Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2014 9:49 AM

Dec 2013
We share our thoughts and theories of OP. This is a gamble guys let's see how many of our thoughts and theories are proven right! Since we are talking about OP and it's writer oda, then u know how much of a challenge it's going to be!

Well if u have any thoughts or theories share and let us know.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 12, 2014 6:11 PM

Jun 2012
I bet usopp will become the strongest strawhat.
Nov 13, 2014 1:38 PM

Nov 2014
Well.. I only watch the anime, so I don't know of the most recent updates.

I feel Robin's been holding out on us. She seemed way more powerful before the timeskip, and now it's like she gets too surprised, or she lets the other characters take care of the trouble.

So I hope Oda has something in store for us about Robin, maybe something to do with her work with Luffy's dad during the two years.
Nov 15, 2014 11:05 AM

Dec 2013
tanteiRE said:
Well.. I only watch the anime, so I don't know of the most recent updates.

I feel Robin's been holding out on us. She seemed way more powerful before the timeskip, and now it's like she gets too surprised, or she lets the other characters take care of the trouble.

So I hope Oda has something in store for us about Robin, maybe something to do with her work with Luffy's dad during the two years.

Not only Robin. I bet ALL THE STRAWHATS are holding back their full potential. I bet Luffy has a gear 4 already, Sanji can get more stronger + has some more new techniques and ZORO is so obvious he is holding back his power + new techniques, also he hasn't used the ASURA even once upon coming to the new world.
Nov 15, 2014 11:22 AM

Dec 2013
Say do you think Shanks will DIE?!!
Well personally I admire shanks, but I think the story is going in a very calm and cheerful way!
To make things serious or to ignite a fire like during ace's death, Oda might kill off shanks! OF course in a heroic fashion.

My guess is that Luffy and Shanks will be on the verge of completing their promise, but he will lose while fighting Blackbeard or the Navy. Luffy will only see his last moments where Shanks' death lights up the fire in Luffy. Magakas usually do this,(ex: Naruto after Jiraiya's death.)
Nov 17, 2014 9:25 PM

Nov 2014
Haha, true true. BUT WHY??? Why not now? Why not let them K.O. 'Mingo asap? (rhetorical question)

I don't know, Shanks is pretty powerful. If Oda does kill him off, it better not be because of the Navy. I pretty sure the Navy prefers Shanks alive rather than dead. While Shanks is a pirate and it's always been and always will be Navy versus Pirates, killing Shanks would upset the balance of the world like killing Whitebeard did.

Throughout the entire series, the Navy has been both friends/allies and enemies with the Straw Hats. Blackbeard is the first reoccurring real enemy, and I think if Shanks is ever killed, it'd be by his hands. Basically I agree :D
Nov 23, 2014 4:55 PM

Jan 2010
tanteiRE said:
Haha, true true. BUT WHY??? Why not now? Why not let them K.O. 'Mingo asap? (rhetorical question)

I don't know, Shanks is pretty powerful. If Oda does kill him off, it better not be because of the Navy. I pretty sure the Navy prefers Shanks alive rather than dead. While Shanks is a pirate and it's always been and always will be Navy versus Pirates, killing Shanks would upset the balance of the world like killing Whitebeard did.

Throughout the entire series, the Navy has been both friends/allies and enemies with the Straw Hats. Blackbeard is the first reoccurring real enemy, and I think if Shanks is ever killed, it'd be by his hands. Basically I agree :D

Yeah, it's very likely that Shanks would die at some point in the story... ;v;
Mar 10, 2015 9:29 PM

Jan 2014
I have a thought to share, it's about the place where devil fruits come from.
First time it ever made me think was when I was playing a one piece game that had some kind of "extra stage" that had a very large tree with many devil fruit looking fruits. My guess it would be located in the new world.

Has anyone ever thought about this? A place with a giant tree where people collect and ship devil fruits all around? Or many trees with few fruits? Or maybe no trees at all?

The lastest information about these devil fruits were those artificial ones created with SMILE, I wonder when Oda is going to go more in depth about these
Mar 10, 2015 9:34 PM

Nov 2010
Never thought about a giant tree with all of them, that could be quite interesting. I do know that the original story for the gomu gomu no mi was that it was a fruit that comes from a special tree like once every 10 years.
Aug 3, 2015 3:14 PM

Apr 2014
I think Coby will be the final opponent of Luffy before he finds One Piece.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Aug 4, 2015 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
vasilis0602 said:
I think Coby will be the final opponent of Luffy before he finds One Piece.

