Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2015 5:07 PM

Aug 2014
Who is your favorite Generation of Miracles member?

Vote on the poll and explain why.

Mine is Kise because I really love his ability to copy peoples abilities.
Apr 20, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2011
Aomine is probably the best. I dont think anyone could beat him 1v1. People might say Akashi but I think Aomine's athleticism is far superior.
Apr 20, 2015 5:16 PM

Aug 2014
Darkcoo said:
Aomine is probably the best. I dont think anyone could beat him 1v1. People might say Akashi but I think Aomine's athleticism is far superior.

Well you're basing it on who you think is the strongest. Im just asking which one you like the most, personality, cool ability, etc.

But yours is probably still Aomine.
Apr 20, 2015 5:29 PM

Oct 2014
I would definitely say Kise Ryota, since he is able to copy basically anyone's moves...

He is probably the strongest among all the members because of his ability, but since it has a time limit I guess it kinda nerfs it.

Once he is using Midorima's ability he basically looks like a badass shooting from the other end of the court and getting in while not giving a single fuck.

Using Akashi's ability he can easily walk through the whole court without anyone even touching him (trips all of em using the emperor eye).

Using Murasakibara's and Aomine's ability lets him stop anyone trying to score on the inside (block and speed).

Using Aomine's ability he can shoot in any damn position and still get it in...

And finally using Kuroko's ability even if someone blocks him he can still get a shot in with his phantom shot... he can even use his ignite pass so ye...

Bruhh he too OP, if he hadnt broken his foot he could reck anyone

But thats just ability wise... Id probably pick Midorima since he is a badass shooting from anywhere and getting it in 100% of the time. He's hilarious with his lucky items XD.
Apr 20, 2015 5:49 PM

Apr 2011
JLGames said:
I would definitely say Kise Ryota, since he is able to copy basically anyone's moves...

He is probably the strongest among all the members because of his ability, but since it has a time limit I guess it kinda nerfs it.

Once he is using Midorima's ability he basically looks like a badass shooting from the other end of the court and getting in while not giving a single fuck.

Using Akashi's ability he can easily walk through the whole court without anyone even touching him (trips all of em using the emperor eye).

Using Murasakibara's and Aomine's ability lets him stop anyone trying to score on the inside (block and speed).

And finally using Kuroko's ability even if someone blocks him he can still get a shot in with his phantom shot... he can even use his ignite pass so ye...

But thats just ability wise... Id probably pick Midorima since he is a badass shooting from anywhere and getting it in 100% of the time. He's hilarious with his lucky items XD.

he broke his leg trying to copy Aomine. dont think he is that OP
Apr 20, 2015 6:06 PM

Oct 2014
Darkcoo said:
JLGames said:

Didnt you see episode 3 of season 3... He "mastered" his ability perfect copy. The time he broke his leg trying to copy Aomine was when it wasnt that perfected. He is the real MVP :P
Apr 20, 2015 8:10 PM

Apr 2011
JLGames said:
Darkcoo said:

Didnt you see episode 3 of season 3... He "mastered" his ability perfect copy. The time he broke his leg trying to copy Aomine was when it wasnt that perfected. He is the real MVP :P

if you want to believe that.
May 3, 2015 12:25 AM

Aug 2014
Darkcoo said:
JLGames said:

if you want to believe that.

I believe it
Jul 11, 2015 6:48 PM
Dec 2011
1) Kise Ryouta/Aomine Daiki (godammmit I cant choose between these two)
2) Murasakibara Atsushi (never fond of his play but his attitude outside games is amusing and entertaining lol)
3) Midorima Shintarou(how can you not like this zodiac nerd freak? also his development throughout the series)
4) Akashi Seijuuro (an okay character, he has the appeal but his character was badly executed near the end imo)

If we are talking about their play style
1) Aomine ( this guy born to play basketball! I enjoy every second of his match like wtf youre awesome and dont stop, even his anime theme is epic as hell)
2) Kise (I dont really like copy cat thing but when he faces opponent like Aomine, Haizaki he went total badass. I found his PC against Seirin bs tho lol but still I like him better than other GOMs)
3) Midorima( I love his team tag with Takao tho)
4) Murasakibara (okay he's just being too big and tall?)
5) Akashi(least favorite bc I dont understand a shit about his super eye power. like wtf is he Uchihaha or something!?)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.