Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2014 9:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wonder if they will be able to cross that road. Seems like a challenge to me.
Jul 28, 2017 1:09 PM

Aug 2014
Oh boy, it's him again.
Nov 10, 2017 2:21 PM

Feb 2013
He can't even see anymore.
Mar 15, 2020 8:11 PM

May 2016
Secco getting injured and startled by everything while his sense of awareness was all out of wack was strangely comical. His apparent death or retirement by dumptruck was especially hilarious. I guess that him and Cioccolata are trash buddies until the end lmao

Doppio getting nabbed by Secco was unlucky but the fact that someone as noble as Bucciarati got his back, it's a sure thing that he wouldn't have died. Bruno's on his last legs and their biggest enemy knows that there's something he's after in the Colisseum now, damn.

Oct 23, 2020 10:42 AM

Jun 2016
The structure of Green Day and Oasis was exciting. The panic at the beginning before we split the party and followed both group as we continuously changed location and situation. It even had an especially interesting character motivation in understanding zombie Buccelati!

Buccelati didn't get as messed up as I thought he might. He certainly did get really hurt and pushed past the limits of normal human limitation, but I prefaced this encounter with the fact that he could pull a Vanilla Ice. Get a sword through his brain, have his neck snapped, maybe even go further and get a chunk of his head blown out. That said, maybe that would be too much, or otherwise maybe it will still happen as he makes a final stand.

I particularly liked Doppio's involvement. Noticing him as he was taken hostage had my brain go crazy with the implications of this moment. Buccelati's team saving their enemy again and giving him a chance to learn everything he could ever want! We knew that he was coming but that still shocked me. Now stay away from Polnareff please!!!

Lastly, this enemy group was another case of a party with their own interests. It's one of my favorite aspects of this part, everybody is looking out for their own values and interests, like Secco planning to kill the boss or team up with him depending on which is easier.
Feb 16, 2021 5:24 PM

Dec 2013
i loose it all when secco mistakes buccellati with the girl in the poster. haha

i'm worried about bruno. :(
i don't want him to leave until the end. :(
Mar 31, 2021 7:46 PM

Jan 2020
Seeing Doppio and bucciarati meet is very hype ngl

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

6 by mistercb »»
Mar 22, 8:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 105 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

5 by lolware »»
Feb 15, 7:54 AM

» Are there any characters (from JoJo or any other IPs) that wear an outfit like Giorno's?

Saori_Shun - Feb 12

1 by Adnash »»
Feb 12, 5:31 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 52 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 20, 2013

7 by lolware »»
Jan 31, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Chapter 155 Discussion

Mana - Nov 10, 2016

15 by sillywackygatto »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.