Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 20, 2015 7:19 AM

Jun 2011
Now I know why people say this was bad. Second half made no sense. -.-"
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 25, 2015 9:37 AM

Dec 2008
DONT BELIEVE THE BOOOBS..>THE BOOBS ARE LIES>..and never trust a chick with NO VAJEEEEEEEEN. NEVER!
Sep 28, 2015 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
What is this garbage? Guess electrocution wasn't bad. Hoping for there to be asphy + ryona, maybe some vore will be nice as well.
Jul 28, 2017 2:40 PM

Sep 2015
Dam this is prettty ecchi hehe
Jun 2, 2019 1:09 PM

Apr 2013
This was pretty lewd, unfortunately the main girl is damn unlikable already. Also potato MC #4365 as a protagonist of course... Will watch it for the boobs.
Sep 19, 2019 2:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Omg uncensored boobs on the first 20 seconds, and the moment she wet herself... i think this is going to be epic.
Aug 27, 2020 7:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Watched this in the named of searching a good cultural show. Look at that 30 seconds mark scenes. Its good to changed the pace from the straight temptation and ended up being horrific.

Honestly the show had some cliche plot beginning. The human world with so much demon, monster, devil, spirit, and the exorcist exist in the first place. The girls kinda expected to be a lewd material. But, somehow, its straight to explored more of the ecchi material rather than to strengthening the basic story telling, such as a good encounters, a good explanations about the world building, or else. Even the Male MC background was so funny. Wtf with his parents too? Lmao.

So far, the fate meeting was surely a big cliche on the show and so stereotype for the most of classic show. I don't find any decent with that first minute. The MC felt so generic, even his decision too became boring on me to death. Fortunately that exorcist girl named Sakuya had a nice VA to balanced her rude personality. Her last moans not as good as most of hentai show. But its sures brought back some boner for me, a typical good ecchi surely had its right there.

Overall, this first was not so bad at my honest opinion. Obviously, its had a very cliche premises, plot, and storyline. The male MC was not so good to believed. The only good thing was the heroine, fortunately. So, instead of having a serious story to be enjoyed,. Let just have this show as a fun-ride to relaxed some of my body, if you know what i mean. Thats it so far.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 18, 2023 10:04 AM
Nov 2020
A masterpiece.

The perfect balance of fanservice and well directed fantasy-action.
Jan 2, 8:13 PM

Dec 2019
What the fuck did I just watch? Everything happened so fast, half of the episode was just fan service, the plot developed itself in just one fucking episode and that guy is so casual about these otherworldly beasts and all.

I was laughing all the way through because this was just so bad lmfao
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Apr 8, 7:03 PM

Dec 2022
Night falls, I’m cast beneath her spell
Daylight comes, our heaven turns to hell
Am I left to burn
And burn eternally?
She’s a mystery to me
She’s a mystery girl!
She’s a mystery girl!
and a cat girl is fine too ^_^
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isuca Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2015

34 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

46 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 18, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2015

42 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 17, 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.