Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2014 8:00 AM

Dec 2012
I just watched the movie. Can someone please explain to me what i just watched?
I didn't understand the begining and the end o.O

Why was the world being destroyed and what did Tomoki have to do with it? why did all the characters die?

I really didn't understand why Synapses is destroying the world

Can someone please explain this movie to me? o.O
tirafesiSep 3, 2014 8:05 AM
Sep 3, 2014 9:06 AM
Jul 2014
tirafesi said:
I just watched the movie. Can someone please explain to me what i just watched?
I didn't understand the begining and the end o.O

Why was the world being destroyed and what did Tomoki have to do with it? why did all the characters die?

I really didn't understand why Synapses is destroying the world

Can someone please explain this movie to me? o.O

The movie was basically something that's "here watch some stuff that doesn't make sense and seek out the manga to understand it"

So read the manga to know what happened. You could start from chapter 35 - the beginning of the first movie's plot to see what actually happened since the movie changed a lot. You could also start off with the harpy arc (chapter 61) since it leads up to the end.

I can just spoil the stuff ofc but before saying anything i told you what you can read to find out on your own :)
Sep 3, 2014 9:14 AM

Apr 2012
kasparas014 said:

I can just spoil the stuff ofc but before saying anything i told you what you can read to find out on your own :)

Please spoil it to me. I'm not a manga reader.
Sep 3, 2014 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
Manga spoilers incoming:

In the manga, Chaos never feels accepted by Tomoki due to misunderstandings and stuff, then she ends up killing Hiyori "on accident" and Nymph sees her doing it and completely rages at her. Hiyori killed herself on purpose by the way because she wanted Chaos to have her memories and realize that "love" is not about killing and hurting others"

Chaos after learning what love is feels horrible about the things she did and deeply apologizes but everyone is attacking her, thus she flees into Synapse, and uses the big pillar to rewrite the whole world and turn time back so Tomoki won't hate her anymore. The big pillar is able to grant any wish, that's the true power of Synapse.
So basically the movie starts when the world is being rewriten by Chaos.

Delta goes to fight Chaos and gets destroyed in fight and so does Chaos but the world rewrite doesn't stop.

Nymph self destructs in order to destroy Synapse's core to let Ikaros pass through.

Ikaros then gets burnt due to the restriction she had placed on her that didn't allow her to return to synapse.

Tomoki uses the pillar that grants wishes in order to return everything to normal and be together with everyone. There is no epilogue in the movie but in the manga Chaos is finally accepted by Tomoki after and everyone else is alive and well and they all lived happily ever after.
removed-userSep 3, 2014 9:19 AM
Sep 3, 2014 9:23 AM

Dec 2012
kasparas014 said:

The movie was basically something that's "here watch some stuff that doesn't make sense and seek out the manga to understand it"

So read the manga to know what happened. You could start from chapter 35 - the beginning of the first movie's plot to see what actually happened since the movie changed a lot. You could also start off with the harpy arc (chapter 61) since it leads up to the end.

Thanks! Maybe i'll read the manga, cause the movie really just seemed a waste of time.

Nose_Bleed said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

In the manga, Chaos never feels accepted by Tomoki due to misunderstandings and stuff, then she ends up killing Hiyori "on accident" and Nymph sees her doing it and completely rages at her. Hiyori killed herself on purpose by the way because she wanted Chaos to have her memories and realize that "love" is not about killing and hurting others"

Chaos after learning what love is feels horrible about the things she did and deeply apologizes but everyone is attacking her, thus she flees into Synapse, and uses the big pillar to rewrite the whole world and turn time back so Tomoki won't hate her anymore. The big pillar is able to grant any wish, that's the true power of Synapse.

Delta goes to fight Chaos and gets destroyed in fight and so does Chaos but the world rewrite doesn't stop.

Nymph self destructs in order to destroy Synapse's core to let Ikaros pass through.

Ikaros then gets burnt due to the restriction she had placed on her that didn't allow her to return to synapse.

Tomoki uses the pillar that grants wishes in order to return everything to normal and be together with everyone. There is no epilogue in the movie but in the manga Chaos is finally accepted by Tomoki after and everyone else is alive and well and they all lived happily ever after.

Thank you! Now i can see some sense in it. This movie just ruined the anime for me.
Sep 3, 2014 9:47 AM

Apr 2012
http://anilinkz.com/sora-no-otoshimono-final-eternal-my-master-special

Wew ~ my rage somewhat subsided.

^ Apparently. you're suppose to watch this after the movie. It continues the movie ending and leads to true end.
P.S : This is the same manga still frames but with voice acing added. Also, it is not subbed.
Sep 3, 2014 1:12 PM
Mar 2014
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF was this film didn't understand a thing
Sep 3, 2014 1:21 PM
Oct 2012
the movie made no sense to anyone who did not read the ending. sadly they had plenty of time to put in everything but decided to put in crap fan service.

there are three possibilities i see coming soon.
1) nothing ( worst case)

2) an extended version that includes all the good stuff gets released. i hate to say it but this is the least possible but is still possible because they may have shortened it so theater groups would not get board sitting there for two hours exc. I'll search in a few weeks for a directors cut and hopefully it will be two hours of goodness! if i find it i will find a subber to sub it and maybe we can get some closure.

