Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 14, 2019 5:46 AM

Apr 2014
Underwhelming to say the least. :-(
Jul 23, 2019 5:48 AM

Dec 2015
Lol what was that ending? They said they didn't want a conventional "happy ending" for the play, then the movie ends that lmao
~
Sep 14, 2019 1:03 PM

Dec 2016
Was decent, 7/10.
Weird stuff about eggs but was quite a new experience where each character doesn't end up with the one they love (unlike most animes/ animated movies.
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Nov 10, 2019 8:53 AM

Feb 2019
Just watched this movie after having it recommended to me MONTHS ago after I commented that I haven't seen any "good" movies. Pretty new to anime so I was watching all the greats and the ones that weren't were all bad mostly.

It's a good movie. It has a lot of flaws. It's melodramatic and over the top at times with its moments. I rolled my eyes and cringed at some scenes. Some of the scenes were also way too cliche. Story started off really interesting, but as many others on this thread have pointed out, it didn't really stay that way.

But for some reason, I really really enjoyed it. I can't say I love it from an objective point of it, but I did LOVE watching it. I really had fun watching it from start to end. So I guess, it was pretty well made.

Animation was top notch. Loved how smooth everything was, a lot of the movements too. Character design was also great. I could make out most of the people (but I did get Nito confused several times). And the overall vibe, composition, and colour of the movie was beautiful. I just like the overall aesthetics, especially the moments out on the town, like that temple, the castle, the streets.

I personally really liked the relationship between Takumi and Nito and was shipping them all the way. I was even afraid at one point that it was going to end up Takumi with Jun, but I'm glad it wasn't. I like how the main girl and guy didn't end up together. So yeah, was really happy to see at the end that Nito and Takumi were probably going to get back together.

I also saw Jun and Takasi coming. I think I realised that the moment they were talking home together and they stopped before the train tracks. They look cute together (also as I said, rooting for Takumi and Nito), so I was all the way for that too.

But for me personally, the best part of this movie was the music. Most, if not all, of the musical pieces were beautiful. Hearing Jun sing sometimes gave me goosebumps. Her (technically her VA's) voice is really good. I really liked listening to her singing. My favourite song has got to be the one Jun sang as she entered the gym. That was so beautiful, the singing was the absolute best, the music was on point, and the lyrics were so fitting. I felt really happy that those words reached Jun's mother who finally understood her daughter. I really enjoyed all the songs and I probably will be enjoying them continuously for the next few days.

A bit off point, but the songs just remind me how much I loved anime and how beautiful they can be. It's got its flaws, but it was no less beautiful and I love it anyway. Really something beautiful.

Not sure what score to give it yet. These are still my raw thoughts. I think I'm going to write a review of this movie.
Dec 28, 2019 4:30 PM

Sep 2015
I came into this movie having heard "Watashi no Koe" (the song set to Greensleeves). I couldn't ask for a better entrance.
Jan 26, 2020 2:11 PM

Nov 2016
This was quite touching, especially with the singing towards the end*sob*

Admittedly, nothing outstanding in terms of writing and imo that isn't a dealbreaker when there are striking themes and well done execution to carry the story. Moreover, I enjoyed the character interactions and a musical as a narrative tool to deliver the message is always nice.

Beautiful movie overall 7.5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 15, 2020 4:45 AM
Aug 2017
motornind said:
I am another one of those who didn't like the ending too much. While I applaud A-1's decision not to go for the most expected solution, I still think that an ending should make some sense. Most of the movie moved in a certain direction, only to veer completely off track in the last quarter.

During her emotional outburst in that love hotel Jun was pretty much right most of the time. Takumi does like to lead people on, and it's just that what he did to Jun. It was also very clear from the beginning that he had a thing for Jun, but the poor girl just happened to be competing against Nitou.

In other words: Jun didn't stand a chance against the hottest babe in school, and got her heart shredded in a really awful way. If I had been her I would not have shown up at the musical after all, but hey, then we would have missed the finale which, I must admit, is great in all its bittersweet splendor. Poor Jun. It must be really hard to sing while you feel like crying your heart out.

