Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2015 9:43 PM
May 2012
As the title said this.

Why are they suddenly retreating & left it wondering what just happened?? Goddamn this anime.

Wow. What a way to end up this stupid show but so many loose ends to tie.
JafriZinFeb 6, 2016 11:26 PM
Mar 30, 2015 9:55 PM
Nov 2009
Just assume they are dead until proven otherwise. (ie, the writers decide to resurrect them if there's an S3/movie) Their deaths weren't shown but it's very heavily implied they died since they bumrushed the Deucalion with damaged mechs.
Mar 30, 2015 9:58 PM

Jan 2009
its implied that they died, and fictional stories are like that anyway they leave room for your imagination to form conclusions about it, that kind of story telling is what makes people talk about the story more long after its finish
Mar 30, 2015 11:03 PM
Feb 2015
They could be dead, they could be alive.
Mar 30, 2015 11:07 PM

Mar 2008
maybe alive, plotting to rescue Slaine(wow....sounds like X Men all over again =_= )
Mar 31, 2015 2:16 AM
May 2012
j0x said:
fictional stories are like that anyway they leave room for your imagination to form conclusions about it, that kind of story telling is what makes people talk about the story more long after its finish

The true point is??

Does every anime always like this before? Everything has been done OFF SCREEN till it makes me wondering what just happened??

Great... when did I just turn into delusional, traumatic & emotional douchebag when I always taking things way too seriously whatever 'bad' stuff happens in my life but don't give a shit over reviews & opinions anyway??? I feel pity for others too who also had a same feeling like this till they couldn't eat & sleep.

Several others are just... sit there & take it as an excuses over show reactions & nothing but criticize the show.
JafriZinMar 31, 2015 2:35 AM
Mar 31, 2015 4:48 AM
Oct 2014
I'm assuming they dead too :( pretty average ending for an average anime imo
Mar 31, 2015 9:14 AM
May 2012
TeriyakiNinja007 said:
I'm assuming they dead too :( pretty average ending for an average anime imo

Saazbum, Cruteo are dead too which is... NOT a huge big deal. This one? Way too much SMH.

sigh
Mar 31, 2015 11:31 AM

Jan 2013
I don't think Harklight is dead, at least. He has huge potential if a 3rd season were to arise, maybe alongside Lemrina to try and save Slaine or at least his "dream."
Mar 31, 2015 11:34 AM

Jun 2012
Assume they're dead.

Wouldn't be surprised if they return with Dr Troyard to save Slaine.
Apr 1, 2015 5:37 AM
May 2012
What IF?

TheIMF said:
Wouldn't be surprised if they return with Dr Troyard to save Slaine.

Who the hell is DR. Troyard anyway???
JafriZinApr 1, 2015 5:48 AM
Apr 20, 2015 10:36 PM
May 2012
Such a shame that I was the only one who've been posting everything related to A/Z in this thread while I've spent the rest of the day thinking about it until nobody cares.

sigh....
Apr 21, 2015 7:04 PM

Jul 2014
JeffreyZin said:
Such a shame that I was the only one who've been posting everything related to A/Z in this thread while I've spent the rest of the day thinking about it until nobody cares.

sigh....

LOL thats because people dont think too much about a bad show thats not worth thinking.
How do I signature?
Apr 21, 2015 9:52 PM
Jul 2012
Hopefully we get a new season and we find out that information. Hopefully they announce a new season soon.
Apr 22, 2015 9:00 AM
Sep 2014
Jakerams said:
Hopefully we get a new season and we find out that information. Hopefully they announce a new season soon.

You will never know if they will annouce a new series.
Apr 26, 2015 9:26 AM

Jan 2012
writers probably don't give a fukk like the rest of us after realizing how shitty the series has become and didn't bother to make it apparent.
Feb 25, 2016 8:45 AM
Oct 2014
A/Z is a dumb show in first place, however, there were pros in the show like great characters such as Slaine (except for being dumb in the ending, he's good in overall) and Lemrina.

Lemrina is the best character in A/Z, no doubt. She suffer from too much of external aspects such as her fate as second princess, being used as tool, not being loved, and abandoned in the end. For a moment, I thought that Urobutcher came back to his position in 2nd half and wrote for Lemrina's character and Slaine's development, but too bad it was just my imagination after all.

