Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 5, 2014 9:32 PM
Jun 2014
I have a friend who lives in Japan. She's bilingual, fluently speaking Japanese and English. She loves Haganai as much as I do, and she obviously picked up the tenth light novel almost as soon as it came out. Apparently, in it, Kodaka confesses his undying love for..........................Yukimura. I bet you didn't see that one coming. And also, Yozora and Sena are okay with this, as they confess to each other that they both see the other as a best friend. Please don't quote me on this, as my friend may have just been pulling my leg, but I think she was sincere. What do you guys think?
Sep 5, 2014 10:24 PM

Dec 2011
No, he doesn't confess his undying love for Yukimura. He confesses his feelings to Yukimura in a way that from his words it's vague and unclear who he's actually talking about. He never quite gets to finish what he's saying to her, though, and his thoughts make it fairly evident that the one he's actually talking about is Rika . In other words, as things currently stand, Kodaka does not have feelings for Yukimura. However, Yukimura interprets Kodaka's words in this way as she does have feelings for him...

The series is not over yet. This is Haganai. Anything could happen.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 5, 2014 11:42 PM
Jun 2014
kuuderes_shadow said:
No, he doesn't confess his undying love for Yukimura. He confesses his feelings to Yukimura in a way that from his words it's vague and unclear who he's actually talking about. He never quite gets to finish what he's saying to her, though, and his thoughts make it fairly evident that the one he's actually talking about is Rika . In other words, as things currently stand, Kodaka does not have feelings for Yukimura. However, Yukimura interprets Kodaka's words in this way as she does have feelings for him...

Ugh. I knew my friend lied to me. She sucks. Oh well, whatever. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Nov 15, 2014 11:37 PM
Jan 2011
That would be disappointing if it were true. And so random like Shuffle.
Feb 5, 2015 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
whoa whoa whoa, are u sure thats right??? I mean the volume before states something completely different

As for science, it may be negative.
However, do not forget the thing that there is a scientific side in all the one.
The important one is true.
Of me the ruler of my fate, and me also the commander of my soul.
Feb 9, 2015 1:52 PM
Jun 2014
Dude, someone knows if all this shit is true? I just read in various sites that he now likes Rika and accepted Yukimura's confession. WTF happened here! I was rooting for KodakaxSena, or at least something less crazy. Fuck the author for making great 8 volumes just to destroy everything at the end, author's nowadays seems to take an intensive course of "How to write an ending that pisses the hell of 90% of the fans"
Feb 17, 2015 5:29 AM

Sep 2013
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! MY SENA IS OKAY WITH THAT?? WELL I AM NOT! this is so fucked up.
Feb 17, 2015 5:31 AM

Dec 2012
BiriBiri21 said:
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! MY SENA IS OKAY WITH THAT?? WELL I AM NOT! this is so fucked up.

Did you even read this:

kuuderes_shadow said:

Mar 12, 2015 1:05 PM
Jun 2014
I'm reading volume 9 and I just can't understand wtf hapenned here...

“Sena. I love you.”

For me, the Neighbor’s Club's existence is one in which I was able to meet you,
and one where I was able to tell you that I love you, both of which are amazing
miracles in their own right! That’s why—”

“In order to protect the Neighbor’s Club as such, I won’t go out with you! I won’t
go out with anyone else from the Neighbor’s Club either!”

The Neighbor’s Club and Kashiwazaki Sena, which one is more important, which
one I should choose over the other, I couldn’t do something like that.

“Yeah. It’s because of things like that that I fell in love with you. I love your
dazzling way of living life head on, not behaving like an ordinary person like me.”

Even though I made a blunder on that, I became even more infatuated with
Kashiwazaki Sena.

Like this I—— I was able to come to a compromise with that Kashiwazaki Sena.

I could keep quoting from chapter 3, seriously wtf Kodaka...do you have a bipolar disorder? had a brain trasplant? or are you just a faggot that made a girl wait for you for nothing...God never an anime/manga/ LN pissed me like this before (except, maybe Naruto)
Mar 17, 2015 6:03 PM

May 2011
Kirigaro92 said:
I could keep quoting from chapter 3, seriously wtf Kodaka...do you have a bipolar disorder? had a brain trasplant? or are you just a faggot that made a girl wait for you for nothing...God never an anime/manga/ LN pissed me like this before (except, maybe Naruto)

Calm your tits like the post above said the latest light novel is ambiguous and op didn't read it himself ...
Mar 17, 2015 8:02 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
SilverScissors said:
I have a friend who lives in Japan. She's bilingual, fluently speaking Japanese and English. She loves Haganai as much as I do, and she obviously picked up the tenth light novel almost as soon as it came out. Apparently, in it, Kodaka confesses his undying love for..........................Yukimura. I bet you didn't see that one coming. And also, Yozora and Sena are okay with this, as they confess to each other that they both see the other as a best friend. Please don't quote me on this, as my friend may have just been pulling my leg, but I think she was sincere. What do you guys think?

Not how it happens - Kodaka confesses to Sena in Volume 9. At the end of Volume 10, Yukimora gets to Kodaka in a weak moment, kisses him, and gets him to agree to go out with her. That's where it ends. LN #11 (last one), should be coming out shortly (I hope :-))

More topics from this board

» Still Want Friends?

Aarronin - Apr 11, 2016

1 by aurora_yuuki »»
Nov 7, 2022 5:01 AM

» Difference between this and the manga

XqlucivE - Aug 20, 2020

3 by Rowd »»
May 19, 2022 11:40 PM

» Volume 11 spoilers ( 1 2 )

Kirigaro92 - Aug 24, 2015

58 by goldfishluke »»
Sep 1, 2021 1:36 PM

» Volume 10 of light novel in English?

DeamonLordZack - Jun 12, 2016

0 by DeamonLordZack »»
Jun 12, 2016 8:05 PM

» Hagani Novel from Vol.1 to Vol.10

Man4life - May 29, 2016

0 by Man4life »»
May 29, 2016 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.