Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 13, 2015 1:42 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is mainly between the two: Isse and Asia.
Kiryuu has such a nice ass and nice colored pantsu.
Issei's two hilarious friends are totally on the same wavelength.
Rossweisse is very cute!
Shidou Irina now joins the gang and also transferred to Issei's school.
very lucky Issei's boob grab to Xenovia & Asia.
Ddraig crying was super hilarious. I pity him.
matias067May 13, 2015 2:14 AM

May 13, 2015 10:56 AM

Jul 2013
Oppai Dragon LOL
Xenovia is bold <3
May 15, 2015 1:40 AM

Apr 2008
For the novel readers you may want to check Ishibumi's latest blog update.

http://www.reddit.com/r/HighschoolDxD/comments/35zox4/ishibumi_updated_his_blog_with_info_on_the_second/
May 15, 2015 3:49 AM

Jun 2008
I am not very fond on how Koneko became a complete pet. It's like she lost character(not that she ever had much but anyway).

Issey going all crazy of the potential of losing a harem member, lol. A man has to protect his harem. Although his anger is against the other guy is kind of stupid really.
Hope the other guy succeeds and help us get rid of Asia. She the only girl i find annoying and non erotic.

Finally Xenovia fanservice. Probably hottest girl in term of looks for me. I'll give her those babies she wants happily.
May 25, 2015 9:54 AM

Sep 2014
Transcend said:
LN readers will all know where this is going with Diodora Astaroth. It's nice to see the pacing finally back in a good spot too.

Yep.. Can't wait for the ending of this arc..

iNoto-san said:
Anime watchers, diodora is a badass ;) he's gonna become your fav next to makoto from school days :3

Lol haha! They'll never see it coming for sure..
May 26, 2015 10:50 AM

Nov 2009
matias067 said:
Rossweisse is very cute!
very lucky Issei's boob grab to Xenovia & Asia.

And to this day... I still have no idea why Issei keeps on insisting he's keeping Asia "treasured" and doesn't want to teach her anything Dirty, all the while he's been sleeping with her naked every single night... yea Issei... Oxymoron much?

Another huge mystery is... how the hell isn't Issei doing it with all these naked girls that is just throwing themselves on top of him?...

And Issei already proved he's a huge pervert, yet... he always gets all innocent when he gets into a dirty situation with naked girls... what gives?

Not to mention he acts super normal when he's sleeping with naked girls...

Super Oxymoron, he gets innocent and shy and nosebleeds at naked girls, but if he's sleeping with them it's like a normal common thing to do...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 26, 2015 11:06 AM
Jul 2018
amlg said:
matias067 said:
Rossweisse is very cute!
very lucky Issei's boob grab to Xenovia &amp; Asia.

And to this day... I still have no idea why Issei keeps on insisting he's keeping Asia &quot;treasured&quot; and doesn't want to teach her anything Dirty, all the while he's been sleeping with her naked every single night... yea Issei... Oxymoron much?

Another huge mystery is... how the hell isn't Issei doing it with all these naked girls that is just throwing themselves on top of him?...

And Issei already proved he's a huge pervert, yet... he always gets all innocent when he gets into a dirty situation with naked girls... what gives?

Not to mention he acts super normal when he's sleeping with naked girls...

Super Oxymoron, he gets innocent and shy and nosebleeds at naked girls, but if he's sleeping with them it's like a normal common thing to do...

She sleeps like that because she wants to, not because he asked her to do so or anything. It's not like he can force her to stop.

He doesn't "get innocent" in such situations. He just doesn't make the first move. If the girls take the initiative, he'd do it without a hitch. (As long as it's not a dick move like it would've been with Akeno in EP 5)
May 26, 2015 11:16 AM

Nov 2009
AverageFanboy said:

She sleeps like that because she wants to, not because he asked her to do so or anything. It's not like he can force her to stop.

He doesn't "get innocent" in such situations. He just doesn't make the first move. If the girls take the initiative, he'd do it without a hitch. (As long as it's not a dick move like it would've been with Akeno in EP 5)

Because she wants to... yet he still doesn't want her to be "dirty"... yea, he doesn't "force her to stop", lol, since when does any of the girl not listen to what ever Issei tells them to do?

The fact Issei doesn't tell her to stop sleeping naked beside him is clear enough he wants her to be dirty... yet... he still doesn't want her to be dirty.

