Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 3, 2020 2:32 AM

Aug 2018
Having crossdressing photo session with your imouto, huh.. I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.. ;P Nah, of course probably not.. It's not that kind of show..
Wait.. Is imouto actually going for it?.. ;p Well, she at least already was so playfully and gently caressing his thighs.. Oh my, how lewd.. ;P
And Akemiya is now understanding that just being a girl wouldn't be enough to get liked by Sumika, right?..
Damn that sister's face at 07:05.. ;o
Akemiya is a nice boy at times.. As a girl, he is just like a cute girl.. Poor guy also has not answered love..
I like how Akemiya says "sumimasen" (sorry).. Very girly like..
Also teasing white liquid service.. Em.. Alright.. A bit cute, not gonna lie.. ;p
And also when undressing..
Really.. I feel that Akemiya is made the most feminine out of main 3 characters, it feels.. Well, Sumika can behave like wearing pants at times.. Ushio is also feminine, that's true.. But she acts at times like the gossiping silly type or something.. Akemiya on the other hand is like a cute, self-aware girl, really.. He is the most likeable feminine girl out of main 3..
Well, this episode was quite enjoyable.. ;P Akemiya is very interesting character, really.. As well as their whole date was full of enjoyable moments, and again Akemiya was cute.. He won't be my waifu or anything, but I admire, really, if that's who he is.. Guys can dress and behave cute, if that's what they want! So in the end just continue being yourself, Akemiya.. If you'll want to continue your life like this - fine.. If will want to change in whichever way - fine as well.. But this episode I liked you the way you were, really.. ;p
Aug 3, 2020 7:26 PM
Jul 2015
Why?!

So can we just forget this episode happened?
Sep 1, 2021 12:47 PM

Feb 2020
Very funny episode. Manaka is such a crazy little sister.

"You have such fair, smooth skin."

Nice incest vibes, lol.

Sumika and Akemiya's date was pretty sweet.

Aww, those two cats found Manaka's love potion. <3 What a cute ending.

SerafosJan 5, 12:19 PM
Sep 12, 2021 10:59 AM

Nov 2012
This show sure likes playing around with some lewd scenarios at times.

I'm about to fall for female Akemiya.

His sister ain't half bad either.
Apr 11, 2022 6:36 PM

Jun 2014
Akemiya's sister is a bit crazy, and also too young to understand many things, lol.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarcyD - Dec 30, 2009

127 by euls »»
Apr 14, 12:16 AM

» Who the $@#% thought this was a good way to end this series?!?

KingYoshi - Apr 8, 2013

10 by stockhousing »»
Jan 31, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 4 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 28, 2009

45 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 2, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 12 Discussion

Proselyt - Dec 23, 2009

31 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Poll: » Sasameki Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 16, 2009

58 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.