Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 4, 2016 3:33 AM

Mar 2014
Sudden development !! A good luck charm ~ .
Thoughtfulness ~ !! E.G. lewd great massage ~ !!
Shiina kawaii ~ !!
Yuuto .. such a player ~ !! "KOSMO" !!
ShiinaxYuuto episode ~ !!! Love it somehow ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2017 11:53 AM
Mar 2017
Well I strongly support the Shiina X Yuuto over the Haruka X Yuuto and I was glad to see her happy with him for once because it's hopless for her to win him because of the maids and the title to bad Yuuto is stuck with that bitch (Haruka) she's just annoying, useless, oblivious, In other words not fit for Yuuto but Shiina on the other hand deserves him, she trys to be there for him but Haruka always cuts her off cuz of being in the way and It's really not fair to Shiina cuz she's this series's outlet for emotional struggle and it looks like this will be the only episode when we get to see her happy with Yuuto and not just being down and alone and we all know if Shiina trys to make a move on him the maids will intervene so saddy there is no chance with this ship even tho it's millenniums better than the Haruka X Yuuto ship.
May 23, 2020 3:28 PM

Aug 2017
Shiina is better than geek Haruka. I like her friend Kyouko too.
Sep 6, 2020 12:31 PM
Jul 2018
Nice tree you got there, Diomedea.
Feb 19, 2021 4:45 PM
Dec 2018
dury said:
Shiina is my fav!!

despite the fact we all know he will end up with Haruka...

Shiina is just more real...

Agreed. I love Shiina. Unfortunately, she's being set up to be one of these characters who is destined to lose to Haruka at everything. She can do better than Yuuto anyway.
Apr 14, 2021 7:57 AM
Jan 2021
I dont know why but i feel really irritated with yuuto this episode because yuuto is too freaking kind and make shiina fell in love just to reject her in the end like wtf but
usually im fine in another anime but i dont know why when i watch this anime i feel irritated probably because the development between Hazuka and yuuno is already too huge and it feel weird and annoying to add the third wheel right now
Jan 31, 2022 11:47 AM

Nov 2010
I'm biased toward Haruka, because I'm not into really short haired girls. lol

I really need a massage too. I think it's been nearly half a decade since the last time I had one.
Jun 14, 2023 2:15 PM

Jul 2022
Dexistance said:
I dont know why but i feel really irritated with yuuto this episode because yuuto is too freaking kind and make shiina fell in love just to reject her in the end

I came here to say the same thing.

Yuuto is either an idiot because he doesn't see how his behavior crosses the line from kindness into love, or he indeed has feelings for Shiina given all that he does for her.

Since Haruka is the titular love interest I highly doubt it's the latter, but if it's the former then that just makes me despise Yuuto.

I'm Team Shiina all the way so I should've loved this episode, but Yuuto being oblivious kept me from doing so.
Aug 10, 2023 8:26 AM

Feb 2022
YES! I'M SO HAPPY. i'm aware the Yuuto x Shiina ship sank a long time ago, but this ep was a pleasant surprise for me. that massage, man...
this is most likely all the Shiina we are gonna get for the rest of the season, well, it's fine. 
also, be careful guys, stabbing your pinky isn't all that fun.
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
May 18, 8:42 PM

Oct 2022
I mean, there's absolutely no person that unconditionally and altruistically helps other people THAT much.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Nov 30, 2009

48 by toralbabs »»
Yesterday, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 23, 2009

50 by toralbabs »»
May 27, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 19, 2009

71 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.