Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2016 9:21 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh damm, Mikaela and Shinoa actually meet when they were young (where is Yuu btw):
Mikaela: "That guy over there with the nasty look in his eyes, I've seen him before. Mr. Saito said he's the neighborhood pervert!"
"Hey you, are you all right?"
Shinoa turned around to face him. She answered in a mischiveous tone, clearly enjoying the situation.
"No, I'm not. This guy here just said all sort of dirty things to me. I think he was trying to abduct me!"

Well despite being only 7-8 years old, Shinoa being Shinoa, which is kinda cute and amusing, Guren never as it easy lol.

----------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------------------

Damm this is getting really good, I just readed it all in less than 1 day.

So Guren strengh is leaked out to the others after Kureto forces his hand, and now he makes Guren swear alliance with him, which in Guren's mind is only until he is able to get enough power to destroy the Hiragi Clan.
Kureto makes Guren, Mito, Sayuri, Shigure, Shinya and Norito form a squad to investigate at a Zoo, and not surprisingly Thousand Nights was conducting some kind of sick experiment, involving a Chimera, and then Mahiru shows up, she already prooved she was possessed before, with split personalities, and she makes the demon possess Guren, something drastic happens, and even Fehrir shows up, and good lord he completely wrecked any opression, Mahiru was teasing Guren and outclassing him at every turn due to the power of the demon (that should be Yuu's in the manga).
But when Mister Noble Vampire appeared, he owned Mahiru too, and Guren still trying to protect her..

I like how Mahiru said she was the hare, going fast while in the process destroying herself, and saying to Guren he was her charming turtle prince, that would have to stop her, before she jeopardized herself prematurely...
I wonder what will be Mahiru's next move, she betrayed the Hiragi, now Thousand Nights, and just wants to perfect the cursed gear, she just wants more power, before it was to be able to be with Guren again but along the line, she gone too deep and now there is no coming back for her!
I wonder how is she able to still meet with Shinoa...
Oh and Sayuri was too cute, professing her love for Guren at the end.

Overall excellent read, it solidifies every one of the characters, and I m even liking Mito, Sayuri and the rest of the gang alot more now, I was only reading for Mahiru and Guren scenes, and while they are the highest point, there is so much more to it, that I if go back to rewatch the anime or re-read the manga, it will make them more interesting!

Guren is obviously more fleshed out here, all his motivations, he wants power to destroy the chains the Hiragi built around him, but in the end the more he does, the more he his chained to, not only the Hiragi, to the demon, to the war and conflict, to his human side, since he starting to grown into Mitu and Norita and not being able to act like they are trash that can be discarted of when need arises!
And last but not least Mahiru too, it is obvious, he likes her, despite the tough attack, and Mahiru is not shy to confess to him whenever she can, while trying to make him see her goal and way of doing things is the faster and best way to do it, and boy she can be so alluring and convincing, you gotta have to give Guren some points for not falling in his lover's sweet honey couted words... Is she really beyond salvation? Well... lets just say even when Ashuramaru got the best of her, she was able to regain control and be true self, for Guren's sake:

I think most people already know how it all ends up to be, if they are following either the manga or the anime, but like the author said it is about what happens before the world reach the end in December, "before the demise of mankind", "A story of their final pains and struggles, before the trumpets of the apocalypse sounded, and the hammer of fate came crashing down upon the world".
I will be there to see how it ends surely~~

PlaycoolNov 23, 2016 5:20 PM

More topics from this board

» Where can I buy the JP light novels?

shiroyume - May 21, 2015

4 by Playcool »»
Jun 4, 2019 8:45 AM

» Theories/Debates (Spoilers) ( 1 2 )

sunny-j - Jun 13, 2015

66 by Smartara14 »»
Aug 22, 2018 10:38 AM

» Volume 7 release date?

thegodsjoker - May 4, 2016

8 by Nallieheai »»
Apr 22, 2018 11:33 PM

» Manga Adaptation

HappyMN - May 1, 2017

3 by Playcool »»
Jan 9, 2018 9:38 AM

» It'd be great if they just made an anime for this!

dakotasapphire - Nov 9, 2016

6 by dakotasapphire »»
Nov 24, 2016 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.