Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 28, 2022 1:40 PM
Nov 2020
they wanted to kill him off, no wonder he's been extra annoying these past episodes.
Dec 6, 2022 6:35 PM

Nov 2022
I really like how all of the monsters in this anime seem to have their own civilizations or culture, like they have a life in these areas and then you get a bunch of murderous humans come in and disrupt their way of life. Deathspots is hella crazy but makes me sort of wonder how much smarter the stronger monsters are.
Dec 31, 2022 9:19 AM

Dec 2022
Ranta will die.??
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jul 29, 2023 5:01 AM

May 2020
My perception of Ranta wouldn't change, though can't help but accept it was because of him that the rest made it out of the fifth level... oh not rest but Haruhiro. I mean Haruhiro sucks, but he's aware of that, so I won't say much.

Super action packed episode, but the troubles ain't over yet. Forget about Ranta, there's not much guarantee for the rest as well.

Just one more now.
Jan 12, 1:06 AM

May 2009
Reply to Atavistic
Glad Mary was able to get her closure properly, but the way the dead still had the skills they had when alive was almost as interesting, albeit more bizarre.

Also, I totally predicted Ranta ending up in trouble, but not like that. If anything, I thought he would somehow cause problems for the rest of the party by being an idiot; I'm glad the series hasn't chosen that path though.
@Atavistic Yeah, I'm glad he actually does know what he's doing, at least more than I expected. I dare say that I'm actually gradually coming to respect him. His big mouth can be annoying, but he does back it up with actual strength.

Meanwhile, Mary finally found closure. Very sad, but she had resolved to do that. Unfortunately our protagonists barely even got a breather after that...
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jan 12, 1:12 AM

May 2009
Reply to MiraiLink
The fight in the beginning is what we should have gotten for the series. There was no insert music to drown out the dialogue. We get to see actual team work and strategy and it had a logical flow to it. Everything was contained in that scene. Surprisingly good episode.

Subtitles called him Haru this time and mentioned the undead king instead of "No Life King". Some improvement!
@MiraiLink Well, he sure has no life. People tell him to "get a life", but he's doing it wrong. lol
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Apr 13, 12:46 AM

Dec 2022
Wow, zombies.

Ranta's been making a good account of himself here, rescuing Haruhiro and all. Would be a shame if he was killed off in the next episode, which he probably will be if he tries taking on Death Spots and company head-on.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

389 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 27, 5:34 PM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

464 by Anjopskun »»
May 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

489 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 30, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

430 by ChewySlimeI »»
Apr 24, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

281 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 14, 9:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.