And by Innocent, I mean he gets all shy and aroused with nosebleeds to boot at naked girls when they throw themselves ontop of him.
Yet when he's sleeping with them... it's like a common thing to do, no reactions, not even if a girl's head is right on top of your manhood with only a piece of boxer cloth between it... yea... no arousment or anything. (he doesn't get a boner)

Also, forgot to mention how he always goes around and publicly doing dirty jokes or dirty actions like "poking boobs"...
But gets all "OMG faced" when he gets famous for it... it's like he doesn't want to publicly show how perverted he is... yet he still shows them at every chance he gets...

And this has been happening in almost every single episode since the beginning... LOL

this show's like one big giant Oxymoron...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 26, 2015 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
amlg said:
AverageFanboy said:

He doesn't &quot;get innocent&quot; in such situations. He just doesn't make the first move. If the girls take the initiative, he'd do it without a hitch. (As long as it's not a dick move like it would've been with Akeno in EP 5)

Because she wants to... yet he still doesn't want her to be &quot;dirty&quot;... yea, he doesn't &quot;force her to stop&quot;, lol, since when does any of the girl not listen to what ever Issei tells them to do?

The fact Issei doesn't tell her to stop sleeping naked beside him is clear enough he wants her to be dirty... yet... he still doesn't want her to be dirty.

And by Innocent, I mean he gets all shy and aroused with nosebleeds to boot at naked girls when they throw themselves ontop of him.
Yet when he's sleeping with them... it's like a common thing to do, no reactions, not even if a girl's head is right on top of your manhood with only a piece of boxer cloth between it... yea... no arousment or anything. (he doesn't get a boner)

Also, forgot to mention how he always goes around and publicly doing dirty jokes or dirty actions like &quot;poking boobs&quot;...
But gets all &quot;OMG faced&quot; when he gets famous for it... it's like he doesn't want to publicly show how perverted he is... yet he still shows them at every chance he gets...

And this has been happening in almost every single episode since the beginning... LOL

this show's like one big giant Oxymoron...

If the girls listened to him, Xenovia would have stop her shenanigans long ago, they are the one in charge of the relationship, not Ise.

Just because he does this kind of stuff, doesn't mean he wants a fucking documentary and a theme song to be made about it.

How so you know he doesn't get aroused?
Jun 19, 2015 11:00 AM

Mar 2015
LONG LIVE THE BOOB DRAGON
Jun 26, 2015 5:43 AM

May 2012
Service galore! Some nice plot right there so let's see what's next!
Jun 27, 2015 1:53 AM

Jan 2011
Although Issei sometimes acts like the typical oblivious harem mc, fortunately the girls are going to push him along. His avowed goal is to have a harem, he just has to realize that he already has one and begin enjoying it. Plus there is the little problem that his number one is a very high ranking devil, and he still has very little status in that society. He knows he has to do some social and magical leveling up before things can be formalized--although it is pretty clear that Rias' family has already accepted him.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 15, 2015 11:22 AM

Nov 2013
This anime is so bad... it pretty much just puts ecchi scenes in it for sake of ecchi scenes. Just so random and unrelated to story whatsoever. Totally became a crappy fanservice show. Used to actually be funny before.
Sep 3, 2015 9:22 AM

Jul 2009
Koneko's adaptation is even cuter than expected 10/10
Bes grill.
Sep 7, 2015 11:22 AM
May 2012
It's Asia's turn now, huh.

XiferVP said:
Transcend said:
LN readers will all know where this is going with Diodora Astaroth. It's nice to see the pacing finally back in a good spot too.

Yep.. Can't wait for the ending of this arc..

iNoto-san said:
Anime watchers, diodora is a badass ;) he's gonna become your fav next to makoto from school days :3

Lol haha! They'll never see it coming for sure..

As long as it doesn't involve any NTR shit.
Sep 26, 2015 6:56 AM

Dec 2013
I think i suddenly have a thing for Xenovia's 24/7 epicness during kinky sessions. The song of her deciding to let Issei fondle her breast is as fitting as it is for a scene of 1000 men marching to siege a castle for their king's vendetta.

Either way, oppai so good. Irina is cute as well! The still landscape of her was hot!

Asia on the other hand, i kinda know how Issei feels.

EMPEROR BOOB DRAGON 5EVER
Nov 1, 2015 8:40 AM

Jan 2012
Oppai dragon emperor xd .

Nov 17, 2015 7:36 PM

Jul 2013
That Irina also joined the school was nice to see. Asia met the demon she rescued and he want Asia as his wife. Issei didn't like it so much.

I lost it complete when Azael told about the Boob Dragon Emperor xD

That Xenovia scene omg >.<

So next we will see more fights. Can't wait for it.

