Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2016 12:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol a mixture theme volume. Sounds fair considering that they deserve to have a bit of fun.

Is it also just me or are they making Sera even more prettier than usual?
That punk rock outfit must of looked sensational. A lot of funny and teasing moments in this volume.
Mar 19, 2016 7:04 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol a mixture theme volume. Sounds fair considering that they deserve to have a bit of fun.

Is it also just me or are they making Sera even more prettier than usual?
That punk rock outfit must of looked sensational. A lot of funny and teasing moments in this volume.

Seems you are having fun, I started reading and I m pretty much enjoy it as well, loved the anime. Does this vol still covers season 2? I was reading vol 1 and was surprised with the one episode beeing adapted from a single chapter of vol 1.
Apr 22, 2016 12:38 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Less action this time around.
Lots of parties, Saras got alot of development which was good, same for Kyouko, sucks she has to go back.
And the owl really was cute, I m glad for Haruna. And those scenes about Chris were so silly, I just couldnt hide my smile there.
And to end with Yuu, it is nice seeing her being more jealous about Ayamu, in fact everyone was more jealous and possessive of Ayamu this time around, which lead to some very enjoyable moments.
I hope it keeps going on the next volume.
PlaycoolApr 22, 2016 1:02 PM

More topics from this board

» Can someone please tell me how the Light Novel ends?

Fiendstar - Oct 7, 2015

10 by vegeta8639 »»
Jan 28, 2022 5:23 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Volume 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2016

3 by Holy_Ordos »»
Sep 25, 2017 4:13 PM

» will the entire series ever get translated?

littlegiant9330 - Jan 18, 2017

2 by OP »»
Jan 26, 2017 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Chapter 4 Discussion

Playcool - Apr 16, 2016

0 by Playcool »»
Apr 16, 2016 2:37 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Chapter 3 Discussion

Playcool - Mar 27, 2016

0 by Playcool »»
Mar 27, 2016 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.