Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2014 12:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that is quite an ability. I would Gold Experience Requiem's technique is even worse than death itself.
Jul 29, 2017 3:25 PM

Aug 2014
I'm still salty about Narancia's death, Araki did him so dirty.
Nov 10, 2017 3:55 PM

Feb 2013
A story from the past?
Mar 20, 2020 11:46 PM

May 2016
And with Diavolo's endless defeat came the end of his despicable reign as the mysterious leader of Passione and the real beginning of Giorno's rise to power from within the organization. It's great to see that his fallen comrades quietly watched over them continuing the fight and being proud at what they've accomplished.

There's just the epilogue left and I'll be done with Part 5 in just a few chapters now, wow. I'll definitely be missing the Bucci Gangstars a lot~

Oct 27, 2020 3:25 PM

Jun 2016
This entire final fight I had to keep asking "why?" I feel speechless due to a lack of comprehension. Chariot Requiem swapped souls and turned people into monsters. To be stopped, one had to punch out the light behind their soul or something I am still unclear on. And then after a scuffle, the arrow gave Giorno the power to nullify King Crimson entirely and cast Diavolo into an infinite string of death.

It creates an unsatisfying chain of chaos I can only understand on face value. It was like introducing an element I didn't understand(Chariot Requiem) and solving it with another element I didn't understand(light of the soul) and then solving that with, once more, another element I didn't understand(Gold Experience Requiem).

My friend suggested the arrow may solve the situation one's will is faced with, as Chariot Requiem creates true chaos to get the arrow away and defends it with an obscure puzzle, and Gold Experience Requiem is a raw counter to King Crimson and then some. Maybe this isn't the best analysis but if I accept it and no longer ask questions, I'll be able to focus more on the details in between rather than being riddled with vaguely irritating confusion. That should make a second read or my watch through the anime more enjoyable.

I'm struggling to put it into words because I am not typically someone who stresses the technical side of a fight, I rather care about the ideas behind them, but I began to lose interest in Diavolo since he came to the forefront and I was struggling to latch onto any ideas, thematic or not, which held my interest through. This lack of other aspects to make me endeared directed my focus to the technical which I had issue with.
Feb 25, 2021 12:17 AM

Dec 2013
the power of gold experience requiem remind me of american horror story: coven.

narancia :( buccellati :( abbacchio :(

note: i read this last four chapters listening to “gold” by prince (from the album the gold experience). <3
Mar 31, 2021 8:05 PM

Jan 2020
Damn. Girono remembering his friends :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

6 by mistercb »»
Mar 22, 8:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 105 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

5 by lolware »»
Feb 15, 7:54 AM

» Are there any characters (from JoJo or any other IPs) that wear an outfit like Giorno's?

Saori_Shun - Feb 12

1 by Adnash »»
Feb 12, 5:31 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 52 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 20, 2013

7 by lolware »»
Jan 31, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Chapter 155 Discussion

Mana - Nov 10, 2016

15 by sillywackygatto »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.