Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 27, 2010 12:34 AM

Aug 2007
WTF?
Temedes still doesn't know Matia hasn't lost her memory. Tyon still doesn't know Lamodeos is his brother. AND THE SERIES ENDS WITH TEMEDES 'THINKING' THAT ATROPA'S PROPHECY MIGHT BE TRUE?!?!?!?!

This series was good till the ending sucks balls.
And does anyone realize the eerie resemblance of this series to Red River/Anatolia Story?

Mar 10, 2011 9:47 PM

Aug 2009
it's not just resemblance. it's downright copying from Red River AND Basara.
comparison btwn RR and LON

btwn Basara and LON

Nagi=Muta
Sarasa=Matia
Sarasa's mom=Basta
Nov 16, 2012 6:25 AM

Aug 2010
What an ending...! Did the author got tired or did not know how to end this so s/he just ended it off like that?? Some many things are unsolved! The ending left me with this unsatisfied feeling... It had potential to be a great series, but the ending just spoiled it all... Great, just great...!!!

Yeah this series does remind me of Red River and Basara... But of course, not the ending!

Oh and what happened to Attica?? As in the King and the Prince and the Queen? Almost no scenes from them at all for the last one or two (or more) volumes!
blue-yNov 16, 2012 6:29 AM
Mar 31, 2014 10:30 PM

Dec 2012
Disappointing ending. Story just slowly fell apart and then ended on a boring note. Didn't have much hope since the beginning. The largest downfall was the fact that the female mc was a spineless idiot, like in most of these stories. Oh well, hopefully I'll find a better read next time. 5/10
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Apr 18, 2018 4:29 AM

Jun 2016
Most say that I´m a bit dissapionted in the last 2 volumes. The story and characters had so much potential, and it just ended that abruptly with some important things unresolved. And why make Matia a classic useless heroine towards the end, she had so much spirit for the first 2/3.

But over all a nice read, I got really invested in the story and characters.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.