Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 26, 2015 3:59 PM

Jun 2013
what do you think of the adaption in general?

for me it feels like they rushed everything and just added all the h scenes bundles up together. they could have made the hentai into more episodes for better story since it just doesnt end afterall the sexs and stuff.

the visual novel was way better even though some plot is f***** up. especiall rinne's route that some crazy shit. it actually has a actual story and after story of what happened as well as what happened after they escaped. and you can ran into good and bad endings which is all good

euphoria is gonna get a english translation by mangagamer soon or its already out? if so then more people is gonna play the game soon

Sep 27, 2016 11:19 PM

Sep 2016
Alexlung said:

for me it feels like they rushed everything and just added all the h scenes bundles up together. they could have made the hentai into more episodes for better story since it just doesnt end afterall the sexs and stuff.

the visual novel was way better even though some plot is f***** up. especiall rinne's route that some crazy shit. it actually has a actual story and after story of what happened as well as what happened after they escaped. and you can ran into good and bad endings which is all good

euphoria is gonna get a english translation by mangagamer soon or its already out? if so then more people is gonna play the game soon
I would play the game but after looking at the images, I'm good. I find scat to be one of the biggest turnoffs. :/
Apart from that, there were pictures in the game that are hot, like cumming on the loli's food, ruining her meal. >:3
Oct 19, 2016 5:56 PM

Jul 2016
Abnor-MAL said:
Alexlung said:

I would play the game but after looking at the images, I'm good. I find scat to be one of the biggest turnoffs. :/
Apart from that, there were pictures in the game that are hot, like cumming on the loli's food, ruining her meal. >:3

Just as a heads up. There is an option to turn the scat images off in the game. Just make sure to do it in the settings.

The game was a mindfuck and the story kept me interested to see where it went. The endings felt cheap but everything else was really good... in a way.

You can turn off scat and some sexual things as well.
Oct 19, 2016 6:42 PM

Sep 2014
I own the game, but I have yet to play it. Looking forward to it even more after checking this out.
Jun 7, 2021 5:02 AM
Dec 2017
I would so love to play this game out of curoisity.

May 7, 2022 5:50 PM
Dec 2021
Crow_Black said:
I would so love to play this game out of curoisity.
do u know where to get this game

More topics from this board

» PLOT EXPLAINED

Lexxury - Mar 26, 2023

9 by Lexxury »»
May 31, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaz - Mar 30, 2012

75 by sleepyplant »»
May 5, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 27, 2011

50 by sleepyplant »»
May 5, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Toranagii - Feb 26, 2016

95 by Rem--Rin »»
Mar 31, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aos10 - Feb 2, 2015

65 by levi_smol_tbh »»
Nov 19, 2023 3:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.