Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 7, 2022 5:01 AM

Jan 2021
Mina is offically best girl of MHA
Dec 26, 2022 5:37 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol at the title, even Bakugo had his starting line too!

Everyone got their fair share amount of time to shine. The invisible girl surely be more interesting if she's not that invisible!

Now that's some interesting information about All Might. Hope he's okay!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 13, 2023 9:00 AM
Aug 2021
Tired of Deku explaining himself and wanting Bakugo's approval. 
May 23, 2023 2:44 AM
Aug 2018
I'm really intrigued to see where the relationship between Deku and Kacchan goes! MHA is easily one of the more gripping Shonen I've seen, and this episode proves that with how tense the interactions with these two strong characters are.
Jul 16, 2023 3:47 PM
Jun 2023
Nothing happened, boring as hell. And why the heck is Deku trying to be friends with Kacchan? Dude's is a psychopath and he hates u to the bone. This is giving me Naruto and Sasuke vibes, but in a distasteful way.
Adames_yhJul 16, 2023 3:51 PM
Jul 16, 2023 7:32 PM

Mar 2023
bakugo is ACTUALLY mental...
Aug 8, 2023 5:42 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Sep 2, 2023 1:36 PM
Nov 2022
The typical love between men with that rivalry, that for some reason this is the only anime where it weighs heavily on me, it's like... I don't know, but bro, that's enough, just smash and leave him in a coma. But hey, it's because of the plot.
Sep 23, 2023 10:44 PM

Jul 2008
Take your medicine Bakugo, and maybe stop acting like an a-hole.
Dec 13, 2023 7:34 AM

Nov 2023
Lmao, Bakugo the bully's expression though
Mar 13, 8:03 PM

Mar 2022
Damn the loss that Bakugo really hit him and it hit him very hard apparently and it makes sense considering the dude has had nothing but praise ever since his kid which hadn’t helped his ego but now he’s lost to Deku in this as well other quirk users just basically outshining him their mock battles, I wouldn’t be surprised if his ego had more than just a dent there.

Otherwise Todoroki is looking very promising as a character as well as him having half ice and half fire for a Quirk. I just love the fact that he just froze the interior of the building during his mock battle, freezing not just the walls but his opponents as well frozen to the ground and he just walks into the room and touches the payload just like that. XD He essentially just let his ice side of his quirk do all the work and then just not lift a finger once he was inside the room, I love it.

We pretty much got a sneak peek of the actual villains in the show at the very end so that was nice. Very good showcase of the other students showing off their respective quirks and the like, great episode all around for me.
May 3, 6:22 PM
Oct 2022
He wants everyone beneath him . And he will work to achieve that goal. He feels tricked. They lost the battle, but won the war. The robots carry him to safety. As long as you are open to learning, you can always take something away even from the loss. This setting allows for everything to be explained. Start with the basics and devote one self to burning. The entire building is frozen. They are playing on different levels. Baku is not used to not being undeniably the best. She taints his fit. A pro exits like he’s got somewhere to be. He barely has time to teach a class. Broken bones on both days he’s been here. The temptation of the power could corrupt the whole society. Those who are responsible for mankind safety. Noisy and full of tension. He feels within him he needs to share his truth. It’s like something out of a comic book, but it’s real. It’s only making him more angry. He claims it to be a borrowed power. He is disappointed in himself. He’s only just getting started. He claims he will never win against him again. Pride is important. Save your speeches. Childhood friends turned enemies. She gets it. The exploding man’s fuse is lit. No one was prepared for what came next. An enemy to humanity. What will happen when the symbol of peace is killed? 4
May 10, 10:15 AM
Jun 2016
I liked how Deko and Bakugo duled theirselves in training and it was so awesome.
Today, 5:46 AM
Jul 2023
Good episode, wish they didn’t rush through lol, id at least like to know who won each battle
- Holy crap, that todoroki guy is awesome!!! I wonder why his costume is only ice themed
- Bakugo had a Sasuke moment lmao. At least Sasuke is likeable…
- Damn, that poor blonde guy got completely cucked by Ochako :/
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

278 by Apreggi »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

297 by Apreggi »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

217 by Apreggi »»
Today, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

334 by Apreggi »»
Today, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

241 by Apreggi »»
Today, 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.