Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2014 11:19 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty bad. Not much actual sex, the humor was terrible, and the breasts physics were absurd.
Apr 21, 2016 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
Koibito-H said:
the breasts physics were absurd

I agree. Anyone with a basic understanding of Newtonian mechanics would know that the force on the balls has to be greater.
Jul 22, 2016 4:02 PM

Oct 2015
I'm ok with the size, the plump type is exciting.

Though this had just molestation, rape and gangbang by a creepy man, even with the "comedy" factor I'm couldn't take it easy and enjoy it.

1/10
Nov 15, 2017 5:05 AM
Oct 2013
Quite good ass meat at the start.

Loled at failed grab causing breasts spilling out and then plunging into the customer

Quite lewd how she flustered and struggled to cover up with the towel, too big body for it (*˘︶˘*)

Onii-chan so strong, manager's head cave in from punch, and recovered so quickly from smash into the wall XD

Sudden appearance of other curvacious ladies?? Seemed like there should be more happening.

not much suffering from the rape, so seemed lighthearted instead.

Body and clothes detail was very good and had lewd thickness and plumpness of body (*˘︶˘*) quite detailed pussy, although could of showed it more. Ass and crotch shape showing quite well and with good fighting wrapping of the pantsu. Also body and tentacles moved quite fluidly and expressively. First person view ass jiggle was good.
Dec 1, 2022 10:32 AM

Nov 2010
I think my fetish for molestation is growing ever since I started watching a lot of hentai. That scene turned me on, especially when the victim is so helpless to stop it.
In my next life, I want to become a sex demon! There're so many girls I want to consume!
Nice gang bang. However, I wish it was Nami getting r*ped instead.
Nami is really cute. I liked all of her sex scenes. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.