Should Jun accept Daiki's confession? I'm not sure. While Jun and Takumi had some great chemistry and shared personal interests, I don't see much of that between her and Daiki, who is kind of buffoonish and simple. I also don't think Nitou and Takami will have much of a future, seeing how they have a consistently hard time communicating.

So in the end, I think the soft and slightly odd girl should have would up sensitive guy, and the cheerleader should have wound up with the jock. Cliche? Perhaps. Makes sense? Most likely. There's always hoping that they wil come up with a sequel in which this happens...

This is perfect, sums up all my thoughts.
Mar 3, 2020 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
Well, I will admit, the movie was a bit, if not a lot, conventional. It had a lot of overused ideas that I felt were easily noticeable. Right from the get-go, we have a proposal for a musical drama that is supposed to form a groundwork in which the main characters can meet up, know one another, and work together. Typical teenage love drama sprinkled about here and there that I felt was derailing the story a bit? I am all up for romance and such, but in this movie, it felt oddly forceful to me. It is as if the whole romance aspect between the characters felt, to me, forcefully implemented to have an excuse for a thrilling climax. It worked, to be honest, I was at the edge of my seat, shouting for the main character to hurry before it is too late.

But still, even the ending scene, in which the romantic ships sort themselves out, felt sudden. It left me stumped for a second because I thought the movie would remain to stick with cliche ideas one of which includes the main heroine, the lady in which the whole plot revolves around, gets together with the main character after her love confession is accepted, but surprisingly, that wasn't the case at all. She flat-out got rejected. And in its place, a new unexpected ship was born. I give it bonus points for unpredictability.

Despite its lack of original context, I still very much enjoyed it. It was enjoyable to watch. And sets the morale of the story that words hurt, you should watch what comes out of your mouth. That reminds me of just how much I dislike Jun's dad. What an asshole.
Mar 16, 2020 2:11 AM

Dec 2009
Beautiful story of a girl who blocked her speech unconsciously from trauma of causing her parent's divorce, where her, along with a few classmates get chosen to organise their committee event and choose to do a musical of Jun's story as a symbolism to her life.

The sympathy and adorable moments of her struggling interactions and honest expression, along with her songs are fucking beautiful.
The complexity of the complicated relationship with her mother and how she's receives shocked reactions when she talks and how it all progresses through it all, even if it's somewhat short in a movie format was very enjoyable to watch.

... Unfortunately, the romance of her love in this story doesn't blossom because Takumi likes Natsuki but in the end, surprisingly with little to no signs, Daiki confesses to her.
8/10. I felt it as a 9/10 at first, then a 8.5/10 but with how it arguably lacks an epilogue or more depth in her relationship with her mother and Diablo, it's not exactly complete, as beautiful as it is.
Mar 23, 2020 6:32 PM

Aug 2017
Kinda artsy and lame I thought.

Glad the boy got with the hot cheerleader in the end instead of the psychologically damaged girl.

Baseball player confession was deus ex machina.
Apr 12, 2020 6:45 AM

Jun 2019
I hate emotional things, yet, I always watch them and like them...

Jun was really sympathetic for me, I really liked her and always cheered on her during her worst moments.

About the ending

So, in the end, I gave the movie a 10/9. But if ill finish Clannad: After Story, I'm not going to watch stuff like these anymore.
Apr 19, 2020 7:12 PM

Sep 2014
Starts cute with the expected drama to generate sympathy for main girl. She tells main boy surprisingly early why she doesnt speak.

Had to cringe a lot during the middle part. Second hand embarrassment.
Class rep girl with the obvious crush on main boy and even more obvious its one sided, but is it really? It certainly is for 90% of the movie.

Is main girl using a flip phone? Always curious to see which movies have smartphones and which dont.
Also class rep girl was talking about mails, I kinda feel too old for asking this, but who uses mails over phone instead of "normal" messages? Or do they mean that?
Nerd club spoke some wisdom, VAs are 2.5 D

Im always put off by stories which try to force me into liking characters through never ending drama, especially when I notice it early. So I kinda lost interest halfway through.

