Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2016 9:36 PM

Jan 2014
i was wondering i the first time i watched this show was about 3 years ago about 2013 but not too long ago i re-watched i forgot about the plot and some of the characters in it . When i first watch this show i liked it until the end cause i wasn't into depressing Anime's at the time after awhile after watching a lot more comedic shows i began to appreciate the show for its in depth story and other stuff

a few thing that where different for me second time watch it i figured out in 3 years my heroine choose has change i was into Nerine character but after watching it a second time i was way more into Sia way more cause she was always trying the hardest and almost getting with him

also this is why i wanted to wright this even though i knew he end up with Asa and them i wanted to see how the other girl react and that sooo after watch episode 17 i stop watch it and know i know why most harem anime's dont choose there girls so they dont upset there the reads and watchers

so im just wondering has any else had this happen to them

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
shawnofthedeadzFeb 6, 2016 10:01 PM
Feb 6, 2016 9:55 PM

Oct 2013

Thread Moved from Anime Discussion to the Shuffle! Series Board.
This thread was moved to the Shuffle! series board as the OP is asking whether or not your heroine choice had change upon watching Shuffle! for a second (or more) time. For topics related to specific anime like this one, please use the anime series boards.
Feb 7, 2016 12:25 AM

Jan 2014

thx you i meant to hit Quote lol im knida a noob lol
Jan 24, 2018 7:37 AM
Sep 2016
Even after re-watching my feeling didn't change that asa is a bitch
Oct 31, 2018 3:58 AM

Aug 2012
It can be said without a doubt that the creator of Shuffle! Either just loves pissing off people or has some seriously twisted view of women.
Kaede who worked herself to brink of madness for this useless twat Rin which is one of the worst main character designs I have seen so far in anime and I seen a lot of useless MC's but this guy takes the cake.

Beginning of Shuffle! is actually good but once it starts the second part of the series it really goes down hill, why? Because it appears to me that the creator did not really know what to do, problem with harem shows is that they always has this really poorly made women characters but in Shuffle! They actually have some depth to them.

After rewatching Shuffle! my opinion still hold the same even after a decade, that Kaede is best girl but she deserves a real man, a man with some beard on his face, testosterone, skin of iron and heart of butter.

Rin is such a trash character that honestly he fits very well with a trash character like Asa who makes herself be a victim so many times, is violent for no apparent reason other than that she likes Rin.
Disregards everyone else feelings, pursues her own agenda all the time, basically she is a super narcissist.

I do not think I ever seen a proper Harem anime where the MC is actually a decent hard boiled man, just a proper man who does not go skirt hunting every opportunity he gets, I mean seriously if a naked woman hugs you in bed and has the looks of Kaede, yes I think any real man would come to conclusion that when a nice woman like Kaede who dedicates herself to you, yes I think you might just found your soulmate.

Its not that Sia and Nerine are bad either, they are nice people to be honest sure they have some split personality for a second LOL but at least they are better than Asa.

But my main problem remains with Shuffle! in the end of the day like with majority of Harem anime, the MC guy is always trash, poorly written, has no backbone, is a closet pervert and a dumb one at that too, has no redeeming qualities at all, basically braindead at this point, why people keep writing these dumb ass characters is beyond me but I suppose its actually an opportunity to write something better, something different for once.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
- Plato
Mar 16, 2019 11:34 PM
Oct 2018
Probably I hate Kaede even more than I did back then lol That razor blade scene gets me every time

Asa the best, i’m always gonna be grateful to this anime for giving me an actual non first girl end. Great job
Jul 27, 2019 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
SMGJohn said:
It can be said without a doubt that the creator of Shuffle! Either just loves pissing off people or has some seriously twisted view of women.
Kaede who worked herself to brink of madness for this useless twat Rin which is one of the worst main character designs I have seen so far in anime and I seen a lot of useless MC's but this guy takes the cake.

Beginning of Shuffle! is actually good but once it starts the second part of the series it really goes down hill, why? Because it appears to me that the creator did not really know what to do, problem with harem shows is that they always has this really poorly made women characters but in Shuffle! They actually have some depth to them.

