Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 9:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, as usual Rito gets into some complicated situation with some drug involved.

Nice to see Run being honest about what she wants though because she knows who Rito really likes.
Jun 10, 2016 11:00 AM

May 2012
Aww, was Nemesis getting a bit jealous there? :3

Poor confused Haruna at the end lol

Jun 10, 2016 11:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Rito went full principal
Jun 10, 2016 6:01 PM

Dec 2014
Kyouko's brief appearance is my fave in this chapter.... :3

Jelly Nemy... XD
Jun 10, 2016 9:23 PM

Jan 2011
A book about turtles? Fuck yes, show me that shit!

That imagine spot of Run taking it all was good.
Jun 11, 2016 12:29 AM

Apr 2012
Neme-chan is getting character development! yes! XD
Jun 11, 2016 1:03 AM

Mar 2015
Run go full stright to harem plan... lOl...
is nemesis jelly? hmm....
next chapter is chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 11, 2016 2:37 AM

Aug 2013
Kuma said:
Run go full stright to harem plan... lOl...
is nemesis jelly? hmm....

Heh, Who's gonna be the lucky girl or girls in chapter 69 \($.$)/
Jun 11, 2016 5:26 AM

Aug 2010
Kuma said:

Ninja'd D:
But yeah 69 incoming this gonna be fun...

Anyway another girl accepting the harem plan subconsciously :D It's Habbening
Jun 11, 2016 8:47 AM

Sep 2014
Nothing ruins a chapter for me faster than being reminded of Rito's obsession with worst girl.

As to Run being ok with the harem plan, that doesn't surprise me. For awhile now I've thought it was obvious that Run will take Rito anyway she can, and if that involves sharing him with the other girls, fine.

I'm also curious as to how in the world Yui is going to be convinced to accept the harem plan.

And dangit, but I want more Rito x Lala moments!
CasyleJun 11, 2016 8:51 AM
Jun 11, 2016 8:51 AM

Apr 2016
Please let there be Yui in chapter 69. Yui is best grill.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2016 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
Man Fuck Haruna....goddamn worst girl.

In lighter news....Chapter 69 upcoming!

Yabuki-sensei will surely give us a feast!
Jun 11, 2016 1:29 PM
Mar 2016
Well everyone in this universe is very open with aliens despite the bad one's that existed in this series.

Run deciding to use a love potion, I wouldn't expect you guys to find this wrong since you guy expect Rito to be a massive pervert or at least have him as a sex hungry animal. Rito does manage to come to his senses and talk some sense into her which gets Run to comes to her senses and disposes the love potion.

It's been implied that Run is okay with having many women fall for one guy.

For Chapter 69, I wouldn't care which character gets to be the main focus but as long as it's not Nana, Yui, and possibly Yami. I get that you guys don't like Haruna but if you're going to constantly bash her then I should be allowed to bash any character I hate like Yui.
Jun 11, 2016 7:52 PM

Oct 2013
Fuck yea turtles!
Jun 13, 2016 11:33 AM

Feb 2015

Just gonna be honest, Run is getting more cuter and cooler in this chapter.
And we got some character development only on Run. She was more honest than before and i assume she will never do something like that again since it would be rude to Rito's feelings.

Character development aside, the freaking lewd thing just went into another whole level. just look at this shit xD
NSFM

am i reading a hentai manga right now xD just look at the second pics, rito sucking Run's oppai. the expression which run is making and the pose......literally like what i have seen in hentai manga LOL xD

but again, i'm kinda glad that someone finally stop them xD

i bet he would kissed her if nemesis didn't say anything. i really bet that, and it would went further. it became a problem and the problem got more complicated LOL xD well, tbh, i want to see more, heck i want them to do it LOL XD but for the sake of the story, they should stop right there xD

but i must say these two were doing the lewd things was kinda hot to see xD almost like a couple want to have a sex really bad LOL xD

back on topic, i'm glad run take a little bit of character development. i think it's about time to get serious about the harem plan xD
and i'm a little bit confused about the ending. did run realize the harem plan or not ? what did she mean ?

