Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2015 5:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well not bad. This was definitely better than I had expected considering that Shioriko seemed like an immature brat at first. The first few chapters started with some awkward humor, mostly coming from Honoka's misunderstanding and attempting to correct Koremitsu's "interests".

Second half got moody and I felt bad for Shioriko for losing her grandfather. Could just tell that she was never ready for this and that she had so much to tell him. But thanks to Koremitsu, she was able to convey his feelings for Hikaru. Nice.

Eh, kinda curious about Aoi's confession. That seemed out of the blue. I bet this surprised the hell out of Honoka...
May 22, 2019 1:51 PM
Aug 2014
Again, insufferable characters developing excellently. My biggest complaint is that Honoka retains her original form.

The volumes start with Honoka expressing her distate for the Akagi, regretting it, finding out shocking news about him and be disappointed in him, attempt to win him over and helping him, ending with some shocking ending. Next volume is a repeat. I hope it changes.

Shioriko really seemed to develop at the end. I give it a 7.5/10! I liked it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 10 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Jan 8, 2016

14 by animejas »»
Feb 23, 2021 6:17 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2015

2 by animejas »»
Feb 22, 2021 8:56 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2015

4 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 2021 7:02 AM

» Is This Anohana???

Jack_Bridges - Mar 7, 2019

2 by Syureria »»
Nov 25, 2020 4:25 PM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

2 by GiantQAACSleier »»
May 26, 2019 7:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.