Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[Spoilers] Since I know who Shinichiro ends up with should I bother watching this?

New
Jun 7, 2014 9:58 PM
Aug 2012
Orrrrrrrr will I just be disappointed? I watched the first two episodes and from the second I saw Noe I was interested. By the end of the first episode Noe was basically best girl in my opinion. That other girl (whose name I actually forget she's so boring) is... not as good. But I know Shinichiro will end up with her. I can't decide if I should bother watching this or not.

PS: I know this isn't a harem but dammit how do people watch those things? The guy NEVER gets with the girl you actually like (or at least the girl I like). It's always the blandest most boring one lol

Mod Edit: Modified title to warn for spoilers.
MellowJelloJun 7, 2014 10:03 PM
Jun 7, 2014 10:01 PM

Aug 2012
Yeah... no.

The entire suspense is who he's gonna end up with. It was one of those rare anime where it wasn't super obvious at first glance.

And I actually liked this anime, because the girl most people thought he'd go with (Noe) lost. Fucking brilliant.
Jun 7, 2014 10:29 PM
Aug 2012
MellowJello said:
Yeah... no.

The entire suspense is who he's gonna end up with. It was one of those rare anime where it wasn't super obvious at first glance.

And I actually liked this anime, because the girl most people thought he'd go with (Noe) lost. Fucking brilliant.

Curse you eyes for reading spoilersssssssssss! I've been trying to find a good anime of this genre to watch forever too. I think I've burned out all the good ones.

Ef: A Tale of Memories
Sola
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora...
wait yeah those are the good ones. Damn it. And yeah I know Clannad isn't in there but that's because the girl bores me lol
Jun 9, 2014 9:20 PM

Nov 2011
Disturbed911 said:
MellowJello said:
Yeah... no.

And I actually liked this anime, because the girl most people thought he'd go with (Noe) lost. ****ing brilliant.

Curse you eyes for reading spoilersssssssssss! I've been trying to find a good anime of this genre to watch forever too. I think I've burned out all the good ones.

Ef: A Tale of Memories
Sola
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora...
wait yeah those are the good ones. **** it. And yeah I know Clannad isn't in there but that's because the girl bores me lol

Maybe you could try Little Busters?

The focus isn't actually on romance, and the other males are important characters too, both of which I found refreshing. I don't know if you ever got to the second season of Clannad, but like Clannad, it gets waaaay better in the second season.

Toradora is worth a shot too. It's a tad more traditional, but I enjoyed it, and others seem to rate it highly among dram-coms.

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.