Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2014 8:56 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now that is how you take down an orc together. It sure had an useful ability too..
Jun 1, 2014 9:21 PM

Jul 2012
This is so interesting and the Absortion skill is one of the best skills i ever seen.Now if the LN could get translated....
Also E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!

I painted my teary face with a disguised smile[COLOR=#ff3333] and pretended it was a cry out of joy.[/COLOR]

Jun 2, 2014 5:33 AM
Jan 2012
That rank up came quickly. I wonder how the other goblins will react seeing as even the elder is a regular goblin? Will he be exiled?
Jun 3, 2014 8:05 PM

Feb 2013
It is mostly like a history of a monster point of view from one RPG. All the exploration of the MC makes me wanna read more and more.
Jun 5, 2014 6:35 AM
Mar 2010
I just found this quite interesting but I think the MC is too powerful
Jun 5, 2014 9:43 AM

Feb 2014
i liked these first three chapters, the evolution thing and absorving power it's really cool.

Jun 7, 2014 8:53 AM
Jun 2014
Totally worth the read. I liked how Rou decided to man up and help the 'tribe?' Can't wait for the future progression/evolution.

I know this is out of place but i love how it's similar to SAO/Log Horizon/The Gamer with that leveling up system and innate ability to learn.

ALSO NO SOLO BOSS(for now?)
Jun 18, 2014 2:54 AM
Jul 2018
it really caught my attention wow i've always hated those gaming rpg manga but this is so different dunno why just wow + can't wait for more chapters i just hope that the author don't mess up and make this another cliché and the evolution thing surprised the hell outta me and made me soo excited and i kept re-reading the page over and over again lol because it's the first time seeing something like this i love creativity

by the way i wanted to ask is the MC the only one with human brain i mean maybe there is another goblin that same thing happened to him ? ? it's possible right?
Mar 1, 2015 6:37 AM

Jun 2013
Well levels..and Ogre Looks cool....Rou is sure getting that Mi falling into him...that is Crush, it's so plain obvious. now Making defense and Attack Gear, I feel sorry towards those which they hunt...they have no longer chance to kill any of these 3!! XD

hmm, I know somewhat already the Route Rou is going to take, but officially I would like to be after the Ogre..more like Vampire or maybe powerful Demon lord? if it is possible after the Conditions have been met...but damn that Mouth of Rou..eating everything and anything talk about IRON Stomach.

Are those Bats Strong? well it is smart that when Swarm is coming towards you run like hell, but they are Stronger that Night Vipers? find that hard to believe.

So Jealous members of their Generation try to kill him, well Looks like one paid most dear Price for that and rest learned the Lesson...tough Looks like he had To Stop the Girl that Crush over him to breaking their Neck as Punishment's huh? XD and First act of Cannibalism... let's see if he start do that a lot.

and Abilities learned from that Orc are quite useful...;) Libido will come useful later on!! XD
MC is One Lucky Bastard in Future!!
and now he brought food to rest of them...talk about ensuring the Loyalty of the clan, even if it was unseen side effect for moment of kindness...he slowly start become the Boss
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 26, 2015 3:01 PM

Sep 2013
He will go to orge and the ? one obviously.
The other classes will be the rest of the goblins.

I want an orc reincarnation manga now :'(
Aug 3, 2016 1:48 AM

Jun 2008
So he will basically avoid the 20 year limit by transforming to other species. That was a clever round way.

Also i think it was good teaching the others. He will get his own little army like that.
Feb 3, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 2015
I think I've found myself a pretty awesome manga, it's been great thus far!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 29, 2018 12:04 PM

Jan 2016
really like that evolution thing. It's interesting how you cold evolve even into a minotaur or a vampire from just a mere goblin.

More topics from this board

» This needs an Anime.

LaughingCoffinx - Jan 14, 2018

28 by DocuOtaku »»
May 7, 5:40 AM

» What do you think about the MC [Soilers] .....

Sch4n - Apr 10

1 by egosumjkm »»
Apr 10, 3:18 AM

» SEXUAL ABUSE

pnr2 - Mar 30

7 by SamitheBomber »»
Apr 1, 2:10 AM

» I need this as an anime

Trouble_Talking - Oct 23, 2023

3 by YanYan »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Chapter 92 Discussion

Sunlight_11 - Jul 5, 2023

0 by Sunlight_11 »»
Jul 5, 2023 3:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.