It recovered towards the end because main boy doesnt conveniently start loving main girl and the focus switches to more people.

Though it highly irritates me that nobody made a connection between main girl and musical character before. Like its super obvious. They dont even use an analogy. They straight up have a girl who never speaks giving them a story about a girl who lost her voice. And everybody just ignores it.

Also wasnt the main role supposed to only sing the last song? Why was main role replacement singing all the time? Whatever.
The musical itself was actually nice.

Overall it teases a lot of things which could have been explored more in depth, Juns relationship with her mother was only teased, Cheerleader and main boys relationship got teased, Jun got a confession from Baseballboy pretty much out of nowhere. Its a 2h movie yet the developement felt more like 1 1/2h. As the relationship of main boy and main girl is just platonic in the end, the big climax in the love castle lacked impact. In fact you could probably cut that entire runaway part out and end up with the same message.
For how generic the setup is, it lacks the guts to actually follow them through and instead doesnt commit fully.
The main characters should have been main boy and cheerleader/class rep girl with no voice girl at the side, but side girl still progressing the plot and giving main boy the message to speak with his heart.
Or just commit to the setup and have main girl meet her prince. Having main girl work with no payoff feels unsatisfying.

I just read this is from Mari Okada which explains my issues for me, I always feel like this with her stories. Good drama till they are too afraid to see it through in the end and it falls apart. Its not even like the endings are sad, but it feels like true satisfaction doesnt exist. Its not the 5cm per second sucker punch. But the "being tired, laying in bed, getting comfortable and then having to go to the toilet" ending.
I dont want to use the word "melodramatic", but it comes to mind.

Ultimately it is a teenage romance story, yet the actual romance always gets sidelined. I dont want to sound rude, but I expect this is what a machine would come up with for love. All the ingredients are there, but it entirely misses the point anyway.

It certainly wasnt bad, but it also didnt quite reach me properly. Giving it a 7 feels too high, but a 6 is too harsh. Then again fuck it, life is too short for compromises. Go watch a better movie instead. 6 it is.
Comander-07Apr 19, 2020 7:46 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 19, 2020 7:16 PM

May 2017
Hits especially hard when you read up on Mari Okada (the screenplay for the film) and her own childhood experiences with her mother and society when she was a teenager.
Apr 25, 2020 4:54 PM

Jan 2012
I like this anime but wish the ending in regards to pairing could of been changed better

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
May 18, 2020 5:15 AM

Nov 2019
Ehh average movie. 5/10
Jun 14, 2020 6:11 PM
Jun 2017
god what a shitty ending. Sakagami with his girl is OK, but Jun and the other guy without any screen time don't have any reason to get along in a relationship
Jul 1, 2020 9:53 PM

Jan 2014
jprspereira said:
I actually smiled when Sakagami rejected Naruse. I was kinda starting to hate this movie because it would be so stupid if Sakagami suddently developed feelings for her.

^^ this, i was so angry in the first half bc i thought sakagami was developing feelings for her, and was so relieved they didn't go with such a cliche storyline (plus he barely knows her)

i think they gave *just* enough hints about the baseball player for it to work, so i'm okay with the "twist"

also haven't seen anyone mention it (bc maybe it is super obvious and i am just dumb) but the egg curse moteif is because her mom was stuffing her mouth with eggs to keep her from talking in that flashback right?

i think i am going to go with 7/10 simply bc it is not *that* revolutionary an idea, but i did very much like the film. it was sweet, not too much to invest in, nice to watch. since people keep comparing it to anohana i liked it far better than that, at any rate
Jul 1, 2020 10:27 PM

Aug 2014
it was ok. not a movie ill ever rewatch, but it was ok. At least they confessed to each other, which is much more than we can say about Anohana (the movie in the same timeline)
Jul 24, 2020 2:55 PM

Apr 2019
Naruse: "Sakagami I love you"

Sakagami: "Thanks, I love someone else"

Me: Boy, I'm about to bitch slap you.

Tasaki was better anyway.
Aug 8, 2020 10:42 AM

Dec 2010
Watching that confession was painful...