Jan 10, 2016 8:31 AM

Jan 2013
Oppai Dragon ... lmao.
Irina's reasoning in the gym storage room ...
May 8, 2016 12:25 PM

Jan 2016
Just a calm and cute, episode, just crazy stuff and oppai xD so nice before the storm is coming later.. :'(
But then again hearing Ddraig crying is just to funny and can see that scene all day xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 23, 2016 9:18 PM

Dec 2012
Who the hell is this guy Diodora coming up to Issei's girl and trying to wreck his harem? That is disrespectful. You don't fuck with another mans harem.

Koneko really has taken a liking to Issei now. lol

I'd give Xenovia a baby. Not now, but in the future.

Brace yourself! The Oppai Dragon Song is coming.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 13, 2016 12:43 AM
Dec 2015
I like the idea of the class of angels and devils are based off of games. So with Irina being an ace, is she one of the weaker ones or stronger ones since the ace can be either or? I'm guessing its similar to a pawn in chess where even though the weakest, they can become the strongest.

"Come on. If we can't do it with friends, why bother" XD hahahaha. I laughed so hard at that. Plus that entire scene was hot. Dammit Irina
Nov 13, 2016 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
Irina joined the group, nice! I like angels in general :3
Oh Xenovia, you magnificent devil :>
Jan 16, 2017 2:06 AM

Nov 2013
ALL HAIL BREAST DRAGON EMPEROR, dat lucky bastard!
Xenovia. Best. Girl. I don't care what they say don't stick your dick in crazy. Well Koneko is a strong rival though, and I thought Akeno was the best but Xenovia stole my heart again (and Koneko occupied Issei's best body part lol)
Not sure if Irina is too pure or that was just an excuse to break in and she's jealous :p
Irina, Xenovia, Koneko and Akeno are my #1 girl :3
tsundereharasserJan 19, 2017 3:16 AM
Feb 4, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2014
Harem king protecting his harem, no member left behind. LMAO Xenovia speaks for all of us. Ah rating game...
Aug 10, 2017 1:04 PM

Jun 2017
Finally some more action from Asia:) She is so cute especially when she is soooo shy :) But on the other hand she has no problem at all being naked with Issei in bed(?).

It's soooo cute that Koneko behaves like a cat haha sitting in Isseis lap ^-^

Dec 12, 2017 10:52 AM
May 2017
Xenovia is pretty damn fine.
Apr 15, 2018 12:16 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a threesome in the gym!!! kekeke
Well, i hope Asia never goes to married with this demon!!! :/
Issei is a lucky boy, now in his "castle" life two girls more !!!! lol
Nov 4, 2019 3:32 PM

Nov 2016
Nice gym storage action and tournament arc here we go.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2020 6:53 PM

Mar 2010
Idk how issei can be jealous.. I mean he should be happy a bit that someone else would protect Asia in the future. I mean sure he plans to have a harem but not all the girls will agree to it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 27, 2020 5:41 PM
Nov 2014
Damn Issei, I'm so jealous of his luck in this season! What a player, getting all the hot girls.
Mar 7, 2023 5:45 AM

Aug 2014
Dress break has to be the best power of all time, kinda funny that Doidora found a weakness to it though
May 21, 2023 11:37 AM
May 2017
Most of the time nothing happens in the story and when it did happens it is predictable.
Sep 20, 2023 5:36 PM

Dec 2022
This is, what, the third netorare antagonist now? I suppose it's inevitable in a series like this. Hopefully his screentime is limited.

The breasts in this series sound oddly sloshy, come to think of it. Not that I have a problem with it.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 27, 1:36 PM
Aug 2021
Oppai dragon is the best!!!
Apr 10, 9:51 AM
Feb 2022
Don't confuse things Issei. You don't "protect" Asia because you consider her your little sister, it's because you consider her your property. You have become greedy.

Spanish translation:
No confundas las cosas Issei. No "proteges" a Asia porque la consideras tu hermana menor, es porque la consideras tu propiedad. Te has vuelto codicioso.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

342 by III-D4rKY-III »»
May 8, 4:15 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2015

142 by RorySweeting »»
Apr 30, 1:55 AM

» Is Highschool DxD anti-religious?

Hotdogmaniac - Apr 5, 2015

39 by ANIMESOULSPIRIT »»
Apr 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

144 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 11:00 AM

» The last three episodes are filler

5hyguy - Feb 24

16 by adityakush_477 »»
Mar 28, 12:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.