Harklight didn't even get character development. I always thought that he might betray Slaine in any second.

Just screw the whole show. The story is dumb and there are a lot of things left unexplained like Heaven Fall, freaking cyborg Inaho's past and Slaine's father.

I just want a proper epilogue for Lemrina. that's all.

Fuck Boku no Pico's writer. Fuck Ei Aoki. Fuck A-1 Pictures. Fuck Troyca.
Apr 17, 2016 3:42 PM
May 2012
*OP FIXED & REPOSTED in order to clear this up*

Am I the only one who actually care about this show? I can't believe why NOBODY seems to bother over what happened to the character thingy.

It'll forever haunt me on this day. I have no idea why I was so angry/anxious at the same time when I put so many expectations too high and when it happen I realize that I was wrong?

Forgive my ignorance by repost this but,

Blitzkriag said:
LOL thats because people dont think too much about a bad show thats not worth thinking.

So what? or maybe it's just me who being such an ignorant person who just being overemotional & get easily offended over things & take it way too seriously in terms of story through animations or something.

j0x said:
its implied that they died, and fictional stories are like that anyway they leave room for your imagination to form conclusions about it, that kind of story telling is what makes people talk about the story more long after its finish

Geez, people need to stop with this excuse, it's not only pathetic, it really bothers me. A lot.

I guess people have different sides of opinion/reaction/perception when they said 'THIS SHOW SUCKS, THERE'S NO NEED AN ANOTHER SEASON SO DEAL WITH IT' Seriously, people need to stop with this excuse, it's totally pathetic. Hell, even nobody wants to hear my side of the story anymore.

May god have mercy on my soul. FML
JafriZinApr 17, 2016 3:51 PM
Jul 26, 2017 4:47 PM
Jul 2016
JafriZin said:
*OP FIXED & REPOSTED in order to clear this up*

Am I the only one who actually care about this show? I can't believe why NOBODY seems to bother over what happened to the character thingy.

It'll forever haunt me on this day. I have no idea why I was so angry/anxious at the same time when I put so many expectations too high and when it happen I realize that I was wrong?

Forgive my ignorance by repost this but,

Blitzkriag said:

So what? or maybe it's just me who being such an ignorant person who just being overemotional & get easily offended over things & take it way too seriously in terms of story through animations or something.

j0x said:

Geez, people need to stop with this excuse, it's not only pathetic, it really bothers me. A lot.

I guess people have different sides of opinion/reaction/perception when they said 'THIS SHOW SUCKS, THERE'S NO NEED AN ANOTHER SEASON SO DEAL WITH IT' Seriously, people need to stop with this excuse, it's totally pathetic. Hell, even nobody wants to hear my side of the story anymore.

May god have mercy on my soul. FML
I agree with you.

Some 3 years(?) have passed and I still think about it very often.
I still hope for a third season or anything canon to make this ending more bearable.

Did you know, there has been an anthology comic where some little (imaginary) stories are collected. It was made by numerous mangaka. There was also another spin-off comic named "Aldnoah.Zero Twin Gemini" (that's sadly not translated in english, not even online) that features other characters but the same setting.

People still care deeply about this show – so if we who still love Aldnoah.Zero unite there's a chance for another season. (Yes, that last sentence sounds heroic on purpose.)

>>let justice be done through the fanbase' call<<
Aug 7, 2017 10:49 PM
May 2012
Evie_E said:
Some 3 years(?) have passed and I still think about it very often.
I still hope for a third season or anything canon to make this ending more bearable.

Did you know, there has been an anthology comic where some little (imaginary) stories are collected. It was made by numerous mangaka. There was also another spin-off comic named "Aldnoah.Zero Twin Gemini" (that's sadly not translated in english, not even online) that features other characters but the same setting.

People still care deeply about this show – so if we who still love Aldnoah.Zero unite there's a chance for another season. (Yes, that last sentence sounds heroic on purpose.)

>>let justice be done through the fanbase' call<<

I know it's passed but.... fair enough. I remember I was so blinded by emotion & rage from the announcement of the move, that I now associate with any anime (besides this) that pain I felt from moving out.

So, to everyone who's been enjoying the show but criticizing how bad it is, I do apologize for how I've acted towards the show. I just don't think I'll be able to cut the show any slack, even if it's turning around for the better.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.