Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 19, 2014 5:56 PM
Mar 2012
From the four episodes of Aldnoah that I have seen, the show hardly seems like a show Urobuchi would make. In regards to the characters, the dialogue, and the actions that take place within the story, it all feels so bland.

From Madoka to Fate/Zero to even Psycho-Pass, it was quite clear that Urobuchi had a huge influence on the creation of the shows. Aldnoah seems like almost a completely different creation.

Did Urobuchi play a consistent role in working on the story of the anime or did he just make the initial script structure of it?
obliviondsOct 19, 2014 6:08 PM
Oct 19, 2014 8:20 PM

May 2012
oblivionds said:
From the four episodes of Aldnoah that I have seen, the show hardly seems like a show Urobuchi would make. In regards to the characters, the dialogue, and the actions that take place within the story, it all feels so bland.

From Madoka to Fate/Zero to even Psycho-Pass, it was quite clear that Urobuchi had a huge influence on the creation of the shows. Aldnoah seems like almost a completely different creation.

Did Urobuchi play a consistent role in working on the story of the anime or did he just make the initial script structure of it?

He wrote the plot for the show, as well as the script for the first three episodes. I don't know how much more he was involved than that, but i doubt it was to much.
Oct 23, 2014 3:47 PM
Sep 2014
oblivionds said:

I read somewhere a while ago that he just made the initial script structure and was somewhat of an advisor for the first 3 episodes. Urobuchi has stated since then that he did not have anything to do with how the last episode ended. His vision of the ending was
TyrelOct 23, 2014 9:22 PM
Oct 23, 2014 3:48 PM

Jan 2013
kingcity20 said:
oblivionds said:

He wrote the plot for the show, as well as the script for the first three episodes. I don't know how much more he was involved than that, but i doubt it was to much.

No he didnt.

He came up with the general premise and wrote the first three episodes, then booked the fuck out of dodge before the show got stupid.
Nov 11, 2014 10:25 AM

May 2012
SolvitePriest said:
kingcity20 said:

No he didnt.

He came up with the general premise and wrote the first three episodes, then booked the fuck out of dodge before the show got stupid.

No he wrote the plot, regardless of how stupid you think it may be. Yes the studio took liberty's example the ending of season 1, which was slightly different from what urobuchi wrote. Urobuchi said he wrote it like this: earth protagonist and princess become lovers, vers protagonist takes her away. The released version goes like this, vers protagonist takes princess away, there are small implications of some connection with between earth protagonist and princess, only big difference is that the earth protagonist might be dead. So yea the majority of the plot was written by urobuchii.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.