Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2015 4:36 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss!
Jan 5, 2016 5:49 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
That was unexpectedly long. The story felt kind of "fluffy" or "soft"... don't know how else to explain lol

Overall was an okay read.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 31, 2016 10:53 PM

Jan 2014
I like that it took a typical high school yaoi narrative and made it its own. Adults exist when they are younger! In general, also, it's clear that this manga was constructed with a lot of care. I love how detailed each panel is, and how much effort is put into panel composition (though some lines could be pushed forward more). It may not be ground breaking, but it was still refreshing for the genre. I liked it.
Nov 19, 2016 2:21 AM

Jun 2007
beautifully drawn but kinda boring and somewhat messy
see you, space cowperson . . .
Apr 24, 2017 3:45 PM
Jun 2016
I find it one of the most amazing yaoi mangás I've read, along with 19 days from Old Xian. Because it breaks some heteronormatives stereotypes of yaoi that I long so much for their fall. I loved the art above all, the atmosfere, is beautifull, and the issues the characters struggle, homophobia, sorrow, self aceptance, sexuality, normality, family, work, adoption, culture, is so deep, so delicate, beautifull, realistic. I am waiting for the other volumes to see the issue of sexuality, I hope that they will be a reversal (suke) couple because this heteronormative dinamic in yaoi is so oppressive, but I guess the chapters of the continuation of the history is still being released and translated... I find their sexuality very consensual also, it freaks me out the normalization of violence in yaoi.
Apr 19, 2020 10:30 PM

May 2017
Found this recommended on Twitter when browsing posts about "ebookrenta", and it's awesome to hear about the upcoming movie. Purchased this, and my expectations were kind of high. I dont think that this manga quite met them, but it was a cute little short. The story wasn't detailed enough for me, but the art is really great and adorable. I would love to be able to read more of Kii Kanna's work legally🙌
Dec 8, 2021 6:02 PM
Dec 2017
a really nice manga overall.

More topics from this board

» Why does it say only 1 volume?

DatCatYT - Jun 1, 2022

3 by furretcat »»
Jan 17, 2023 10:45 AM

Poll: » Umibe no Étranger Chapter 1 Discussion

Gaki - Aug 6, 2014

6 by removed-user »»
May 17, 2021 3:18 PM

Poll: » Umibe no Étranger Chapter 2 Discussion

EGOIST - Jan 17, 2021

0 by EGOIST »»
Jan 17, 2021 5:58 PM

» Movie Adaptation Announced

TheLimo - Oct 24, 2019

7 by strawberrysz »»
Aug 5, 2020 3:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.