3) an OVA that covers the epilog. if they want to finish properly they will go with this one.
an anime that did the third one was "future diary" however it was over a year later for a 30min OVA.

one way or another i will not give up on this series, there was so much potential that it should not be a prblem with suport or funding on there end!
Sep 3, 2014 1:27 PM
Oct 2012
Avaritica said:
http://anilinkz.com/sora-no-otoshimono-final-eternal-my-master-special

Wew ~ my rage somewhat subsided.

^ Apparently. you're suppose to watch this after the movie. It continues the movie ending and leads to true end.
P.S : This is the same manga still frames but with voice acing added. Also, it is not subbed.

not really what we wanted but i still submitted it to MAL as a sequel.

WAIT I JUST HAD A THOUGHT! when they were making the movie they had NOT finished the manga ( kind of explains the crap). the movie actually makes it just to the chapter they were on when they started making it. so we should expect an OVA soon.

also they have voices in the clip you linked so i can assume the animation is temp until they get something together! WE MAY BE SAVED!
jaxjaxkSep 3, 2014 1:31 PM
Sep 3, 2014 1:46 PM

Oct 2012
Nose_Bleed said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

Oh, that explains a lot. NOW THE MANGA IS RUINED FOR ME.

Just for the record, you should have put a spoiler button there. That way, only those who push that button or read the actual manga knows what's happening.
Sep 3, 2014 1:51 PM

Jan 2014

He warned of spoilers at the very top of his post. Also, this sounds like you read the entirety of his post before realising that. If so, you're to blame yourself and not him.
Sep 3, 2014 1:51 PM

Dec 2012
HidamariSeashore said:
Nose_Bleed said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

Just for the record, you should have put a spoiler button there. That way, only those who push that button or read the actual manga knows what's happening.

wut? you know he wrote "Manga spoilers incoming" right? next time just don't read it lol he literally wrote a warning lol
Sep 3, 2014 1:54 PM

Jun 2012

I've been saying that the anime has been doing a horrible job adapting this manga since the end of season 2. I won't even watch this movie after what they did to SnO with the Hiyori arc.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Sep 3, 2014 2:01 PM

Jul 2011
HidamariSeashore said:

To be fair, it's your fault
Sep 3, 2014 2:16 PM
Sep 2014
staff spoiler after our dear friend gave to a noa calmed tempers vo see utimo manga here, plus the movie was a nice crap
Sep 5, 2014 10:08 PM
Mar 2014
Nose_Bleed said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

You're correct, however you're skipping a LOT of details here.

Editing since I notice mistakes in my grammars, if you see any feel free to fix it since English isn't my mother tongue.
NoLongerUse4413Sep 26, 2014 10:56 PM
Sep 5, 2014 11:12 PM
Mar 2014
Before I post Sugata's back story, I'ma spoil a bit more.

The event before Sugata's back story

Now this is the back story which the movie skipped. But according to what I've seen, they fucked up at Forte because Chaos never was defeated.

Editing since I notice mistakes in my grammars, if you see any feel free to fix it since English isn't my mother tongue.
NoLongerUse4413Sep 26, 2014 10:52 PM
Jan 25, 2017 4:54 AM
Apr 2015
Certified_Siscon said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

thanks.for.that, btw

→Child: Mom, why do the best people die early?
Mom: When youre in the garden, which flowers do you pick?
Child: The most beautiful ones.
Nov 1, 2017 4:11 AM
Oct 2017
[quote=Certified_Siscon]Manga spoilers incoming:

Tomoki uses the pillar that grants wishes in order to return everythi

Well can someone explain me how sugata died??
Dec 17, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2009
Certified_Siscon said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

Mar 10, 2018 10:21 AM
Nov 2017
NoLongerUse4413 said:
Before I post Sugata's back story, I'ma spoil a bit more.

The event before Sugata's back story

Now this is the back story which the movie skipped. But according to what I've seen, they fucked up at Forte because Chaos never was defeated.

Wow, that manga got to me, and I never read any manga before.. But honestly though, how this Anime ended, made me sad.. Atleast marry 'her'.. And then I'm hearing this movie what is suppose to be the "third season" is actually bad.. I didn't even bother watching it.. I'll just keep the memory of the so-what-okay-ending in my mind.. All is good and well and he married 'her' later on.. (Still questions, but meh) :(

EDIT: Well, I went and watched it anyway.. It wasn't superB, but that ending got to me good. I might've been leaking a lot. :'(..
Ino145Mar 10, 2018 11:13 AM
Jul 6, 2019 8:17 PM
Dec 2018
IdleSheep said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

Thanks I started the movie and I was like wtf and I didnt like the different art style thanks for saving me 50mins
Jan 8, 2021 8:10 PM

Dec 2019
Wow, that manga got to me, and I never read any manga before... I even cried.

This topic explains everything!!!
Dec 18, 2022 3:12 PM

Jan 2021
removed-user said:
Manga spoilers incoming:

Thank you! now everything makes sense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2014

178 by donovaneme89 »»
Feb 16, 9:41 PM

Poll: » The most annoying character in Sora no Otoshimono is..?

Asteris - Jun 22, 2013

44 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:05 PM

Poll: » The movie should have higher ratings...

Renaultclio101 - Oct 10, 2014

7 by KungYii1994 »»
Jan 27, 2018 4:51 PM

» What was the true ending of Sora No Otoshimono?

Wincest77 - Sep 9, 2017

6 by Wincest77 »»
Sep 10, 2017 12:02 AM

» Manga happy ending

Kainemvhzc - Jan 25, 2017

1 by Yudistira »»
Feb 17, 2017 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.