Rem (Inorin) got rejected again and got "I love Emilia-ed" hahahaha..... T^T

Still I like that the infamous Okada Mari didn't force the 2 main leads to get together.
Happy end though so all is well.
Aug 17, 2020 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't seen it yet (and I'm about to) I just want to emphasize that the plot where the girl is blamed for her parents' divorce reminded me of Kotoura-san.
Nov 3, 2020 1:03 PM

Nov 2014
I seriously don't buy those pairings. Naruse and Sakagami had some chemistry, they actually worked nicely beyond just being the main characters. But Sakagami and Nitou? There was nothing. Maybe if we had another 15-30 min focused on their backstory it could work, but as it is all I saw in them was "thing of the past". Tasaki and Naruse is totally random and should've never happened...

Other than that, nice movie but nothing special for me. It had some great moments, like Naruse's entrance during her return - that was just beutiful. Sadly for the most part it was just ok?
Nov 20, 2020 5:59 AM

Oct 2013
Naruse's role in this film harkened back to Koe no Katachi for me. I don't know why sometimes teenage "shouting my feelings at you" melodrama makes me cringe and other times its vaguely endearing, but, while Koe no Katachi is a better film, I found the melodrama in this less cringe.

Cozy and cute, honestly. Mari Okada, against all odds, does it again. Everything about her shit tells me I should hate it, yet I never do.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 24, 2020 3:23 AM

Jul 2020
A very enjoyable movie. I just love all the music they used on this film, great music makes everything great to be honest.

And Tasaki confessing to Naruse is quite unexpected as I thought they will not even going to consider the pairing but I knew those two looks good together.
Dec 10, 2020 2:26 PM

Nov 2013
When Jun saw her father coming out of the love hotel, I was like, well shit. And he certainly doesn't get a father of the year award.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 13, 2020 8:01 AM
Jan 2020
hi i know it's 2020 and it's been years since i watched the anthem of the heart and when i look back u know what's bugging me? i just don't get that the part where nitou and sakagami we're arguing about how their relationship went and about naruse there is this part that sakagami said that he figured out who is nitou's dating.
who was it?
I'm so clueless it's either that what she said was a bluff or it's daiki
can someone explain pls...
Mar 24, 2021 4:48 AM

May 2009
I really liked this show. I understand how people must feel for the romantic outcome of this, but that is actually what made it better in my opinion.
Daiki loving Jun is no suprise whatsoever and I really like his character. It is nice that the MC's don't have the cliche ending of being together. Helping someone out does not mean you love them and have to start dating them. This movie shows.
I could relate to Jun; having parent issues myself. Her "not being able to talk" motive was really well explained.

The only "bad" thing in my opinion is Natsuki's perspective on her "relationship" with Sakagami. It seemed a little.. weird.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jun 2, 2021 3:33 AM

May 2020
Comander-07 said:
Starts cute with the expected drama to generate sympathy for main girl. She tells main boy surprisingly early why she doesnt speak.

Had to cringe a lot during the middle part. Second hand embarrassment.
Class rep girl with the obvious crush on main boy and even more obvious its one sided, but is it really? It certainly is for 90% of the movie.

Is main girl using a flip phone? Always curious to see which movies have smartphones and which dont.
Also class rep girl was talking about mails, I kinda feel too old for asking this, but who uses mails over phone instead of "normal" messages? Or do they mean that?
Nerd club spoke some wisdom, VAs are 2.5 D

Im always put off by stories which try to force me into liking characters through never ending drama, especially when I notice it early. So I kinda lost interest halfway through.

It recovered towards the end because main boy doesnt conveniently start loving main girl and the focus switches to more people.

Though it highly irritates me that nobody made a connection between main girl and musical character before. Like its super obvious. They dont even use an analogy. They straight up have a girl who never speaks giving them a story about a girl who lost her voice. And everybody just ignores it.

Also wasnt the main role supposed to only sing the last song? Why was main role replacement singing all the time? Whatever.
The musical itself was actually nice.

