Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2009 1:51 AM
Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Personally, Haruka seducing maid is my favorite scene in this episode.
Jul 21, 2012 11:18 PM

Jun 2010
I recall there was never really any pretense that they're anything other than lesbians but was it always this obvious?

I think I'd much prefer a series about these two cruising Japan in their cool car killing monsters and being bad-asses than the bland excuse for a fourth series that we got.
Jan 19, 2015 7:57 AM

Feb 2008
It's really a shame they didn't include Uranus and Neptune in the fourth and fifth season. Aside from the god awful Stars finale that was more of an insult to them and other sailor senshi.

It's probably the best to watch this mid SuperS as a break from the usual Usagi and Chibiusa shenanigans.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 16, 2022 4:02 AM
Sep 2018
My favorite Sailor Moon episode. I want more Sailor Moon free Sailor Moon episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon SuperS Special Episode 3 Discussion

Kleferi - Nov 18, 2009

4 by Nibula »»
Dec 12, 2022 3:22 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon SuperS Special Episode 1 Discussion

Kleferi - Nov 18, 2009

0 by Kleferi »»
Nov 18, 2009 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.