Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2015 8:20 PM

Mar 2015
I believe Seylum and Inaho have romantic feelings for each other with that confession in EP21 plus their time in AZ S1, but because of her duty as Princess she had to follow the political marriage path to bring about an end to the war so couldn't follow her heart and therefore can only see him as special.. and Inaho is the sort of character who would understand and accept that..

What do you guys think? and do you think they will get to meet again in the future??

P.S. Forgive me I'm new to forums
ArcusSoulMar 28, 2015 8:26 PM
Mar 28, 2015 8:54 PM

Dec 2013
I can only imagine a child born out of wedlock between Seylum and Inaho who fights for the throne. Seriously, if there is a season 3, that's how bad it is going to be.

Mar 28, 2015 9:38 PM

Jan 2015
Their romance is non-existent.

Not with this poor writing.
Mar 28, 2015 9:46 PM

Feb 2015
Yuki x Inaho is the Aldnoah Zero OTP. The Princess is a lie

Mar 28, 2015 9:59 PM

Sep 2014
If Princess Ass(eylum) was set up with Inaho it makes the princess look bad. She known Slaine for what, five years and doesn't show any romantic feeling towards him. She goes go to Earth and at most in about a week times falls in love with Inaho. Then proposes to a character who appears in the second season who doesn't share much screen time with her nor is the audience told what kind of relationship Klancain and Princess Ass had in the past. Either way who ever she ends up they're all terrible characters.
Mar 28, 2015 10:33 PM

Jan 2009
they will meet again guaranteed especially now that the Vers and Earth alliance is formed

Asseylum choose the political marriage since she loves her princess role more than being a normal girl that loves Inaho

but then Inaho still has Inko anyway so im still glad that Inko gets some love interest in the end at least
Mar 28, 2015 10:39 PM

Mar 2012
Muan142 said:

I meant to say this ages ago but your incest ship creeps me the hell out.
Mar 28, 2015 11:15 PM

Mar 2015
j0x said:
they will meet again guaranteed especially now that the Vers and Earth alliance is formed

Asseylum choose the political marriage since she loves her princess role more than being a normal girl that loves Inaho

but then Inaho still has Inko anyway so im still glad that Inko gets some love interest in the end at least

Yeah i see it as eventually meeting again as Seylum has her duties of building better relations between the worlds which will take time, another reason she was reminiscing the memory of them together at the end and giving him her necklace.. and as for Inaho saving Slaine by trying to bring back "Slaine Troyard"..it might be a while but they'll meet again

Yeah i alway accepted the possibility of Inaho x Inko
Mar 28, 2015 11:20 PM

Mar 2015
'Twas but a dream.
Mar 28, 2015 11:22 PM

Mar 2008
Muan142 said:

Vote for Yuki x Inaho too, maybe Inabot x Inaho. Do it.
Mar 29, 2015 12:09 AM
Mar 2015
inaho got herozoned
Mar 29, 2015 12:46 AM

Mar 2008
riders321 said:
inaho got herozoned

hero zoned is worst then friend zone, at least you might get some in the friend zone haha
Mar 29, 2015 2:14 AM

Feb 2014
Ass hime literally doesn't hold any romantic feelings for anyone that's why Lemrina said she felt bad for the people close to her.
Mar 29, 2015 8:30 PM

Jan 2014
Inaho and Slaine got NTR'd!! deal with it... end of shipping.. fuck the writers dammit...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 29, 2015 8:31 PM

Jun 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
Inaho and Slaine got NTR'd!! deal with it... end of shipping.. fuck the writers dammit...

?

Writers sunk their battleship.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Mar 29, 2015 9:35 PM

Jun 2007
Between them, the two have the combined personality of the few remaining Aldnoah fans in existence. So I think 'relationship' is pushing it. It's like asking if animals can love each other and get married.

But if you want a physical equivalent, the same sort of relationships floors and ceilings share. The OP was one big troll designed to go: "haha, no-one actually cares but Princess Moe chose some random guy first introduced in ep22. Screw both of you. LOSERS!"
Mar 30, 2015 2:46 PM

Jan 2015
Inaho's robotic eye gets more character development than 90% of the characters.
Mar 30, 2015 2:52 PM

Dec 2013
What relationship? There's none whatsoever.
Mar 30, 2015 3:41 PM
Feb 2015
Asseylum has feeling for Inaho but unsure if they are romantic.Asseylum is engaged to Slaine but rejects it due to Slaine not stopping the war/make peace with Earth.Asseylum engaged to Klankain, though they are NOT married because Counts will not approve of their engagement.So Asseylum/Klankain is invalid.
Mar 30, 2015 6:06 PM

Jan 2013
It's implied, but I didn't see it as romantic. Inaho's eye thing tells her that he thinks of her as "part of himself" and she says she feels the same, but I think it's just a connection between them. Probably happened when Inaho resuscitated her.
Apr 2, 2015 3:03 PM
Mar 2013
LionCake said:
Inaho's robotic eye gets more character development than 90% of the characters.
lol
Apr 3, 2015 11:32 AM
Sep 2014
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Jun 24, 2015 9:12 AM