Overall it teases a lot of things which could have been explored more in depth, Juns relationship with her mother was only teased, Cheerleader and main boys relationship got teased, Jun got a confession from Baseballboy pretty much out of nowhere. Its a 2h movie yet the developement felt more like 1 1/2h. As the relationship of main boy and main girl is just platonic in the end, the big climax in the love castle lacked impact. In fact you could probably cut that entire runaway part out and end up with the same message.
For how generic the setup is, it lacks the guts to actually follow them through and instead doesnt commit fully.
The main characters should have been main boy and cheerleader/class rep girl with no voice girl at the side, but side girl still progressing the plot and giving main boy the message to speak with his heart.
Or just commit to the setup and have main girl meet her prince. Having main girl work with no payoff feels unsatisfying.

I just read this is from Mari Okada which explains my issues for me, I always feel like this with her stories. Good drama till they are too afraid to see it through in the end and it falls apart. Its not even like the endings are sad, but it feels like true satisfaction doesnt exist. Its not the 5cm per second sucker punch. But the "being tired, laying in bed, getting comfortable and then having to go to the toilet" ending.
I dont want to use the word "melodramatic", but it comes to mind.

Ultimately it is a teenage romance story, yet the actual romance always gets sidelined. I dont want to sound rude, but I expect this is what a machine would come up with for love. All the ingredients are there, but it entirely misses the point anyway.

It certainly wasnt bad, but it also didnt quite reach me properly. Giving it a 7 feels too high, but a 6 is too harsh. Then again fuck it, life is too short for compromises. Go watch a better movie instead. 6 it is.
Thank you for the essay. Really explained what i feel about this movie. I hated the runaway part with passion!
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Jun 3, 2021 11:52 AM

Apr 2021
Really liked d anime. Really enjoyed it.

It had its sad moments, but it suited well wid d anime as a whole. Even if takumi rejected naruse, I wudn't call it a bad scene. Ig its a unique anime. I rec ppl to watch it, if u haven't watched it yet.

Nov 7, 2021 2:17 PM

Apr 2015
Just finished, I really enjoyed the movie. It is not perfect and all the subplots with the main characters, I think it was a little confusing.

About the end as soon I watched I knew some people wouldn't like. IMO I loved the way they did and this helped Naruse to wake up for life and stop dreaming with a fantasy prince that will not come for her.

But I imagine Tasaki been rejected, at last for now.

9/10 would totally recommend.
Nov 13, 2021 6:54 AM

Apr 2020
Okay okay first of all, this movie is pretty good, as usual A-1 Pictures has an interesting art style.

Well, this anime has a pretty interesting story, a girl who is difficult to talk to, and tries to find her "prince"

BUT, the ending made me give this anime a rating of 7, what the hell is that ending.
Dec 11, 2021 1:35 PM
Aug 2015
I don't know what do say. Came here for a good trauma recovery story, not even for the romance. But what was that? The movie is so wierd it makes me angry.
Jan 8, 2022 11:03 AM

Dec 2014
Very good movie, the first 80 minutes or so are fantastic.

The setup is really strong, I was really invested. Like how Takumi puts it, I was really cheering for Jun. The part where the movie went downhill for me was the drama at the end with the overheard conversation and Jun running away. It felt a little too forced to me especially when until that the point we were in a really nice flow that never felt overbearing.

I understand what the whole 'prince' thing meant to Jun but I just feel there was a much better way to handle the whole thing and the way the events unfolded just weren't upto the standard of everything before. The romance subplot doesn't make a whole lot of sense since we don't see much of Takumi's side of things, Tasaki and Nito don't get much spotlight either. I think the movie stood to gain from just removing romance entirely and focusing Jun overcoming her trauma and improving her relationship with her mother than to shoehorn the love triangle drama at the end.

The musical was fantastic though.

8/10, I'm not gonna dock too many points despite the final stretch not being to my liking. It was still enjoyable and 2/3rd of the movie was fantastic.
Feb 4, 2022 10:37 PM

Jun 2017
Jun's character development along the movie was somewhat predictable but well done. Her mom came off as an irresponsible parent in the first half but I am glad the movie acknowledged that and made her understand what she did wrong at the end. An extra scene for Jun and her mom was really needed however.

