Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 20, 2015 9:09 AM
Feb 2015
Edit: This topic contain Spoiler

I know that Sebastian wants Ciel's soul, but is he attracted to his body as well?

1) He said in book of murder arc that Ciel is cute when he is sleeping.
2) In chapter 102 he refused to put Ciel down because Ciel was barefoot and Sebastian claimed to "forget bringing extra pair of shoe". Sebastian always come prepared so he probably intended forgetting extra pair of shoe to keep holding Ciel.
3) Sebastian plays with Ciel's face by his hands sometimes. For example, in chapter 102 he was passing his hands over Ciel's face while talking to him. Also, in early chapters he was touching his face to make him smile.
Ciel_AdorerFeb 20, 2015 9:31 AM
Feb 20, 2015 9:09 AM

Feb 2014
Hey asshole spoilers
Feb 20, 2015 9:30 AM
Feb 2015
Sorry, I forget about that. I have added warning anyways.
Mar 16, 2015 4:57 PM
Feb 2015
Dunno...but I doubt it. I get the feeling that it's mainly fan service. The mangaka did used to be a yaoi hentai writer you know.
Apr 20, 2015 5:34 PM

Aug 2011
Ciel_Adorer said:

I know that Sebastian wants Ciel's soul, but is he attracted to his body as well?

Highly unlikely, while he somehow gets amused by Ciel's vileness/cleverness hes only a brat to taken care of. It's not like you'd be sexually aroused of your younger brother when he unsightly clings onto you and you just want that one thing from him in the future.

He already tried to eat his soul forcefully during the "Titanic" arc underwater, so i don't think he cared whetever the body would be drown into bottom of the ocean or not as long as he'd get the soul before it's too late. Then again, if he had all the time to feast on Ciel's soul, he'd likely do it elegantly and over the time considering how much he has put into it.

So in short, if Ciel somehow nullified the contract or refused to give up his soul, Sebastian would likely ditch the boy disappointed of the outcome that likely "ruined the taste of his soul", or forcefully feed him while hes alive. (It's been stated that hes currently so hungry that hes considered mad to chase after a single soul so long).

If the soul became impossible to consume, yet the quest to revenge Ciel's parents remains unsolved, he would likely see it to the end out of his own amusement while trying to figure out a way to restore the soul into somewhat eatable form. Afterall, they do share some kind of bond other than Ciel being food only.
Ciel_Adorer said:

1) He said in book of murder arc that Ciel is cute when he is sleeping.

You do realize, that Ciel was awake during the time in the bed when that Professor stared at him with lecherous eyes.. Sebastian too were in the room and saw it. When the professor got flustered, Sebastian simply replied with a weird face: "Hes indeed cute as he sleeps", teasing the listening Ciel and basically stated hes annoying and noisy when hes awake. This reply also was to calm the situation: "How awkward.. Yes, master is indeed cute in that state, but you should stop staring at him, and especially because he can hear it as hes actually awake." This reply caused Ciel to be annoyed and jump up from playing a sleeping princess. and he went into the matter itself (and to the next scene).

Ciel_Adorer said:

2) In chapter 102 he refused to put Ciel down because Ciel was barefoot and Sebastian claimed to "forget bringing extra pair of shoe". Sebastian always come prepared so he probably intended forgetting extra pair of shoe to keep holding Ciel.

You do realize, that Ciel hates being carried around and he has this "Princess phobia" after being forced to show up as a girl in that ball at early of the series. That's just another way to annoy Ciel back for having to put up with his sadistic plans all day along lol. Then again, a good butler always keeps a pair of shoes ready for his master.

Ciel_Adorer said:

3) Sebastian plays with Ciel's face by his hands sometimes. For example, in chapter 102 he was passing his hands over Ciel's face while talking to him. Also, in early chapters he was touching his face to make him smile.

Yes, he was quite worried about the state of his food.. :P

No, lets be serious.. Being tasked to assist Ciel in his grand crusade, Sebastian obviously enjoys when things start to happening. And he has to ensure that his master got back into his "supposed self" of evil little imp that can grasp the situations unlike a 13 years old confused child which he truely is. In that sense, he has no use for a boy that Ciel is supposed to be. Even as a food.

Now, there's obviously some kind of bond between the Butler and the Master, but i doubt it's anything sexual as you'd think. Sure when he eventually devours the soul it might include Ciel being topless or so as he starts eating him out (the soul) and watch how he reacts in each bite as he's quite sadistic being.. ohh god that sounds so wrong.

While there may be some kind of kink in devouring the soul for a demon, i doubt he'd prefer some bratty boy's body more than a girl/mistress/woman he could "embrace" at the same time. Anyway, when the story is over, you can be sure he'll get back to Ciel and annoy him in a way or another as he eats the soul lol.

ThatOneAfrican said:
Dunno...but I doubt it. I get the feeling that it's mainly fan service.

Yes, the setting is perfect that gather hordes of girls around the series.. Truely ingenious. Knowing the author, she might actually make a Doujin herself to deliver for the girl fans when the series ends. Either way, the plot is very enjoyable for both genders.
stefemanApr 20, 2015 5:46 PM
Jan 13, 2016 11:22 AM

Jun 2010
Says he's cute when he sleeps and that makes you think Sebastian is attracted to his body? Wow, new kind of low...........
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2016 7:29 AM

Mar 2014
He's not attracted to Ciel's body at all, he prefers BDSM sex with grown women.
athenamizunashiFeb 21, 2016 12:33 PM
Feb 21, 2016 9:12 AM
Feb 2016
hendrixmoskva said:
He's not attracted to Ciel's boy at all, he prefers BDSM sex with grown women.

That comment and this topic of discussion had made me choke on my drink.

Anyway, so far, I get the vibe that he's not attracted to anyone at all. I mean he's a demon, a different species. We will eventually get to know Sebastian better as the story progresses.
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Feb 21, 2016 9:13 AM
Jul 2015
No, he does all that stuff just to annoy Ciel
Feb 21, 2016 10:05 AM
Feb 2016
FrozenWhiskers said:
No, he does all that stuff just to annoy Ciel

Yes, both of them play that " who can be the most annoying game" with great passion. :p
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Dec 8, 2021 5:58 PM
Dec 2017
not in a romantic sense but more like a morbid facination with human desire.

Dec 8, 2021 8:35 PM

May 2021
I hope he don't fk them kids................................

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Her_Holiness - Feb 24, 2015

59 by Sun_Chan »»
May 11, 8:13 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Her_Holiness - Jan 30, 2015

56 by Sun_Chan »»
May 11, 6:57 PM

» Why isn't he here??😭😭

Shizuma1234 - Mar 6, 2022

4 by NicoNikoNeko »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:58 PM

» What scenes from the manga were cut?

Toa_of_Gallifrey - Nov 13, 2015

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jun 29, 2021 12:19 PM

» Only 2 episodes ?

Satan-sama - Sep 5, 2014

19 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
May 30, 2021 10:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.