Dec 2011
As far as I saw, the relationship between Inaho and Asseylum is strictly platonic at best. No romantic tension was involved. Plus, they belong to different types of social circles.
raidenwarriorJun 24, 2015 9:22 AM
Jun 25, 2015 1:46 PM

Jun 2013
I don't think they had romantic feelings for each other. But Inaho never expressed any feelings so he could be holding out on us, I guess.
As for the princess... She seemed to treat him like she'd treat anyone else close to her.
If the circumstances were right, I think they could potentially develop romantic feelings for each other.
"Between the first and the second is a huge gap. Being second is just a consolation for the loser. Yes, a consolation for them not to think that, as long as there's someone above them... they're nothing but a loser. The gap between a perfect 100 mark and a 99 is not just one point." -Seidou Takizawa (Tokyo Ghoul manga)
Jul 6, 2015 1:04 PM

Aug 2012
The original plan of urobutcher was to let them date at the end of S1,guess that's not happening.
Sep 24, 2015 9:14 AM

Feb 2010
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

eventough i ship them too.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Dec 22, 2015 8:07 PM

Nov 2014
i just finished this show last night, to be honest i was pissed at the ending of season 2 because i been shipping seylum and inaho since season 1...

like for real the dude came out of no where and then was on her side and the stupid marriage thing to put an end to the war....

in my mind i was saying "a marriage between her and inaho would be a perfect way to make peace between earth and mars...plus they seem to care for each other"

but NOPE....the fuck man

/rage.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Jan 25, 2016 9:25 AM

Oct 2011
heinrich6745 said:
i just finished this show last night, to be honest i was pissed at the ending of season 2 because i been shipping seylum and inaho since season 1...

like for real the dude came out of no where and then was on her side and the stupid marriage thing to put an end to the war....

in my mind i was saying "a marriage between her and inaho would be a perfect way to make peace between earth and mars...plus they seem to care for each other"

but NOPE....the fuck man

/rage.

You know what's the biggest fail though? that Earth allowed such a thing to pass. Mars was attacking them like 10 years already - first war of theirs? then peace for some time and again war.
Princess married some lowly count from her race and they agreed to peace!?? REAAAAALLYY!? mars massacred millions of civilians, destroyed entire cities, destroyed resources, countries, families etc. and they for fucks sake agree to peace after all that? even Germany took a big blow when they started WW2 but Mars didn't suffer at all except loosing few robots LOL.

Earth was winning the war near the end of the series, so they should push it further and eliminate the entire country mars so they wouldn't be a threat any longer to their planet. No matter how I look at it earth's delegates in this anime seems to be freaking kids who didn't attend the school at all. When someone attacks you, you should at least hold them responsible for it an in case of peace you should demand some things. In this case they should demand their technology, so they wouldn't be in such state when mars decides to attack them again.

One more thing would be, this political move indeed can hold some power but only if princess/prince marries into another country/house to deepen their relations, unlike here what we got was princess marrying some count from their own country, which shouldn't matter to Earth. Opposite effect would be if she married to someone from Earth, it could be considered that she indeed wants peace, and taken as their country's surrender and all (though I assume her own country wouldn't accept that) so it wouldn't matter who she marries, since it wouldn't stop the war anyway.

To conclude it is the worst storywriting ever, entire human race of earth seems to have no brain at all, accepting the losses which are like 1000 to 1 and still accept peace treaty, because some new kid got "emperor status" and wants peace... ahahah I can't stop laughing at this bullshit. Destroy Mars since you were winning or at least make some demands from them to reinforce your defense since you don't know if those freaks won't attack you for the third time in 5 years range like in previous cases.
ArreitJan 25, 2016 9:34 AM
Feb 1, 2016 10:56 PM
Jul 2012
Raisken said:
heinrich6745 said:

but NOPE....the fuck man

/rage.

You know what's the biggest fail though? that Earth allowed such a thing to pass. Mars was attacking them like 10 years already - first war of theirs? then peace for some time and again war.
Princess married some lowly count from her race and they agreed to peace!?? REAAAAALLYY!? mars massacred millions of civilians, destroyed entire cities, destroyed resources, countries, families etc. and they for fucks sake agree to peace after all that? even Germany took a big blow when they started WW2 but Mars didn't suffer at all except loosing few robots LOL.

Earth was winning the war near the end of the series, so they should push it further and eliminate the entire country mars so they wouldn't be a threat any longer to their planet. No matter how I look at it earth's delegates in this anime seems to be freaking kids who didn't attend the school at all. When someone attacks you, you should at least hold them responsible for it an in case of peace you should demand some things. In this case they should demand their technology, so they wouldn't be in such state when mars decides to attack them again.

