is not popular(Basing MAL people). Therefore, no one is even trying to add it and there's nothing to confirm for mods. Maybe if it's really popular enough like Re:Zero and for example there's an announcement for second season, it'll be on the database already within a flash.

Or maybe you can just simply create one yourself instead of creating this thread?

And like someone said, you shouldn't even worry since it'll on the database eventually once second season starts airing. MAL demands you to be patient.

I didn't actually knew you would create an entry actually. o_o I thought only the mods do that type of stuff only, not the members.
Dec 6, 2016 8:09 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
SymphoniacTippy said:
Tennouji said:

I didn't actually knew you would create an entry actually. o_o I thought only the mods do that type of stuff only, not the members.
Yeah you can, but after that you need to wait the mods actually accept it and sometimes its a pain in the ass. >_>
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 6, 2016 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
DatRandomDude said:
SymphoniacTippy said:

Yeah you can, but after that you need to wait the mods actually accept it and sometimes its a pain in the ass. >_>

Yeah... I can somehow imagine how that must feel.

Like this: *waits and refreshes or how it looks like to see if the entry is officially accepted in the database*
Dec 7, 2016 7:09 PM

Sep 2011
SymphoniacTippy said:
DatRandomDude said:

Like this: *waits and refreshes or how it looks like to see if the entry is officially accepted in the database*

Mods will notice more if more people are creating Rewrite 2nd season database. That's why I brought up about the popularity.

Dec 7, 2016 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
Tennouji said:
SymphoniacTippy said:

Mods will notice more if more people are creating Rewrite 2nd season database. That's why I brought up about the popularity.

And because not alot of people liked the series or at least the adaptation, less people will add it to the data, thus the admins will not notice it much, am I correct on that?

I mean I won't blame anyone but still... It is kind of a shame in a sense that it doesn't get officially added to the database. Until further notice of course. Maybe they'll add it when maybe the PV comes out or something, or when they're not too busy, but on the "too busy" part, I doubt that they wouldn't be when being free and such so.
Dec 9, 2016 12:37 AM

Sep 2011
SymphoniacTippy said:
Tennouji said:

And because not alot of people liked the series or at least the adaptation, less people will add it to the data, thus the admins will not notice it much, am I correct on that?

I mean I won't blame anyone but still... It is kind of a shame in a sense that it doesn't get officially added to the database. Until further notice of course. Maybe they'll add it when maybe the PV comes out or something, or when they're not too busy, but on the "too busy" part, I doubt that they wouldn't be when being free and such so.

Yes. And I don't even know what's to get shamed about this since this is normal. Like already said, it'll be on the database eventually and there's nothing to be on hurry. Complain if there are already 2 episodes aired yet there's still no database for that series.

Dec 9, 2016 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
Tennouji said:
SymphoniacTippy said:

Yes. And I don't even know what's to get shamed about this since this is normal. Like already said, it'll be on the database eventually and there's nothing to be on hurry. Complain if there are already 2 episodes aired yet there's still no database for that series.

Can get you, this is just normal to go around yet I don't really get it either. Oh well we'll have to wait and see if they can add it to the database, I wouldn't mind it being late I suppose. I mean late would be better in a sense I suppose? I'm not too sure. As long as they put it in the database that's good enough by me, if they have like freaking 4 episodes released, its not going to affect much when it comes to adding it, you can just... I dunno.

Add the number of episodes you've seen if its released late? xD
Dec 16, 2016 2:38 PM

Dec 2012
Entry is finally up now https://myanimelist.net/anime/34126/Rewrite__Moon_and_Terra
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

294 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

167 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

329 by AyanoKiru »»
May 25, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.