After rewatching Shuffle! my opinion still hold the same even after a decade, that Kaede is best girl but she deserves a real man, a man with some beard on his face, testosterone, skin of iron and heart of butter.

Rin is such a trash character that honestly he fits very well with a trash character like Asa who makes herself be a victim so many times, is violent for no apparent reason other than that she likes Rin.
Disregards everyone else feelings, pursues her own agenda all the time, basically she is a super narcissist.

I do not think I ever seen a proper Harem anime where the MC is actually a decent hard boiled man, just a proper man who does not go skirt hunting every opportunity he gets, I mean seriously if a naked woman hugs you in bed and has the looks of Kaede, yes I think any real man would come to conclusion that when a nice woman like Kaede who dedicates herself to you, yes I think you might just found your soulmate.

Its not that Sia and Nerine are bad either, they are nice people to be honest sure they have some split personality for a second LOL but at least they are better than Asa.

But my main problem remains with Shuffle! in the end of the day like with majority of Harem anime, the MC guy is always trash, poorly written, has no backbone, is a closet pervert and a dumb one at that too, has no redeeming qualities at all, basically braindead at this point, why people keep writing these dumb ass characters is beyond me but I suppose its actually an opportunity to write something better, something different for once.

kade was sick in the head sins mothers death, u know what expetrs say about this, obsession not love and he should have left her house sooner so she could have gotten mental help but hes normal person its hard to notice her obsession out of guilt, obsession to make up for cruel things she did to him

and yea ofc u would date a girl who bullied u like she did

all rin and assa haters are blind fools

my feelings have never chanced, i have seen it i think 6 times by new

Jul 27, 2019 12:13 AM

Sep 2012
Keo94 said:
Probably I hate Kaede even more than I did back then lol That razor blade scene gets me every time

Asa the best, i’m always gonna be grateful to this anime for giving me an actual non first girl end. Great job

i don't hate kade cause she has mental issues

also rin and asa hatets are blind fools and short sided

May 21, 2020 7:56 PM
Oct 2018
SMGJohn said:

Kaede legit deserved either to die or be closed in a psychiatric clinic and throw out the keys.

Typical slave type character, doesn't contribute to the plot at all, has 0 personality, until she goes completely psycho for the last quarter of the series. Is that y'all waifu? lol
Legit one of the worst and painfully character to watch that i've ever seen
Sep 6, 2020 10:41 PM
Jun 2020
Im watching shuffle right now (just finished ep.20) and even though I know how it ultimately ends, I was wondering if it was worth it to bother seeing Shuffle Memories?

I dont plan on re-watching this show, and I can't see myself changing my feelings on how this show had an interesting premise (for a harem comedy) but went downhill when they went dark with drama, right around the time Rin finally grew a pair and turned down Sia. I mean its fine if they wanted him to pick just one girl, but damn, it just seems like they forced Rin x Asa to be endgame when it kinda came out of nowhere.
Apr 18, 2021 6:42 AM

Sep 2012
crimsonfiend76 said:
Im watching shuffle right now (just finished ep.20) and even though I know how it ultimately ends, I was wondering if it was worth it to bother seeing Shuffle Memories?

I dont plan on re-watching this show, and I can't see myself changing my feelings on how this show had an interesting premise (for a harem comedy) but went downhill when they went dark with drama, right around the time Rin finally grew a pair and turned down Sia. I mean its fine if they wanted him to pick just one girl, but damn, it just seems like they forced Rin x Asa to be endgame when it kinda came out of nowhere.

it did not come out of nowhere

they were close friends for long time and Rin didn't relize hes true feelings yet Asa did seem to realize her feelings for rin reason she always teased him and messed with him but he held back cause of Kade until he started to show interest in her

u were 2blind to notice cause u preferred other ship

i didn't have my mind set on any ship i just thought it will be Kade, but i still like how it ended with a twist and that twist was Asa

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

123 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » Whoelse thought Kaede was going to kill Asa

Lost_Hearts - Dec 9, 2023

0 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

77 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

voidbringer - May 27, 2008

90 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

52 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.