Edit: thanks to this thread, i realized that the next chapter is chapter 69 xD Yui ? Lala ? Haruna ? or wait! maybe a real sex ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but i doubt it would happen. probably just a kiss........fuck! i'm just gonna bet on Yui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YizelTroJun 13, 2016 11:38 AM
Jun 13, 2016 4:10 PM

Apr 2016
Tevens said:

Edit: thanks to this thread, i realized that the next chapter is chapter 69 xD Yui ? Lala ? Haruna ? or wait! maybe a real sex ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but i doubt it would happen. probably just a kiss........fuck! i'm just gonna bet on Yui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope its yui for every chapter( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2016 10:43 PM

Jan 2016
It's been a while since a chapter was focused on Run. That Rito... If it is not his own 'Godly accident', it's a crazy girl drugging him to level up his libido xD

About the next chapter... The furthest this manga went, if I'm not wrong, was that Rito and Yui phone scene lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 16, 2016 8:16 AM

Mar 2015
Just do a sex already! Did TLR D got level up in terms of ecchi?

Nice to see a Run oppai <3

3.8/5
Jun 21, 2016 5:17 PM

Dec 2014
Floyd_ said:
It's been a while since a chapter was focused on Run. That Rito... If it is not his own 'Godly accident', it's a crazy girl drugging him to level up his libido xD

About the next chapter... The furthest this manga went, if I'm not wrong, was that Rito and Yui phone scene lol

I am a Kotegawa Yui fan, but did you forget the chapter where Rito was feasting on Lala's "candyland"....? XD
Jun 24, 2016 11:06 PM

Aug 2013
Floyd_ said:

Or that Momo 'Popsicle' episode, and white stuff all over Momo/Nemesis scene
Jun 25, 2016 10:08 PM

Jan 2016
testamentKAISER said:
I am a Kotegawa Yui fan, but did you forget the chapter where Rito was feasting on Lala's "candyland"....? XD

Lmao that one was crazy but you'r right! I don't think something can go further than than... Right? xD

Forgetful00 said:
Or that Momo 'Popsicle' episode, and white stuff all over Momo/Nemesis scene

Yes, that too but the user above remembered me something that was pretty direct to the viewer, if it weren't for the angle of the scene xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Jul 7, 2016 3:26 PM

Apr 2011
Rito came out with the truth and confessed to Run that he really is just your typical dense harem MC indecisive and kindhearted (but it's not like everyone didn't know about it).

... Run's idea was really hot though. Nemesis stepping in and reminding Run that her idea was not the way to victory, and Run ultimately agreeing with it. It was really sweet.
KomomoJul 7, 2016 3:42 PM
Jul 8, 2016 12:04 PM
Oct 2015
A great chapter! It's always a good time when Run is involved, and I've missed having her around for some crazy idol-related antics.

Mossman154Jul 8, 2016 12:08 PM
Jul 20, 2016 3:54 AM

Aug 2008
Ooooh. Depicted sex scene. Well, they've done it before, but this chapter had the most direct one (and bold one) so far. Pretty nice lol

Hmm. Still not liking Haruna, but I guess she's necessary to the story, to progress the harem plot. That is, he can never get TOO serious with any one girl making an advance on him, because of his "feelings" for Haruna making him "evenly" distribute his affections with everyone else.

Even then, I still don't like Rito. He has practically nothing going for him, except his "kindness". I read this manga for the girls (and art), and the superb fanservice.
That being said, his "fusion" with Nemesis as of late make him interesting. I'd hope they keep it going like that, otherwise we'll be back to square one with this guy.
Jul 22, 2016 11:31 AM
Mar 2016
Komomo said:
Rito came out with the truth and confessed to Run that he really is just your typical dense harem MC indecisive and kindhearted (but it's not like everyone didn't know about it).

I don't know how many people are tired of this particular criticism (The male lead is too dense) but I'm getting tired of this.

From what I have heard, most people think of romantic relationships as being entitled to each others genitals. To me, A relationship is more likely to work if both partners can benefit from each other besides sex like emotional fulfillment. I would personally ship two characters if I feel that they can benefit from each other. Seriously do you really think that it is easy to be in a romantic relationship as well as maintain a romantic relationship?
Apr 20, 2020 7:49 AM

Feb 2018
Where is memorze planet, lll.
Nov 4, 2020 8:39 AM

Jan 2020
Glad to see that Run is considerate of Rito's feelings as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 1, 2017

128 by rohan121 »»
Jun 4, 11:27 PM

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

8 by Amatsukaze24 »»
May 6, 12:06 PM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.