Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2015 11:12 PM

Nov 2011
I just finished the series and hear that the anime is an adaption of only the first of three parts of the vn, I have a few questions (please try not to spoil anything in the VN):

-is there a complete english available?
-is there any news of an anime adaption to the other parts of the vn?
-how did this series perform, in terms of sales?

-is the vn worth reading at all? Considering that all 3 characters already know of the infidelity, I am skeptical and curious if the other parts will be as dramatic?
-is the vn voiced?
AzureBluesAug 4, 2015 12:03 AM
Aug 21, 2015 9:27 AM
Oct 2013
Hi friend! I'll try to answer your questions.

1. There's an rough English patch translated by the team at Baka-tsuki on the introductory chapter (anime adaptation) and work is currently in progress for the closing chapter and coda.

2. Unfortunately no T-T The only way to complete the story is to play the VN. Be warned the VN is VERY long. And they even added 3 more heroines! One can only hope they make a second season someday...

3. The game sold well and is universally acclaimed by critics and fans alike. It is arguably the best VN ever.

4. If you loved the anime, you are going to enjoy the heck out of closing chapter. Parts that will make you rage, heartbreak, happy, moved, cry, twists, WTF dramatic moments etc. everything is there. The story moves flawlessly, grabs you and never lets go. Not to mention the enthralling music too. After what happened in IC, Haruki rebuffs Setsuna, Kazusa abandons them both by going overseas, everybody ends up alone and theres a time skip. It starts off kinda sad. IMO its definitely worth reading.

5. Yes! The voice actors in the VN also voiced the anime.

Hope that helps you =D
Aug 25, 2015 10:10 PM

Nov 2011
gustave154 said:
snip

Thanks for the info, my limited experience with VNs (fsn) hasn't been great, but it sounds like WA2 is a bit more gripping.
Guess I'll wait for the translation (like everybody else).
Aug 26, 2015 9:27 PM
Aug 2011
AzureBlues said:
gustave154 said:
snip

Thanks for the info, my limited experience with VNs (fsn) hasn't been great, but it sounds like WA2 is a bit more gripping.
Guess I'll wait for the translation (like everybody else).

At the rate everyone is going, I would say that Closing Chapter should be finished by the end of the year, and that isn't counting real life problems getting in the way. I am currently going through the Introductory Chapter fixing small mistakes and making sure things will be well polished, that should be done in a week or 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.