Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 9, 2020 11:47 AM

Sep 2019
Dark Gil talk about one of the most powerful Fate character (dark gil probably more powerful then the dark saber we've seen in HF).

If im watching a Fate anime and there is no killing then wtf is the meaning calling this fate.u gotta let people die and regenerating heart? Offff

This is probably for kids.
Sep 10, 2020 11:58 PM

Oct 2007
Dark Gilgamesh so powerful. A cannon and shooting him with Caliburn did not even do a thing.

Surprised that Bazett has a revival ability. But again, it's not enough to overpower Dark Gil.

I wonder how they are going to escape from this mess? Looks like the mirror world has been breached..
Dec 17, 2020 3:08 AM

Feb 2019
That's Gil lol

Bazett with Battle Continuation is badass!
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Apr 11, 2022 5:58 AM

Jan 2015
Sick! Really cool fght against Alter Gilgamesh (that's what I'll call them for now). Bazett's ability is pretty sick. Berserker woman, haha. For a while I was assuming the eighth card had to be Avenger, and I thought the same even during some of the fight, because of how they acted, y'know, like a mongrel, not like you'd see Gilgamesh acting at all, but I remembered that the servants all are acting not with thought, but on simple battle instinct alone. When the ability was fully shown it was fully evident who it was, which, really raises some intrigue regarding how this whole story works. So, we have two Archer cards... the Assassin was the Fate/zero one, etc.. Definitely feels like this could go on for a long while still to both expand on what ideas are presented as well as answer the questions that we're still wondering.
Berserker Install is going to be so fucking awesome.
Nov 8, 2023 3:07 AM
Jul 2023
Here we go. 7 eps in and the show starts XD
- The running animations were so smooth!
- Luvia dodging all those tentacles was definitely the highlight for me.
- Oh wow, Rin's ability to make a mana accelerater is awesome XD.... Pretty much just like a Baptiste window in overwatch
- Gilgameshhhhh!!!!
- Could we call this gilgamesh alter?
- Looks like they got out... NOT. What a good few ending seconds
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2015

75 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

170 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 4, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

97 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

55 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

85 by Karva1 »»
Feb 20, 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.