Regarding the pairings at the end of the movie, I am fine and happy with the unexpected direction it took because pretty much EVERY romance/melodrama pairs the main characters together and it is boring and predictable to see. But Nito doesn't really get much development and we don't get to see the full extent of Nito and Sakagami's relationship in middle school or why they broke up later. So it becomes very un-rewarding and unconvincing that Sakagami suddenly decides to date Nito again. This would have been so much better with proper development and more screentime for them. As someone wrote above me, this pairing helps in Jun's character growth too.

Rest of the characters don't make much of an impression and I am probably going to forget them soon. Overall a good movie I would say. 7.5/10.
Chrome_FalconFeb 4, 2022 10:45 PM
Mar 3, 2022 8:37 AM
Jan 2020
As expected, it's fucking melodramatic for the sake of being melodramatic.

Pray for me, I still plan to watch Alice and Therese's Illusion Factory whenever it comes out. Somebody just stop Mari Okada already.
Mar 15, 2022 10:43 AM
Aug 2021
Don't underestimate an egg 😂
Nov 6, 2022 5:25 PM
Jul 2015
From the makers of Aohnohana the flower we saw that day. This is more of the same. Kids yelling at each other. Trying to break out of their feelings of repression. Its quite a good film. No way is it perfect. But expect to catch some feels. Highly recommended.
Nov 6, 2022 5:27 PM
Jul 2015
Loved it. Not Aohnohana but solid nonetheless. Very emotional!!
Dec 28, 2022 10:05 AM
Sep 2021
the film is full of meaning. Very good anime
Dec 31, 2022 8:34 AM
Jul 2020
dogshit askdjsakdjskajdksajdksajdkjskaedjkasjd
Feb 6, 2023 4:02 PM

Dec 2020
I loved this movie I really did but that ending with the romance is in my opinion horrendous there are 2 characters with a lot of character development but the relationships are in the end with 2 characters that are much less developed with confessions where the result is not given to the viewer it does not give me a sense of closure, not that I think I would be happy with the result. If the relationships part were correctly handled I would've given a 10/10 but with the relationships into play I think I would have to go with a 7/10 it really put me off from enjoying the musical in the end.
Apr 27, 2023 12:28 AM
Apr 2023
I really loved this movie, I connected with the main character, in the part where we stop ourselves from speaking our thoughts to others, thinking that we might hurt others. We blame ourselves for the words that we say out loud just because someone told us that it's our fault that something bad happened because we spoke the truth. But in reality it was never our fault, and those who blamed us, are scared to blame themselves for what they have done and blame it on someone innocent. If you haven't watched this movie, watch it, even if you may or may not relate to the main character, it gives a beautiful message.
Apr 27, 2023 9:16 PM
Jul 2020
all that build up and tension just for them to not end up together....
Apr 29, 2023 7:50 PM

Jan 2021
I liked the movie throughout but that ending was a tad disappointing. I mean they didn't even end up together, instead Naruse got confessed by someone else lmao. I did however like the premise of it how some people just talk too much or keep their words locked in their heart and the more words you keep, the heavier your heart gets.
Mar 9, 6:41 PM

May 2014
It's a fine movie with many metaphors. It left a sour taste in my mouth that Tatsumi ended up with Nito instead of Natsuru. Hopefully, Natsume x Daiki did not happen. Does not make any sense. Anyways, fine art, character development + music.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» let's talk about the ending ( 1 2 )

Joshiki - Mar 21, 2019

79 by sg_epk_1048596 »»
May 6, 12:32 PM

» I was liking it but that ending...

supernicolasman - Oct 6, 2020

9 by mangalicker94 »»
Mar 9, 6:56 PM

» Musical Songs

Saki_e_aql - May 23, 2022

1 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 24, 2022 9:49 AM

» Happy romance wise end?

Haldeyr - Feb 14, 2017

41 by SandraEis »»
Nov 16, 2021 2:30 PM

» Spoilers please? (please avoid if you want to remain spoiler-free :D )

karmenmeghan - Dec 31, 2015

7 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 23, 2020 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.