One more thing would be, this political move indeed can hold some power but only if princess/prince marries into another country/house to deepen their relations, unlike here what we got was princess marrying some count from their own country, which shouldn't matter to Earth. Opposite effect would be if she married to someone from Earth, it could be considered that she indeed wants peace, and taken as their country's surrender and all (though I assume her own country wouldn't accept that) so it wouldn't matter who she marries, since it wouldn't stop the war anyway.

To conclude it is the worst storywriting ever, entire human race of earth seems to have no brain at all, accepting the losses which are like 1000 to 1 and still accept peace treaty, because some new kid got "emperor status" and wants peace... ahahah I can't stop laughing at this bullshit. Destroy Mars since you were winning or at least make some demands from them to reinforce your defense since you don't know if those freaks won't attack you for the third time in 5 years range like in previous cases.
Truthfully why would they want to waste resources? Also the people from Earth was only winning because of Inahobot having the answers to everything. The people from Mars were much stronger combat wise throughout the series when you are given the option to end the war just do it. If they refused shithime could have easily powered up everyone. The story has some of the worse writing ever I agree but it's not because the story was bad it's the fact the character development was terrible. The only character out of the three leads who had real development was Slaine and most people hated him(although I love Slaine), Inaho turned into a cyborg lol so I guess that's an upgrade(although I love Inaho that was terrible development), and I'm not even going to talk about shithime since she's literally the worse character I've ever seen.

Also that ending was pathetic, though i'm not sure if they did that purposely to suit shithime character but LOL.
Feb 2, 2016 10:11 AM

Oct 2011
Jakerams said:
Raisken said:

Truthfully why would they want to waste resources? Also the people from Earth was only winning because of Inahobot having the answers to everything. The people from Mars were much stronger combat wise throughout the series when you are given the option to end the war just do it. If they refused shithime could have easily powered up everyone. The story has some of the worse writing ever I agree but it's not because the story was bad it's the fact the character development was terrible. The only character out of the three leads who had real development was Slaine and most people hated him(although I love Slaine), Inaho turned into a cyborg lol so I guess that's an upgrade(although I love Inaho that was terrible development), and I'm not even going to talk about shithime since she's literally the worse character I've ever seen.

Also that ending was pathetic, though i'm not sure if they did that purposely to suit shithime character but LOL.

From my point of view, yea mars WAS stronger until they lost their most powerfull generals/knights or whatever, next they lost Slaine as their leader - which would make things for them become chaotic ^^ after all their country is divided (on 2 parts, slaine faction and loyalists), not to mention their resources running dry - food etc. it was mentioned, so even prolonging the war would give earth victory (mars would be desperated and rush things or just give up). No matter how you look at it anime gave us that earth won this war, and mars just proposed peace, that's why I think earth should push it further and make demands not just go for peace : peace treaty when mars made so much bloodshed on civilians of earth for the second time. (Too bad earth never used nukes on mars side).

My way of thinking for you can be weird, because I'm Polish the nation who was the first to oppose the nacist germany and start WW2. What I mean by it is we're not chickens before even greater enemy, that's how we are.

Politics aside what Slaine should do, was not attack earth but go for those idiots who started all of it.
Feb 2, 2016 2:48 PM
Jul 2012
Raisken said:
Jakerams said:

From my point of view, yea mars WAS stronger until they lost their most powerfull generals/knights or whatever, next they lost Slaine as their leader - which would make things for them become chaotic ^^ after all their country is divided (on 2 parts, slaine faction and loyalists), not to mention their resources running dry - food etc. it was mentioned, so even prolonging the war would give earth victory (mars would be desperated and rush things or just give up). No matter how you look at it anime gave us that earth won this war, and mars just proposed peace, that's why I think earth should push it further and make demands not just go for peace : peace treaty when mars made so much bloodshed on civilians of earth for the second time. (Too bad earth never used nukes on mars side).

My way of thinking for you can be weird, because I'm Polish the nation who was the first to oppose the nacist germany and start WW2. What I mean by it is we're not chickens before even greater enemy, that's how we are.

Politics aside what Slaine should do, was not attack earth but go for those idiots who started all of it.
He had to claw his way to the top first and gain respect. Considering how he was treated at first compared to the end of the show Slaine did the smart thing. My only problem with Slaine was how he treated Lemrina who was by far a better princess who together with Slaine could have easily won the war granted Slaine didn't worship AssSeylum. But as far as the war was to go Lemrina or Asshime could have still powered the rest of the survivors from mars if they were to be attacked after giving up. Lemrina unlike Asshime actually had some intelligence.
Apr 20, 2016 1:56 AM

Mar 2015
I dont know mate. This show is heavy on politics.. They probably meet again., who knows..
This salad is salty favored
Jun 28, 2020 10:58 PM

Aug 2018
Who cares about that? Asseylum is a fucktard. If any girl deserves Inaho it is Inko. but I want Inaho to die so idgaf anyways

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.