Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2015 2:42 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Revenge huh? Well this chapter not only showed Freeza's revival but also his ...sigh, bloodlust again. We'll probably see this series detail his attack soon although it won't last long.
Mar 1, 2015 4:18 PM

Dec 2013
He was still alive while in pieces....really?

Also surprised that Krillin even remembered Pilaf lol
Mar 1, 2015 4:20 PM

Feb 2014
Link?
Mar 1, 2015 5:37 PM

Oct 2013
It takes place two years after the last movie, huh? Gohan really looks weird though. It also seems that Freeza will get a new transformation.
Mar 2, 2015 3:31 AM

Oct 2011
Entertaining start of the arc

Mar 2, 2015 4:29 AM

Jul 2014
So by training for a few months he cant become even stronger... I was excited for the movie but if this is anything to go by I am disappointed now.
Mar 2, 2015 5:48 AM

Oct 2012
G_Spark233 said:
He was still alive while in pieces....really?

Also surprised that Krillin even remembered Pilaf lol

He was already alive whilst cut in half, being blasted by Goku and withstanding Namek's explosion.

Not far-fetched to think that, with the help of cyborg tech, he's still alive while in pieces.
Mar 2, 2015 7:07 AM

Aug 2011
What does mean "F" in the title? Maybe Fighters? :D
Mar 2, 2015 8:06 AM

Jun 2014
USKurosaki said:

Frieza?

Good chapter but come on.... He only needs 4 months? I wonder what type of training it's gonna be. Interesting how Frieza knew about Majin Buu yet he claimed to be the GOAT all this time lol.
Mar 2, 2015 9:15 AM

Nov 2012
genius + training = profit
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Mar 2, 2015 9:34 AM

Aug 2007
Behemoth11 said:
It takes place two years after the last movie, huh? Gohan really looks weird though. It also seems that Freeza will get a new transformation.

Two years? Judging by Pan, I thought is was one year. Considering Videl was probably about 3 months pregnant in Battle of the Gods, add another half a year and we're at it, but the small bundle Gohan is showing Piccolo doesn't look like a 1 1/2 years old child. You don't bundle children that old up like that, they learn to walk at that age.

This looks like a newborn, not a child ready to walk.

Besides, what the hell went wrong with Gohan? He looks like he's never lifted his finger in his entire life. According to Daizenshuu 2 Gohan in his Mystic/Ultimate form, was the strongest non-fused fighter of the entire cast. Sure, he probably didn't train, but not only looked he stronger and better build 10 years after Buu and in Battle of Gods he was still well build, but look at this wimp now! I can live with the nerdy design, but where is his build? He looks like a thin stick.
Excuse me, while I cry after the fighter he used to be
Mar 2, 2015 9:56 AM

Jul 2014
it was great to finally get into dragon ball after so long but i'm a little disappointed. however, i can't wait to read the re-match against frieze and the z warriors
Mar 2, 2015 5:25 PM

Mar 2014
BS. A prodigy that never trained at all and yet he is so skilled in battle.
Mar 2, 2015 5:56 PM

Oct 2014
Are you serious? It's like they're not even trying.

Freiza if you knew Majin Buu and Beerus the destroyer existed, then you must also know you are weaker than them... so why didn't you bother training before?

So the washed-up Saturday morning cartoon villain Frieza thinks he can somehow become stronger than SSJ 3 and achieve god-status in 4 months?

Freiza are you high? What the hell were you doing the year after Namek exploded? Oh I remember you didn't do any training and just calmly came to earth only to be cut-down by Trunks... So Freiza is basically going "Oh damn... I died twice maybe I need to get stronger and train... I'm a prodigy after all".... GTFO right now... Lol I'm done.
Mar 3, 2015 3:47 PM

Jul 2013
I think that refractive anomalies aren't common in Saiyans, so Gohan is clearly a hipster

Frieza's regeneration looked a bit like Mewtwo's creation. I liked how some scooters blew up when Frieza's revival was completed
Mar 3, 2015 5:07 PM

Oct 2013
USKurosaki said:

According to Toriyama it means Frieza.
Mar 4, 2015 12:10 AM

May 2014
Wow. I really want to see Freeza get his ass handed to him by SSJ3 Goku, but I'm sure that Toriyama's gonna asspull the franchise (AGAIN) and make Freeza somehow stronger than anything else we've seen. Also, I'm guessing Beerus is also involved in this manga somehow.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no "F" Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

17 by wildhood »»
Apr 2, 2022 6:37 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F Chapter 2 Discussion

Viltsu300 - Mar 28, 2015

9 by MrLegitimacy »»
May 25, 2019 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.