Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2016 10:01 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Even though the translator mentions the manga becoming less funny as the pages progress, I find the overall drawings and idea of the manga enough to suffice.

It's great for bl lovers out there! Can't wait to read more.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Jan 12, 2017 2:31 AM

Nov 2010
HAHAHHA. Ahhh. The struggles of having to buy some BL manga. It's still awkward to buy BL manga especially if it's obvious on the cover. I remember having to buy my first BL manga. I can't remember if it was Twittering Birds or Ten Count. Either way, it was still awkward. I mean, it's probably more awkward as a guy getting that sort of thing butttt. HAHAHHA.
Sakaguchi talks to his best friend, Nakamura, of whom always thought he was gay. HAHA. A little? Maybe he's bisexual? HAHAHHAA. OMGGG. He's been using his friend's homo-ish stories to use on his Twitter. HAHA. YESSSS. OMGG. I love you, Nakamura. He's totally that supporting friend who will follow you through your weird tendencies even though everybody will judge you. He'll follow you because he cares. Like Sakaguchi will just be talking about something about his manga then, three days later, Nakamura totally comes up and discusses it. HAHA. I love it.
omggg. that train conductor is totally fine.
HAHAHA. Being on a train and seeing two really close guys. Obviously they're gay. HAHA. My bestie and I do that all the time.
If he would've gone to an all boys' school then he could've just witnessed tons of BL but there's something important about boys choosing another boy when he has an option. awww. He totally gets it. HAHAHA.
OMGGG. Nakamura. HAHA. You get him. Well, sometimes.
Aug 7, 2020 7:39 AM

Feb 2018
This is made just to enter the drop list, this is very boring.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu Chapter 2 Discussion

cockaine - Aug 11, 2016

1 by Yuuta_Kaoru »»
Jan 12, 2017 3:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.