That actually makes so much sense. Coby has become pretty strong especially after he tried to stop the war of Marineford after awakening his Haki. But I think in the end it'll be Shanks vs Luffy for Pirate King.
Aug 6, 2015 4:52 PM

May 2013
i think shanks is not even trying to find one piece...his only purpose was to inspire luffy to do it... but i'm sure that they will fight...for real
Dec 28, 2015 9:52 PM

Oct 2014
I DON'T WANT SHANKS TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2016 7:51 AM

Feb 2014
Sajid15 said:
Say do you think Shanks will DIE?!!
Well personally I admire shanks, but I think the story is going in a very calm and cheerful way!
To make things serious or to ignite a fire like during ace's death, Oda might kill off shanks! OF course in a heroic fashion.

My guess is that Luffy and Shanks will be on the verge of completing their promise, but he will lose while fighting Blackbeard or the Navy. Luffy will only see his last moments where Shanks' death lights up the fire in Luffy. Magakas usually do this,(ex: Naruto after Jiraiya's death.)

Me too, i think that Blackbeard will kill Shanks same like Akainu Ace on ship,and Shanks says that : Luffy you not strong enough hurry and escape.
Jul 14, 2016 7:58 AM

Feb 2014
And i not think we ever see Luffy Mother.Why? because :Oda said himself that he is big fan of Dragon Ball , and we all know that Dragon Ball not showed Goku Mother.
Jul 14, 2016 11:47 PM

Mar 2008
Heko said:
And i not think we ever see Luffy Mother.Why? because :Oda said himself that he is big fan of Dragon Ball , and we all know that Dragon Ball not showed Goku Mother.

Oda said that if he ever shows Luffy's mother, he wants to make her a normal chubby middle-aged mom.
Jul 16, 2016 5:47 AM

Feb 2014
Gray_Aria said:
Heko said:

Oda said that if he ever shows Luffy's mother, he wants to make her a normal chubby middle-aged mom.

Oh that i whas forget'ed that. But if he realy draws, i not think it be realy chubby middle-aged mom
Sep 7, 2016 6:35 PM

May 2013
Another tought, i think that luffy is going to make kaido his ally after a fight in which luffy is going to make him change his mind about suicide.
Sep 10, 2016 3:18 AM

Jan 2012
I have several theories or thoughts on One Piece:

1. Shanks isn't looking for the One Piece. If he really wanted to find it then he should have already. After all, he was a member on Rodger's ship when they sailed to Raftel, so he should know or remember how to get there. I'm thinking his goal as a pirate is similar to Whitebeard's in the sense that he isn't trying to find a One Piece, but just form his own family and have fun with his crew.

2. One Piece isn't a treasure in the form of gold or money. Since Buggy was also a member of Rodgers crew, but doesn't show much interest in finding One Piece, despite being money/treasure hungry, leads me to believe that it isn't gold or money. I'm thinking One Piece will be a message left behind by Rodger and the crew. Either that or some landmark on Raftel or something.

3. Uranus - Well, I have one of two theories behind what the ancient weapon Uranus may be.

One - I believe it may be some sort of disease or airborne killing sort of thing that can be manufactured (think in the same way as smiley gas/poison) but probably way more deadly. Personally I think this is less likely than my second theory on what it could be. The only reason I thought of some sort of disease is because it would make it different from the other 2 weapons. Pluton - tangible, inanimate object; Poseidon - tangible, animate creature/person; Uranus - intangible, inanimate agent. Like I said though, I feel like this is far less likely than my second theory on what Uranus is.

Two - I believe Uranus may be some for of aircraft or spaceship sort of thing. Poseidon turned out to be the Mermaid Princess Shirahoshi who could control Neptunians, which matches the Greek mythology of Poseidon "God of the Sea." Pluton tuned out to be a battleship capable of mass destruction and was said to be able to destroy whole islands, this kind of matches the Greek mythology of Pluto "God of the Underworld." I mean if it can destroy whole islands then whoever is controlling the battleship could be seen as the "God of the Underworld" since it will bring fort countless death and destruction. Now, Uranus in Greek mythology is essentially "God of the Sky/Heavens." With that being said, I can honestly picture Uranus being some sort of aircraft.
sman3579Sep 12, 2016 12:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Which is your favorite one piece movie?

Paituwin - Sep 1, 2021

9 by ToG25thBaam »»
May 18, 7:56 AM

» The gradually-increasing amount of fan-service in One Piece....thoughts on it?

KaiZodd - Dec 6, 2011

12 by philippeb »»
May 9, 3:00 PM

» Who are your favorite characters? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

gmgkng - Mar 19, 2010

282 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Oct 7, 2023 3:36 PM

Sticky: » New nakama? Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Alipio - Mar 3, 2010

652 by Kai_Dou »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:35 AM

» ★ Random Image Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

la_tigra - Mar 13, 2010

355 by Kwaxiiiii »»
Jan 17, 2022 10:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.